Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Notice how many talented national recruits are listing UGa Now after their one really big year.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Notice how many talented national recruits are listing UGa Now after their one really big year.

May 29, 2018, 1:20 PM

Saying, i’m personally glad they finally had a “break-out” year what with a super CFP run & near Natty..

but it shows you what young recruits respect (& rightfully so)..performance on the field (like yesterday) and exact reason Clemson Football is right in the thick of it.

Competition breeds ......(you fill in the blanks) but having a newly super-charged Georgia (as well as possibly their 2nd Fiddle Cousin trying-to-be supercharged..in uscJr) will only help DaBO & Staff work harder to Gut Er Done.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean the EXACT same recruits that also list

May 29, 2018, 2:03 PM

Xlemson ,Bama,and Ohio State ? LOL More LB ##### Envy BS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry Bill but I wish they lost every game including the.

May 29, 2018, 9:33 PM

coots.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGA is the next powerhouse in the country.

May 29, 2018, 9:39 PM

I would be shocked if they didn't win 2 national titles in the next 10 years....UNLESS we get in their way.

Re: Notice how many talented national recruits are listing UGa after their one really big year.

May 29, 2018, 9:46 PM

Wasn't 1980 their really big year ?
Only thing I can think of that might be considered as big to come out of there since 1980 is REM .
Other than that , crickets .

??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Notice how many talented national recruits are listing UGa after their one really big year.

May 29, 2018, 9:52 PM

Widespread Panic

May 29, 2018, 10:55 PM

Drive By Truckers, The B-52’s, Black Crowes, Widespread, REM... some great bands to come out of Athens. I think Athens might be the coolest college town in the country. Would go on weekends with friends while at CU since it wasn’t too far of a drive and we would have a blast. Best bar scene by far.

Message was edited by: CUTigerinFlorida

May 30, 2018, 1:35 AM

Another bulldog calling themselves a tiger. Why didn’t you transfer to uga. You probably give them more money than you give clemson because it doesn’t sound like you’re a Clemson fan. I think clemson is the only campus that’s got it.

Can’t believe all you people on here talking how great uga is. Screw uga. Don’t give them credit for nothing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2018, 1:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Notice how many talented national recruits are listing UGa after their one really big year. ]

Sorry , just didn't care for them at all .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 29, 2018, 11:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Notice how many talented national recruits are listing UGa after their one really big year. ]

Wasn't 1980 their really big year ?
Only thing I can think of that might be considered as big to come out of there since 1980 is REM .
Other than that , crickets .

??

Until recently 1981 was your big year....only took you 34 years to get #2.

May 30, 2018, 1:21 AM

Recently … that immediately disqualifies you from even having fun with it .

DB23

May 30, 2018, 1:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Notice how many talented national recruits are listing UGa after their one really big year. ]

Please mods take out the trash and get this uid off our bored.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

37 and counting for the Puppies...***

May 30, 2018, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Notice how many talented national recruits are listing UGa after their one really big year. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have TWO since the dogs sniffed one.***

May 30, 2018, 5:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Notice how many talented national recruits are listing UGa after their one really big year. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dont recall a time where uga didn't recruit well

May 30, 2018, 8:16 AM

This yr is no different

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Notice how many talented national recruits are listing UGa Now after their one really big year.

May 30, 2018, 9:50 AM

They’ve always recruited well, Bill. They’re in a hotbed of talent and yet, along with Miami, they’re the Underachiever National Champions every year. Not much will change, especially if the NCAA finds their family jewels locked away in Chapel Hill and decides to punish UGA for paying players.

To H3LL, to H3LL with Jawja. Screw 'em

May 30, 2018, 10:09 AM

---signed---

Clemson grad

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGA has more recruiting potential

May 30, 2018, 3:43 PM

than any university in the country IMHO. Georgia is loaded with high quality recruits, and unlike Florida, Texas & Cali, they have no in-state competition for recruits. Mark Richt substantially underperformed due to his tendency to mix low character kids in with his stallions. Props to Dabo for understanding it takes a mix of high character kids along with talent to sustain a top program. And props to coaching staff for prioritizing GA high school recruits who are as close to Tigertown as Athens.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic