Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oklahoma has quickly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Oklahoma has quickly

Dec 31, 2015, 1:48 PM

Become my 2nd most hated team.

Having some family in Oklahoma that took up okst fairly quickly I didn't understand but yea. I definitely understand. What a bunch of arrogance pompous a$$es

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.***

Dec 31, 2015, 1:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

I personally like the area north and east of okc. But

Dec 31, 2015, 1:52 PM

South Oklahoma def sucks

Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.***

Dec 31, 2015, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

Delusional Clemson fans are delusional. We are arrogant for a reason. It's called a history of excellence. Something Clemson is new to. We ll see if you can sustain it with CLEMSONING.

^^^^ Example #1***

Dec 31, 2015, 1:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Go steal more of Notre Dames

Dec 31, 2015, 1:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

Traditions

Dec 31, 2015, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

Speaking of history 40-6!

Dec 31, 2015, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

Put your money where you mouth is - which I'm sure is on a dik. But nevertheless, I've got 500 if you want to place a bet Nancy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 31, 2015, 1:55 PM

I don't trust coots like you who won't pay up.

Dec 31, 2015, 1:57 PM

Hey son - this is easy money for me. send details so I know where my 500 is coming from.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 31, 2015, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

Hey chucktownokie, just go to he77, oh, forgot, you are already there since you are in okie.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2015, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

Awww, cute Coot. Trying to act like an Oklahoma fan, when it's so clear that you're a "step below" anyone else here intelligence wise.

Maybe one day you'll be better at hiding such things.

40-6 is your history

Dec 31, 2015, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

And your just a coot , posing as a OK fan. Go cry with the other coots.
GO TIGERS!!!

Dec 31, 2015, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

Are all the fans bumpkins, or just you?

where is your husband chucktown

He really needs to get control of his partner

Dec 31, 2015, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

History? Only things that come to mind thinking of OU are losing bowl games. I'm sure you have one a couple though. .....right?

Dec 31, 2015, 2:00 PM

> History? Only things that come to mind thinking of
> OU are losing bowl games. I'm sure you have one a
> couple though. .....right?
* won

Dec 31, 2015, 2:02 PM

Hey Cocklover - how's the bitter taste of another Clemson win feeling. Get the ######## out of your mouth and let's us all know what it's like to be the 5th best team in the state.

Dec 31, 2015, 2:04 PM

I'm an OU fan dumb dumb. What's up with the inferior complex for USC? They suck too! Just face it, South Carolina isn't a football state.

Dec 31, 2015, 2:08 PM

Haven't seen much out of that pos place you call a state. That place smells of goat, cow and horse chit, just like you. Go suck a goats a$$.

Dec 31, 2015, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

Is that what you said last yr? Bank on the tigers moving on to natty. Bank on it

Dec 31, 2015, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

That's interesting...so how is it that a SC school just happens to have an 2-0 record on your team in the last 3 decades...last time you beat them, this was the first successful video game:

Dec 31, 2015, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

A REAL football state rightchere.

What makes you so confident

Dec 31, 2015, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

Last year? Nope we whipped that ###
Your undefeated season? Nope, you got owned by UT
The last 3 out of 4 years you beat us in recruiting? Um, nope we beat you 3 out of 4 years in recruiting.
Your Heisman QB? Nope, us again.

Hmmm, do not get it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we do have 15 ACC championships... Just sayin***

Dec 31, 2015, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But Barry switzer

Dec 31, 2015, 2:02 PM

Won 65 big 8 championships. I'm not arts major but when it's only you or Nebraska that really compete it doesn't seem too hard.

Dec 31, 2015, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

Yeah excellence in butt fukin farm animals.

Dec 31, 2015, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to do in Okie but play football and shag goats.*** ]

Are you ####### stupid? We crushed Oklahoma last year and you come on here running your big ### mouth like you've done something. If you were standing in front of me I'd slap the #### out of you!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oklahoma has quickly

Dec 31, 2015, 1:57 PM

My sister and brother in law moved out there for a little while, said there was a fight in church over oklahomo and Oklahoma state... Sounds like a great group of people y'all have out there ??

Ahhh. The Chucktown Hokie

Dec 31, 2015, 1:59 PM

The cootness is strong in this won. Another five hours and he b gone 2!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only two things come out of Oklahoma...***

Dec 31, 2015, 2:06 PM

Sure every fan base has that element , BUT don't judge the

Dec 31, 2015, 2:28 PM

Sooner fanbase by all the COOTS that have invaded TNET with Sooner handles because their team is home this year.

Wanted to highlight ^^^^^^^^^^^

Dec 31, 2015, 2:29 PM

Coots have invaded with Sooner handles..

True,

Dec 31, 2015, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Sure every fan base has that element , BUT don't judge the ]

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic