Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: SURVEY RESULTS: How confident are Clemson fans in a 2020 season happening?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: SURVEY RESULTS: How confident are Clemson fans in a 2020 season happening?

Jul 20, 2020, 2:05 PM

SURVEY RESULTS: How confident are Clemson fans in a 2020 season happening?

TigerNet held a fan survey last week that yielded over 4,200 responses regarding the 2020 Clemson football season and confidence surrounding it due to the COVID Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: SURVEY RESULTS: How confident are Clemson fans in a 2020 season happening?

Jul 20, 2020, 2:36 PM

The season is supposed to start in just 6 weeks. The ACC and school representatives needs to get off the pot and make a decision. Remember, we have only 1 vote and cannot play unless the conference plays.

Iptay did the same poll

Jul 20, 2020, 2:43 PM

Or simiar

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

So about 12% of your readers are out of touch w/reality.

Jul 20, 2020, 2:51 PM

On the question of confidence of a Clemson football season happening this fall.

Survey says: "...11.9 percent still at a 10..."

J/K I hope we get to play this Fall!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Not sure what a poll of people who have no input into

Jul 20, 2020, 3:14 PM

The decision means. Maybe a better question is, if they play an open the game to fans would you attend. I personally would have no problem going to the games, as long as I wasn’t required to wear a Linus blanket.

Re: Not sure what a poll of people who have no input into

Jul 20, 2020, 5:10 PM

That was the next series of questions in the survey and the last line of the article says that will be covered in part 2 of the story...

Re: TNET: SURVEY RESULTS: How confident are Clemson fans in a 2020 season happening?

Jul 20, 2020, 11:01 PM

How confident are Clemson fans in a 2020 season happening?

Translation: How confident are you that spineless appeasers haven't taken control of government?

Jul 20, 2020, 11:37 PM

Ignorant and spineless appeasers. Decisions are being made on false information. News today is that in Connecticut, between July 15 and 17, 144 positive tests of cov were made with 90 false positives. Same labs are used across US using flawed tests. The fight for a football season is daunting.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic