Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Expansion update....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 82
| visibility 1

Expansion update....

May 25, 2012, 2:16 PM

Don't be surprised if Clemson and FSU are all that's added this summer.

They have been 11 and 12 all along. As I've said many times, UM is way down the list, and GT isn't improving their stock much.

The gamechanger here would be ND. I'm not convinced, and haven't confirmed, that they will join. They have had serious talks about adding Olympic sports only, and footall in 2016. Under that model, Lousville was the first to say they would pay now and wait on ND. That gave them a leg up. Now, that urgency is realized, other schools are making the same offer and UL may fall down the list.

GT, UL, or Pitt's entry could hinge on ND. the Big XII would be fine staying at 12 for a year or two. If ND jumps in, then it gets real interesting, real fast. ND has always been #13... NOT NUMBER 11 OR 12... regardless of what anyone tells you.

As far as Clemson is concerned. We are further along than FSU. TDP has played it masterfully. That's all I'm telling right now concerning our side.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

TDP must have handled the Pitt/Syracuse jump to the ACC

May 25, 2012, 2:19 PM

as well - talk about coming out of nowhere....

Or, perhaps that was the greatest model ever on conference re-alignment - no one talking ahead of time and all....

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Pitt/'Cuse joined quietly because no one gave a crap.

May 25, 2012, 2:24 PM

The reasons for adding them are do not align with the reasons we are leaving...

Re: Pitt/'Cuse joined quietly because no one gave a crap.

May 25, 2012, 5:11 PM

The Big East gave a crap about Pitt/Cuse. West Virginia............not so much.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how does this play out if for whatever reason FSU

May 25, 2012, 2:24 PM

decides to stay put?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The ACC "as is" will not be a player in the national scene

May 25, 2012, 2:26 PM

unless a team just goes on a complete tear, not just winning, but destroying everyone and winning one or two OOC games on the way to an undefeated season.

sorry...BIG OOC games.***

May 25, 2012, 2:26 PM

This is just untrue, a 1-loss Clemson team would've

May 25, 2012, 6:05 PM [ in reply to The ACC "as is" will not be a player in the national scene ]

been in the top 4 this past season to meet the play-offs. Along with a 1-loss FSU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

doesn't matter

May 25, 2012, 2:26 PM [ in reply to how does this play out if for whatever reason FSU ]

not happenin'

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

meaning they aren't staying in the ACC?***

May 25, 2012, 2:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

neither is Clemson***

May 25, 2012, 2:27 PM

thx and thx for the updates***

May 25, 2012, 2:28 PM

Re: thx and thx for the updates***

May 25, 2012, 2:32 PM

What happens if FSU and Clemson go, and ND joins the ACC, ND is a better fit for the ACC than the Big 12. FSU and Clemson would be stuck on a island far away from the big 12. I think Clemson should not go unless 4 teams in the southeast are willing to go as a package.

so... ND is going to join a conference that just lost it's

May 25, 2012, 2:34 PM

2 best football products?

where do you see GT ending up? still in the ACC?***

May 25, 2012, 2:29 PM

may not have a choice.... however...

May 25, 2012, 2:33 PM

I would put them ahead of both UM and UL in order for the Big XII.

But I only see them going Big XII is ND jumps in.

Lot's of scenarios could play out for 13 and 14. Big XII won't take just anyone.

Yep. Once Clemson & FSU join, they can pick the best of

May 25, 2012, 2:37 PM

the rest...

their fans on their site are throwing venom our way...

May 25, 2012, 2:38 PM

i ventured over and read the scout site...they are ticked off.

They being, GT?***

May 25, 2012, 2:38 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

oh no....it's much much worse than usual...never seen

May 25, 2012, 2:39 PM

anything like this...this is hatred

Once again, which fans?***

May 25, 2012, 2:40 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Byrnes High School***

May 25, 2012, 2:41 PM

I see.***

May 25, 2012, 2:42 PM

Re: oh no....it's much much worse than usual...never seen

May 25, 2012, 2:42 PM [ in reply to oh no....it's much much worse than usual...never seen ]

Good. Next time, hire a coach that doesn't put everyone to sleep during games. And get some fans that care about your team, enough to show up to games.

thank you.***

May 25, 2012, 2:44 PM

their fan support is horrible.....always will be***

May 25, 2012, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: oh no....it's much much worse than usual...never seen ]

sounds like we really stirred up a hornet's nest, ha ha

May 26, 2012, 1:51 PM [ in reply to oh no....it's much much worse than usual...never seen ]

I really don't care if GT hates us or not. In fact as far as I'm concerned the more they hate us the better. Even if they eventually come with us to the Big XII. Hatred makes for a good rivalry and in my opinion, we owe GT *several* brutal beat-downs in just about every sport.

Re: oh no....it's much much worse than usual...never seen

May 26, 2012, 9:16 PM [ in reply to oh no....it's much much worse than usual...never seen ]

Is there a link?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Big XII won't take just anyone"..................

May 25, 2012, 3:07 PM [ in reply to may not have a choice.... however... ]

West Virginia is one of the worst universities currently in an AQ conference & TCU changes conferences every two years. I think you might want to rethink that statement.

sure***

May 25, 2012, 3:18 PM

Their situation has gone from hanging on to the rear bumper

May 25, 2012, 3:35 PM [ in reply to "Big XII won't take just anyone".................. ]

to driving the Cadilac.

Re: "Big XII won't take just anyone"..................

May 25, 2012, 3:37 PM [ in reply to "Big XII won't take just anyone".................. ]

How is WVU one of the worst Universities in an AQ conference? Over 600 wins all time and 3-0 in BCS bowl games.

Im not following the logic on that.

Do you mean academically? Again, Im not sure what an athletic conference's affiliation has to do with academics. Rice and Tulane are in Conference USA and both would be in the upper tier of the ACC OR the B1G. Yet they mingle with the likes of Houston and Memphis and Tulsa.

May 25, 2012, 5:08 PM

Rice and Tulane are not AQ schools. They do not have the athletic budgets to be AQ schools. If college athletics and conferences don't care about academics, please explain Vanderbilt's membership in the SEC to me?

May 25, 2012, 5:31 PM

How bout you explain it? Vandy doesnt seem to mind being in such a lowly conference.

May 25, 2012, 7:18 PM

Easy. The SEC keeps Vandy in conference because they make up for having anchors like LSU, MSU, UK & USC dragging everybody else down. Certainly not because of their athletic performance. Vandy likes playing UT, and there are actually several good schools in the SEC. If it weren't for UT though, they'd bolt for the ACC in a heartbeat if they had a chance.

They'd never walk away from the money

May 26, 2012, 9:50 PM

and if they did, then maybe they're not as smart as everybody says.

WVU gets dumped on because they've stayed true to...

May 25, 2012, 4:40 PM [ in reply to "Big XII won't take just anyone".................. ]

their charter, which is to educate the people of West Virginia first and foremost. They cast a wider net for students in-state because that is their mandate, and I respect that.

(All of this assumes you're talking about academics re: WVU. We of all schools have no reason to deride them athletically.)

Whereas our current administration is

May 26, 2012, 9:55 PM

essentially ignoring Thomas Greene Clemson's wishes (below) as we see major after major in the College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Life Sciences discontinued or reduced in funding.

"My purpose is to establish an agricultural college which will afford useful information to the farmers and mechanics, therefore it should afford thorough instruction in agriculture and the natural sciences connected therewith -- it should combine, if practicable, physical and intellectual education, and should be a high seminary of learning in which the graduate of the common schools can commence, pursue and finish the course of studies terminating in thorough theoretic and practical instruction in those sciences and arts which bear directly upon agriculture, but I desire to state plainly that I wish the trustees of said institution to have full authority and power to regulate all matters pertaining to said institution -- to fix the course of studies, to make rules for the government of the same, and to change them, as in their judgment, experience may prove necessary, but to always bear in mind that the benefits herein sought to be bestowed are intended to benefit agricultural and mechanical industries. I trust that I do not exaggerate the importance of such an institution for developing the material resources of the State by affording to its youth the advantages of scientific culture, and that I do not overrate the intelligence of the legislature of South Carolina, ever distinguished for liberality, in assuming that such appropriation will be made as will be necessary to supplement the fund resulting from the bequest herein made."

Re: where do you see GT ending up? still in the ACC?***

May 25, 2012, 3:39 PM [ in reply to where do you see GT ending up? still in the ACC?*** ]

I'm thinking GT to the B1G.

Miami just issued a statement

May 25, 2012, 2:49 PM

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/acc/story/2012-05-25/miami-committed-acc-clemson-consider-options/55205602/1

"We could not be more proud than to call the ACC our home," Eichorst wrote in a statement. "We are confident in our progress and in our accomplishments, yet there is still much work to be done. We are committed to the ACC and to doing our part to continue the tradition of excellence across the board. In that regard, we have not engaged in any formal or informal discussions with any other conferences."

translation....

May 25, 2012, 2:50 PM

"We're stuck with an outside shot if the Big 12 goes 16"

Or "We don't care about footbll anymore"***

May 25, 2012, 2:54 PM

We said the same thing. Committed to ACC, no contact

May 25, 2012, 3:02 PM [ in reply to translation.... ]

Although, we had looser lips when we spoke, it was still the same legaleeze that is in line with formalities.

Of course, everybody could be saying the same thing and depending on what each fanbase or fan wants will read into it how they choose.

If you want to go to the bigXII, then you will follow any "half-hearted" signs that point that way.

BTW, I am for a move to a better conference or create a better conference by dumping half of the currect ACC, disallowing Pitt & Cuse and adding better teams for world domination. Don't see the latter happening, so let's go with the former!!!

york, you just outed yourself as TDP.....***

May 25, 2012, 3:05 PM

Will you tell more if clemson'sUzi offers to post

May 25, 2012, 3:32 PM

a Gary Coleman look a-like of you?

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Big XII won't take just anyone"................ ..

May 25, 2012, 4:05 PM

Yes, please define what you mean as one of the worst universities. WVU has had three quality bowl BCS bowl wins against traditional football powerhouse teams - Georgia, Oklahoma and Clemson. Basketball wise, WVU played in the Final Four just two years ago.

If you are referring to academics, WVU is a land grant institution whose mission is to educate the people of WV. Like other institutions, WVU is improving academically every year. Our AD is an alum and Rhodes Scholar finalist, and WVU has a total of 25 Rhodes Scholars. WVU has educated the former MIT President, the current CEO of Cisco, the current CEO of HP, among others, so obviously the education is not too shabby.

I can't tell if you are a Clemson fan or not, but it's rumored that WVU is helping Clemson behind the scenes. WVU could also be helping FSU as well given the WV connections with the Bowdens as well as Jimbo Fisher.

You may want to think about your posts before you start throwing stones.

Re: "Big XII won't take just anyone"................ ..

May 25, 2012, 5:02 PM

Yes I am talking academics. Look up their rankings. It is extremely shabby. That's nice that they stick to their mission or whatever, but so does every community college in the nation, I don't necessarily want to be associated with them.

For those who keep saying academics isn't a factor, look at the history of conference realignment. No AQ school has left their conference for one with a lower academic standing. The Big XII is actually a step up from what is left of the Big East for WVU. SEC, Big 10 & PAC 10 were a move up from the Big XII. The ACC is the top AQ academic conference in the country, Big XII is fifth. Behind the SEC. By a mile. As an alum, I just can't stomach that. Football rankings change every season. Academic reputations don't.

So let me get this straight...

May 25, 2012, 5:36 PM

you honestly believe that if Clemson joins the Big 12, the value of your Clemson diploma will be diminished?

Man, I should start listing the Duke/UVA affiliation on my resume while I can. To think that I wasted so many years without relying on the ACC affiliation of my alma mater...

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So let me get this straight...

May 25, 2012, 6:51 PM

he doesnt have a Clemson diploma.

null

CU Class of 01

May 25, 2012, 7:51 PM

Living in NC, no doubt the ACC affiliation has helped my career. It plays a part in who I interview too. I'll look at a NC State resume before I look at an Elon or App St grad.

Re: CU Class of 01

May 25, 2012, 9:21 PM

sure you are.

null

I can think of 70 reasons why I don't like you!

May 25, 2012, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: "Big XII won't take just anyone"................ .. ]

Academics is not one of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Show me where I'm wrong and gladly shut up***************

May 25, 2012, 5:18 PM

I'll gladly shut up, sorry*************************

May 25, 2012, 5:19 PM [ in reply to I can think of 70 reasons why I don't like you! ]

How bout you just shut up because youre an effing d0uche***

May 25, 2012, 5:28 PM

Re: I'll gladly shut up, sorry*************************

May 25, 2012, 5:31 PM [ in reply to I'll gladly shut up, sorry************************* ]

Can you just shut up anyways? If you're trying to say that your degree is worth less when Clemson moves to the Big XII and/or because we are in the same conference as WVU you are a fool. WVU has a strong athletic program all around and when I graduate my degree will say Clemson University, not Big XII or associated with WVU.

Re: I'll gladly shut up, sorry*************************

May 25, 2012, 7:37 PM

If you plan on staying in SC your whole life, no problem. But unless you plan on working in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas or West Virginia, your degree will be worth less. Having that ACC link has helped my career with establishing relationships with other ACC grads in NC, GA and VA. No doubt about it. When I hire new employees I look for Clemson grads first, then ACC schools, all things being equal. That's important, no matter what the football first crowd say.

That's the biggest load of horse crap I've ever heard.

May 25, 2012, 7:46 PM

When I hire, I hire the best qualified person regardless of where their degree is from. "OH geez guy, I'm sorry I see you graduated from Texas so I'll have to pass and give the job to this other guy who graduated from Maryland. You understand, he came from an ACC school. Welp good luck!"

Re: That's the biggest load of horse crap I've ever heard.

May 25, 2012, 7:53 PM

I've never seen a resume from Texas, or Kansas St. In NC, I probably never will.

So? Could be any school outside the ACC,

May 25, 2012, 8:01 PM

not necessarily Texas. You would be in an extreme minority if you hire only graduates from ACC schools. That would also be glaringly discriminatory, and not very smart.

Re: So? Could be any school outside the ACC,

May 25, 2012, 9:00 PM

Have you had to hire anyone in the past 5 years? I had an entry level office position to fill last summer, a pretty crap job, and I had 200+ resumes from recent grads. Do you think I went over all of those to find the most qualified applicant? I threw out all the names I couldn't pronounce, then sorted out all the ACC resumes with a relevent degree and a decent GPA or experience. I had plenty to choose from. With the choice of a kid from UNCC vs NCSU, all things being equal, I'll hire the NCSU kid because I have something to talk to him about. Would I do that with a department head? No. But entry level or internship, yep it matters. I hired a NCSU kid btw.

May 25, 2012, 9:23 PM

Its scary someone with your mental abilities is able to hire anyone.

Conference affiliation has jack to do with Academic prestige.

null

May 25, 2012, 11:53 PM

Nebraska, Mizzou, Florida State, Miami, Boston College and Virginia Tech disagree.

May 27, 2012, 12:12 AM

I'd love to hear your logic of how the SEC is a "step up" for Missouri from the Big XII. You do realize that the original Big 12 had 6 of its 12 members in the AAU while the had a mere 2 of its 12 members in the AAU?

Even after Nebraska left to the B1G and Colorado to the Pac-10, the Big XII had 4 of its 10 members in the AAU while the SEC still had 2 of its 12 members in the AAU?

After Texas A&M announced they were going to the SEC, then the Big XII fell to having 3 of its 9 members in the AAU while the SEC had 3 of its 12 members in the AAU.

So by the time Missouri chose to go to the SEC, they left a conference in which 33% of the universities (3 of 9) were AAU schools to join a conference where 4 of its 14 members (29%) were AAU members.

That's a downgrade anyway you want to spin it.

But conferences in the 2010's are about football - not academics.

Well you've proven a few things...

May 25, 2012, 9:26 PM [ in reply to Re: So? Could be any school outside the ACC, ]

1) You are a human resources nightmare based on what I've read, but as long as no one knows they didn't get hired because you can't pronounce their name, or you prefer they are from the ACC so you will have something to talk to them about, then you're okay.

2) You said earlier that "If you plan on staying in SC your whole life, no problem. But unless you plan on working in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas or West Virginia, your degree will be worth less. Really? I know people who graduated from colleges all over the Country and work in SC. I also know many, many people who graduated from various Universities in SC and the South East who work in States as far as California. So I'm still trying to figure out how someone who graduated from Clemson, if we were in the Big XII versus the ACC, suddenly has a degree that's worthless? Doesn't really matter though, as long as it makes sense to you I guess.

Re: Well you've proven a few things...

May 25, 2012, 11:50 PM

Worth less. Not WORTHLESS. At least in NC or VA. Not such a big deal in SC or GA probably since the ACC doesn't dominate the state like NC. When I interviewed for my current job, the board was made up of a few UNC and WFU grads, we spent 1/2 the interview talking about football and basketball. I don't think they would've done that with an Iowa State grad.

Fact: With 100's of applicants per job, anybody reviewing resumes for an entry level job stops reading after the first five or six lines. All resumes are pretty much full of the same filler BS, so if I see somebody I might have a good rapport with and looks basically qualified, that's who gets an interview. That's the real world.

Re: Well you've proven a few things...

May 26, 2012, 4:01 PM

Look, here's the deal. You don't need to preach about how the "real world" works. I'm well aware and been doing this for about 50 years myself. You can babble all you want about how it apparently works in your little office space, but in my experience it's not like that. Maybe I'm trying to compare my familiarity of highly specialized skilled positions to your area of "entry level" position. In my field I have to find the very best applicant no matter how many I may get. It's to my benefit to find the best. The university he or she graduated from really doesn't matter to me. I need to know their background , education level, and personality to start narrowing it down. But maybe in the "entry level" world it doesn't really matter. Just fill the job.

But that's really getting too technical because I'm still trying to figure out why someone who does not graduate from a NC or VA school apparently can't get a job in those states? I mean, 2 of my friends in Charlotte must have been the luckiest dang people in the world to find employment since they are from Chicago and one went to the University of Louisville and the other to Robert Morris University. How the hell did they find a job in good old NC? Lucky ######## I guess.

I suppose in your world all graduates of Universities should never leave the state, or region where they graduated from if they want to find a job. Or maybe it just works like that in NC and VA? Dunno. Thanks for the informative discussion.

Commander690B is correct: virtually the only thing....

May 26, 2012, 8:45 PM

..that should be considered is the quality of the individual being considered for the job.

you keep saying the same thing over and over and over***

May 25, 2012, 4:56 PM

Consistent message. Nothing has changed.***

May 25, 2012, 6:43 PM

don't read the posts if you don't like them.

May 25, 2012, 6:48 PM [ in reply to you keep saying the same thing over and over and over*** ]

nm

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is a good thing***

May 25, 2012, 6:48 PM [ in reply to you keep saying the same thing over and over and over*** ]

Re: Expansion update....

May 25, 2012, 6:59 PM

> Don't be surprised if Clemson and FSU are all that's
> added this summer.
>
> They have been 11 and 12 all along. As I've said
> many times, UM is way down the list, and GT isn't
> improving their stock much.
>
> The gamechanger here would be ND. I'm not convinced,
> and haven't confirmed, that they will join. They
> have had serious talks about adding Olympic sports
> only, and footall in 2016. Under that model,
> Lousville was the first to say they would pay now and
> wait on ND. That gave them a leg up. Now, that
> urgency is realized, other schools are making the
> same offer and UL may fall down the list.
>
> GT, UL, or Pitt's entry could hinge on ND. the Big
> XII would be fine staying at 12 for a year or two.
> If ND jumps in, then it gets real interesting, real
> l fast. ND has always been #13... NOT NUMBER 11 OR
> 12... regardless of what anyone tells you.
>
> As far as Clemson is concerned. We are further along
> than FSU. TDP has played it masterfully. That's all
> I'm telling right now concerning our side.

I can understand the dissatisfaction with ACC football over the last decade, but the Big XII? Come on, man! This conference is being held together by an above market contract and Texas temporarily acting like less of an ###.

I mean, outside of Texas and Oklahoma, the conference is out and out garbage--it just happened to negotiate a brand new TV contract AFTER the main part of the recession while the ACC originally negotiated its contract in the heart of a deep recession. A half century of history pissed away for a temporary TV contract? Just seems crazy to me.

End rant.

[By the way, my screen name was meant to mean a Hokie Bird who is "racist" against other mascots. I realize now that the SN can obviously be misconstrued as something entirely different than what it was intended]

Worst. Handle. Ever.***

May 25, 2012, 7:18 PM

At least he's honest.***

May 25, 2012, 7:53 PM

Notre Dame has always been number 13..?

May 25, 2012, 7:06 PM

I do hope you people realize your being played like a fine tuned piano. Please just use your common sense...I really cannot even bring myself to respond to what I just read.

Re: Notre Dame has always been number 13..?

May 25, 2012, 7:24 PM

Yet you did respond !!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im not buying the ND at #13

May 25, 2012, 7:12 PM

But I can see why us and fsu would be the first 2 because they dont wanna wait til 2016 to get a conference championship game

Re: Im not buying the ND at #13

May 25, 2012, 7:24 PM

He basically just said that both FSU and Clemson would be taken before Notre Dame. Now think about that for just a short second. I nearly spit my drink out my nose when I read that and not one other person in all of those who have responded even questioned that...lol. My god now you see why so many people followed Jim Jones to their death many moons ago. I do not know york Tiger but I do know for sure he is playing you guys hard and laughing every time he post.

May 25, 2012, 8:12 PM

Notre Dame cannot enter the big 12 before 2016.. CU and FSU can enter in 2013, that's why they will be taken before ND

May 26, 2012, 9:34 PM

Exactly.... No way the big 12 goes 5 more years without a conference title game

York, what date do you see as a date when you think that if

May 25, 2012, 8:48 PM

expansion hasn't happened, it won't happen anytime soon? For example, if FSU and/or Clemson haven't been invited by October 1 (just a random date I threw out there), do you think that expansion won't happen? I'm not trying to be confrontational or anything like that, I'm just interested in knowing what you think may be a "maximum" date as to when expansion will either happen or won't.

I'm not sold yet that expansion will happen, but if it does I do believe we (VT) will head to the SEC if FSU and/or CU leave the ACC.

Re: York, what date do you see as a date when you think that if

May 26, 2012, 2:46 PM

I had rather stay in the ACC for old times sakes and traditional rivalries but I am a tired,very fat old man still living in the past(1980-81).

When will the Big 12 expansion began ?

How many schools can the Big 12 take ?

Can they have 12,14, 16 , 18 ?

I see travel and scheduling nightmares.

Could Clemson go with FSU ?

What about VaT,GT, Miami ?

If Clemson leaves I would like to see the ACC consist of the 4 NC schools only . They could play each other twice or add Gardner Webb and Newberry.

Replies: 82
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic