Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Notre Dame Probation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Notre Dame Probation

Jan 22, 2021, 12:19 PM

Notre Dame was placed on probation by the NCAA for Level ll and Level lll violations. Brian Kelly, ACC Coach of the Year for 2020, was personally involved. Does that mean the ACC removes his COTY award and gives it to the coach receiving the second most votes? Just asking for a friend.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The ACC is more likely to...

Jan 22, 2021, 12:26 PM

punish Clemson for Notre Dames violations.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Yes - Clemson should have been a better mentor to the irish

Jan 22, 2021, 12:46 PM

in their first season...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would fully expect the ACC to at least add another year

Jan 22, 2021, 12:26 PM

you know, like they did with us

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would fully expect the ACC to at least add another year

Jan 22, 2021, 12:41 PM

You meant that as a joke, Right???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does this vacate our...

Jan 22, 2021, 12:37 PM

...win against them in the ACCCG?

You never know with Swoff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does this vacate our...

Jan 22, 2021, 12:44 PM

Swoffy is out the door, but I expect the next ACC commish will have just as good, or better A$$ kissing skills as Swoffy!!!

Re: Notre Dame Probation

Jan 22, 2021, 12:40 PM

It was one more kiss A$$ move by the ACC to award a non ACC FB member the COTY award to begin with, and no, those A$$ kissers will not take that away from Kelly. I expect they will give it to him again next year only bc he has a few ACC team on their schedule every year. And the conference A$$ kissing to ND and Brian Kelly is just warming up, and before we know, those voter will have the brownest noses of any conference.

Maybe the new commissioner can strike a deal for them to joi

Jan 22, 2021, 2:52 PM

full time but I'd say thats only up for negotiation when the NBC tv deal is up. Zero chance of telling them to leave bc it means too much money wise...and thats what its about. Notre Dame holds all the power for now. The only way they would be "forced" to join a conference is if the ACC cut them out of any games and then the Irish were unable to schedule their traditional rivalry games with teams like MSU, Mich, Stanford, Purdue, etc. and ended up with crappy games that keep them out of the playoff.

Jan 22, 2021, 12:40 PM

The ACC's kiss ask attitude toward them probably means they will get an award for this. It was and is sickening. Swoff can leave soon enough

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2021, 12:50 PM

Could ND Fire Kelly? He could go to work for Nick Satan to rehabilitate back into football & not getting mad ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jan 22, 2021, 3:14 PM

that would be really bi-polar.going from touchdown JESUS to the prince of darkness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 22, 2021, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Notre Dame Probation ]

that would be really bi-polar.going from touchdown JESUS to the prince of darkness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 22, 2021, 1:19 PM

You have to realize...ND never got a chance to compete for a conference championship in FB before! The pressure was too great for them to handle! They had to cheat to compete! After all, they had the experience of UNC Cheat to follow!

Message was edited by: JPRICH Top Paw®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2021, 1:51 PM

Just means Swoffie will join in with the NCAA and give them a slap on the hand with a feather.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic