Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can we get this straight once and for all. Notre Dame is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 5,418

Can we get this straight once and for all. Notre Dame is

Nov 14, 2017, 3:16 PM

only in the ACC in football, no other sports. They are not in the costal division, being that they are not in a coastal state. They are not in the Altlantic division due to the fact that they have no idea where the Atlantic Ocean is. They are in the CCC division, (Catholics, Convicts, and Con men) along with The U, BC, Petrinoville, and FSU. ND can only be in the ACCCG in a year when a new Pope is named AND OJ is parolled AND Bernie Madoff pays off his fines. In other words, never. However, Brian Kelly can be named ACC coach of the year provided they beat two of Wake Forest, Georgia Tech or UVa in the same year, and they do not use any Hail Mary's during ACC play, AND he beats Paul Johnson in the "did you smell that" look contest on any given Saturday.

ND would not join the ACC in basketball due to their national scheduling opportunities and the rumored incident when Bill Laimbeer sucker punched Johnny Swofford. But, again that is just rumor. For those of you confused thinking you remember ND in the ACC tourney, their games did NOT COUNT. All the revenue from the 2015 and 2021 seasons from ACC basketball go to ND as part of Johnny Swoff's great deal that lured ND and their foottball prestige into the ACC.

So the next time you think ND can help us in the Atlantic Division standings by beating Syracuse, it's not going to happen.

Hope that clears up some of the confusion.

Message was edited by: revmarkg®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trust me ... people from Ohio know where Myrtle Beach is***

Nov 14, 2017, 3:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Umm, Notre Dame is not in Ohio.***

Nov 14, 2017, 3:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

shhh...he's on a roll***

Nov 14, 2017, 3:52 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Curiously, people say nobody knows where Clemson is, but

Nov 14, 2017, 6:26 PM [ in reply to Umm, Notre Dame is not in Ohio.*** ]

if pressed, the casual college football fan probably can't tell you where Notre Dame is.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, i for one, look forward to playing them in

Nov 14, 2017, 6:59 PM

italy

beautiful dome and church on that campus.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Curiously, people say nobody knows where Clemson is, but

Nov 14, 2017, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Curiously, people say nobody knows where Clemson is, but ]

If it wasn’t for the movie Rudy, I wouldn’t know where ND is. Which is probably the case for a lot of other people.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would make a good "Watter's World" segment ...***

Nov 14, 2017, 9:45 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trust me ... people from Ohio know where Myrtle Beach is***

Nov 14, 2017, 4:04 PM [ in reply to Trust me ... people from Ohio know where Myrtle Beach is*** ]

You are wrong

wish they would use the northbound lanes more

Nov 14, 2017, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Trust me ... people from Ohio know where Myrtle Beach is*** ]

and the southbound lanes less!

Re: Can we get this straight once and for all. Notre Dame is

Nov 14, 2017, 3:20 PM

Baseball. We play them in baseball.

Screw Calford.

But what if they beat FSU?

Nov 14, 2017, 3:20 PM

Won't that make us division champions?

;)

Thanks for clarifying....

Nov 14, 2017, 3:26 PM

I'm still hoping they don't win the ACC Championship in football this year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGA and Miami knocked them out of that!***

Nov 14, 2017, 7:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this real?***

Nov 14, 2017, 3:35 PM

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: Is this real?***

Nov 14, 2017, 3:48 PM

They can go to the Orange Bowl as ACC rep if ACC champ goes to CFP semi not in the Orange Bowl and they are ranked ahead of Runner up not in the CFP. I'm hoping they make the Orange Bowl this year!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this real?***

Nov 14, 2017, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Is this real?*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Best Miami sign last week

Nov 14, 2017, 3:47 PM

"Win or lose at least we dont live in Indiana". Folks I once did and this is so true

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PhyscoTea ain’t gonna like this***

Nov 14, 2017, 5:53 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 for bizarre sense of humor or complete lack of facts***

Nov 14, 2017, 6:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i want some of that you ar3 smoking

Nov 14, 2017, 6:44 PM

Because you are in Stonedville.

Your #### makes no sense.

Re: Notre Dame location. Listen, you're making Clemson fans look like a bunch of ignoramuses!

Nov 14, 2017, 7:45 PM

To settle this once and for all, Notre Dame is located NOT in Ohio, NOT in Indiana but on the Île de la Cité in the fourth arrondissement of PARIS, FRANCE. How do I know? I know because I've been there as a young SP-4, Army draftee in 1972 with my bride of 2 years (now married 47 years!). I saw the rose window, flying buttresses, and even gargoyles but look as I may, I never saw a football field!

Re: Can we get this straight once and for all. Notre Dame is

Nov 14, 2017, 8:20 PM

My ribs are sore and my cheeks are burning from the tears! Been a while since I laffed so hard. Especially replies like “sshhh he’s on a roll” and “Is this for real?” Too much!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 5,418
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic