Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Feaster: "I just got to be more consistent"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,654

FB Update: Feaster: "I just got to be more consistent"

Aug 16, 2017, 1:03 PM

Feaster: "I just got to be more consistent"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure how I feel about his chances of being the starter

Aug 16, 2017, 1:14 PM

after watching that. It's up to him though. We know he has the talent. Does he have the want and the drive is the question.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not sure how I feel about his chances of being the starter

Aug 16, 2017, 1:20 PM

Etienne got more reps in scrimmage on Saturday. #35 Ty Thomason had some good runs too!

Dude has all of the talent in the world. I hope he's taking

Aug 16, 2017, 1:49 PM

this seriously, otherwise he'll be filled with a lifetime of regret for not seizing this opportunity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Dude has all of the talent in the world. I hope he's taking

Aug 16, 2017, 2:42 PM

That is true. "I've been playing just to get by, I need to step it up these next few days..." isn't a good sign.

He's got a lot of talent, I'm sure some of the older guys will take him under wing and help his head. He's only 19 and went from one of the most recruited talents in the country to the 3 deep. That's got to be a heck of an emotional adjustment.

He's a great kid, I hope he can make the transition. He's at the best school he could possibly be at to get there.

Tavien

Aug 16, 2017, 4:21 PM

We love you bruh!

You got this!!

Signed Clemson Family

After seeing this...

Aug 16, 2017, 5:48 PM

Where he is now I completely understand. His body language is defeated. He looks like a beaten man. Wow.

I think too much is being made of this right now

Aug 16, 2017, 7:25 PM

Seems like he had a bad day and he has set the bar so high for himself that he is frustrated when he fills he makes a mistake. Even Deshaun Watson was guilty of this. He probably needs to trust himself and enjoy the moments and play having fun and fast and literally if someone is about to hit your qb throw your body at them that's about all there is too it! Give your qb some time, but did you notice he did make a point that his ability to receive the ball out of the backfield kept people off of his QB and Clemson doesn't use the rb that way.....well maybe if the NFL uses that some maybe we should too cause forget just having a designated extra blocker out there, cause to this point Kelly Bryant hasn't proven to me he can throw any other pass than a screen. I know he can but it's unproven I haven't seen it on a field and before you coot me out the door which is a total farce think about it though if we just added some plays of that type to match his skillset like spiller it might be quite effective when mixed in with our regular offense maybe a wrinkle like Oregon used to have...and trust that no LB is gonna keep up with him. I do think he had a bad day and will bounce back!

Feaster: You got this!

Aug 16, 2017, 9:07 PM

Just keep grinding. ??

dang feaster seemed really down on himself

Aug 16, 2017, 9:32 PM

i feel like the more he plays, the more he will just shelf these bad days and turn into motivation

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,654
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic