Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well now we know who wrote that NY Times op-ed.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Well now we know who wrote that NY Times op-ed.

Oct 28, 2020, 4:32 PM

https://www.axios.com/who-is-anonymous-trump-white-house-b823e361-f6c5-414f-8b38-ea576e390143.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well now we know who wrote that NY Times op-ed.

Oct 28, 2020, 4:45 PM

I’ll take the word of the hot chick...

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany labeled Taylor a "low-level, disgruntled former staffer”, and said Taylor "is a liar and a coward who chose anonymity over action."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2020, 4:51 PM

Crass remembers the lying NYTimes lying to everyone and pretending “Anonymous” was anything other than a no-name agency bureaucrat trying to get revenge and get rich through illegal leaks to corrupt media.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Does anybody believe anything Kayleigh says?

Oct 28, 2020, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Well now we know who wrote that NY Times op-ed. ]

Isn't her job basically to stand up and lie to the American people while keeping a straight face?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2020, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Well now we know who wrote that NY Times op-ed. ]

I think the word ex-Homeland security chief of staff tell you all you need to know.

Oct 28, 2020, 6:44 PM

Exactly what are you saying is the case for all for Homeland Security chiefs of staff? That they're all terrible? How many are you aware of?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

She seems trustworthy to me.

Oct 28, 2020, 5:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Well now we know who wrote that NY Times op-ed. ]

"To me, a racist statement is a racist statement. I don't like what Donald Trump said.”

“Donald Trump has shown himself to be a showman, I don't think he is a serious candidate. I think it is a sideshow. It's not within the mainstream of the candidates."

"I appreciate his boldness and I think some of his rhetoric got the base excited, but it is not welcome rhetoric," she said. "Some of the things we heard in his speech when he said, when Mexico sends people across the border, they're sending criminals and rapists and maybe some good people. Look, the GOP doesn't need to be turning away voters and isolating them. We need to be bringing them into the tent. Donald Trump is the last person who's going to do that."

"I want to make clear, I don't support what Donald Trump said," she added. "I think he said something very unartful, very inappropriate."

"I think the mainstream Republican does not want to send the illegal immigrant back to Mexico. I think that they're here to stay, that's not the American way. We're not going to ship people across the border. There has to be some path to citizenship. So, in that sense, I don't think Donald Trump is consistent with mainstream Republicans. There's going to be a path."

McEnany called Trump "a Republican in name only" who needed to apologize for his comments.

"That's the problem with Donald Trump is he can't apologize for his own statement. And not apologizing, he's losing credibility on what is a credible issue. The Obama administration just last year released 600 illegal immigrants who had criminal convictions," she said.

"I don't want to claim this guy," she added. "Donald Trump, if we're going to be honest, is a progressive. He supports eminent domain. He supported tax increases before. He's donated 300,000 to Democratic candidates. So, the fact that the Republican Party is now having to claim him, is both unfortunate, and to me, inauthentic. Because this is not a true Republican candidate. And the fact that he's being portrayed as such in media is troublesome and not accurate."

I dig her style.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$100 says that dude has a Vineyard Vines vest.***

Oct 28, 2020, 5:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m thinking he has several he rotates with his Patagonias

Oct 28, 2020, 6:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting: Trump knew him before he didn't

Oct 28, 2020, 5:55 PM

February:

https://apnews.com/article/47193dd596a54c6535f4ca08be0531b9

Now:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1321568122017517568?s=20

Not sure I see what you are inferring?***

Oct 28, 2020, 6:40 PM

Re: Not sure I see what you are inferring?***

Oct 28, 2020, 6:48 PM

The article is from February. Trump said he knew who Anonymous was. Today he tweeted and said that before today he had "never even heard of him." He knew him before he didn't. It's not a big deal, all politicians do it.

So he claimed he knew who it was (He likely didn’t)

Oct 28, 2020, 9:01 PM

But wanted to sound smart

And now that there’s a name attached, he claims he doesn’t know the name (which could be true)

I know who 78Clemson00 is
Mike Jones? Never heard of him

That's absolutely hilarious.***

Oct 28, 2020, 6:48 PM [ in reply to Interesting: Trump knew him before he didn't ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Oct 28, 2020, 6:47 PM

A woosie, safe-space seeking, liberal, ranting against white supremacy but being immersed in the middle of it. Purports to support love, not hate - yet is filled with hate.

Are you ok?***

Oct 28, 2020, 6:49 PM

- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic