Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson stays No. 3 in AP Top 25
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson stays No. 3 in AP Top 25

Sep 23, 2018, 2:05 PM

Clemson stays No. 3 in AP Top 25

Clemson remained in the No. 3 spot behind Georgia in the Associated Press top 25 on Sunday. Both on the road this weekend, the Bulldogs pulled away to a 43-29 w Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fine with me.

Sep 23, 2018, 2:08 PM

I hope we finish the regular season as the #3 seed. It means Nick has someone else to focus on during the huge downtime between the SECCCG and the first round.

Maybe we can get UGA and put them out of their misery.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not that it really matters at this point but I

Sep 23, 2018, 2:12 PM

Re: Not that it really matters at this point but I

Sep 23, 2018, 3:14 PM

Nope AP voters don’t really watch football. They go by what it says in the news paper or sports websites. Georgia looked like complete GARBAGE and only beat Mizzu because Mizzu had an absolutely horrible first half. Had Mizzu played the entire game Georgia would have lost. Unfortunately that didn’t happen. Hopefully in 3 weekends they will finally meet there match in LSU.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 3:21 PM

THIS ***

Sep 23, 2018, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Not that it really matters at this point but I ]

Isn’t it the AP voters who write those articles?

Sep 23, 2018, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Not that it really matters at this point but I ]

Nope AP voters don’t really watch football. They go by what it says in the news paper or sports websites. Georgia looked like complete GARBAGE and only beat Mizzu because Mizzu had an absolutely horrible first half. Had Mizzu played the entire game Georgia would have lost. Unfortunately that didn’t happen. Hopefully in 3 weekends they will finally meet there match in LSU.

So Cu beat another lousy Acc team. Meanwhile the Dawgs win on the road despite getting off to a slow start offensively......with a couple of ST/defensive scores. Our offense wasn't very efficient yesterday but did put up 23 pts in the second half. How often have you seen Bama win games with ST & defense? Sometimes it happens. Good luck with Syracuse.....a loss will end your season.

Missouri looked pretty ###### to be honest. I’m glad you’re proud that you got by them.

Sep 23, 2018, 4:06 PM

Just remember Georgia is destined to fail.

Even Georgia had to take a peek***

Sep 23, 2018, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Not that it really matters at this point but I ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You forgot to mention recruiting.***

Sep 23, 2018, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Not that it really matters at this point but I ]

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

and TV ratings.

Sep 23, 2018, 4:19 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

... and “rent free”.***

Sep 23, 2018, 4:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Sep 23, 2018, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Not that it really matters at this point but I ]

People who troll other teams Websites are usually concerned about how good the competition is or just an idiot!! Which one are you superdawg51?

Sep 23, 2018, 6:23 PM

By the number of folks here reporting back on what is going on over at FGF every day then TigerNet indeed is over run with idiots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Not that it really matters at this point but I ]

Still having fun coming over to the Clemson boards huh. I will bet any amount of money you want that if Clemson and Georgia play Clemson will drag that a$$ through the mud. Espically if they stop with the little cute 2 QB system. I hope and pray every day that Clemson and Georgia meet in the playoffs.

Message was edited by: Clemson_country89®

Another Post From a Sub Par Georgia-Educated Clown***

Sep 23, 2018, 8:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Not that it really matters at this point but I ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny, it didn't last year***

Dec 11, 2023, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Not that it really matters at this point but I ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Not that it really matters at this point but I ]

People like this are exactly why I often say: "I don't know who I hate more - the hind end lickers or the crossdressing chickens." I honestly did not know who to pull for UGA vs. USuck. I used to love going to the Valley in the late 70s and 80s when we would intentionally stick that awful UGA band behind the big oak tree at the corner of the hill. And, then, the money and stuff they gave to Herschel to get him to go to UGA instead of coming to Clemson is just laughable. Remember? His father was a logger and some big UGA supporter gave him free timber to cut off their land, not to mention the car and pocketful of cash. I guess if he would have had donned a Tiger uniform, he might have smelled the endzone at the Valley at least ONCE in his career!!! By the way, UGA will get another Natty at about the time the 1969 ACC Champs get their first one - NEVER!!!! I just wish we played the Puppies every single year like in the past. Glad it is going to happen at least one more time shortly, but if that game were reinstated annually, it would equal the biggest rivalry in college football. Anyway, Go Tigers!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson stays No. 3 in AP Top 25

Sep 23, 2018, 2:28 PM

did Oregon really move up 1 spot after a loss to Stanford? and did byu move up 5 spots for no reason?

Sep 23, 2018, 2:42 PM

As long as we stay unbeaten, remain in the top 4 and get some 1st place votes: we will make the CFP without any problems.

Wisconsin winning moved BYU up, I believe.***

Sep 23, 2018, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson stays No. 3 in AP Top 25 ]

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson stays No. 3 in AP Top 25 ]

BYU moves up because a ton of top 25 teams lost yesterday. Oregon moves up because they went to overtime against the #7 team and because a ton of other ranked teams lost. I really don’t get why some of this stuff is so hard for some people to understand.

Sep 23, 2018, 8:15 PM

Lol at the theses comments.

I don’t understand why anyone pays attention to these rankings when the real ones don’t matter until week 8...These are all opinionated idiots making these rankings.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic