Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Turns out Russians don’t need to meddle to cause dissent
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 323

Turns out Russians don’t need to meddle to cause dissent

Jun 12, 2020, 2:48 PM

Just leave it up to our politics, sit back, and watch this nation tear itself apart...literally.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not to get all Tin Foil Hat-ish, but I almost find the idea

Jun 12, 2020, 2:53 PM

that geopolitical enemies AREN'T involved in fanning the flames (paid instigators, posts of demands, edited video, social media rants) to be MORE absurd than assuming that they are at least somewhat involved.

I mean, when you think that the thing that lit this was one cop killing one man...with not a single reference to the cop actually BEING racist...when the other cops around him were white, Asian and black...and when he was fired and arrested...and when the statistics and details of deaths by cops in the country completely undermine the idea that black lives are at risk from cops...it's pretty amazing how powerful it is.

null

Re: Not to get all Tin Foil Hat-ish, but I almost find the idea

Jun 12, 2020, 4:58 PM

I don’t see how the country can co-exist. It’s like pushing the boundaries and being progressive for progressives sake is the new norm. People’s ideologies are advancing too quickly for half the country to keep pace. The result is a giant chasm in the middle and any stragglers found in the crossfire will have to pick a side or take a bullet.

China's been busy

Jun 12, 2020, 5:29 PM

https://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/502371-twitter-deletes-over-170000-accounts-tied-to-chinese-propaganda-efforts

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 323
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic