Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DW4 vs Connor Mitch, per FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

DW4 vs Connor Mitch, per FGF

Aug 3, 2015, 3:47 PM

Apologies for heading there, but you know keep your enemies closer and such..

http://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/deshaun-watson-vs-connor-mitch.43452/

Message was edited by: tigers_no.1®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Re: DW4 vs Connor Mitch, per FGF

Aug 3, 2015, 3:49 PM

One word describes that nuthouse = deLOUsional

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2015, 3:53 PM

I know it will be hard to understand. The grammar is atrocious. But that's what we get from our midlands losers.

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Only a coot QB would have a first name for a last name.***

Aug 3, 2015, 3:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only a coot QB would have a first name for a last name.***

Aug 4, 2015, 11:19 AM

I think that is a mistake. Somebody saw his name written as Conner, Mitch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea, that one got me banned

Aug 3, 2015, 4:00 PM

Ridiculous post and they don't take criticism well

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well done while it lasted! You were on point!***

Aug 4, 2015, 11:42 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Connor Mitch for Heisman!***

Aug 3, 2015, 4:01 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Connor Mitch for Heisman Jon

Aug 3, 2015, 4:11 PM

as in crapper

Wow....I knew they were dumb but.....wow***

Aug 3, 2015, 4:03 PM

Aug 3, 2015, 4:06 PM

Just pure stupidity. Anybody that can make such a statement and still keep a straight face is an idiot!

Aug 3, 2015, 4:23 PM

Thats just sad, those guys have no idea what they are talking about.

Aug 3, 2015, 4:56 PM

Those guys looking for any reason not to be depressed over the current sad state of affairs that is Coot football ?
Shine that banner , boys ! 2015 is gonna suck to be you !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 3, 2015, 5:23 PM

THE LAST POSTER ON THE THREAD BROKE A BONE BRUSHING HIS TEETH.

Ladies and gentlemen, the gamecock intellect at work here.

Maybe he should refrain from any attempt at personal hygiene a) because he is clearly injury prone and b) he'll fit in better in the ol' chicken coop?

Surprisingly most responses on that thread seem rational

Aug 3, 2015, 5:27 PM

The OP has some serious dumb over there though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Surprisingly most responses on that thread seem rational

Aug 3, 2015, 6:38 PM

Those are definitely some glass is half full folks.

There mom. . .I made it something nice to say.

Connor Mitch lifetime stats 2-6 for 19 yards

Aug 3, 2015, 7:02 PM

but it was against division 2 powerhouses Furman and South Alabama. Plus Spurrier challenged him to work out more and play x-box less. Be skered SEC be very skered.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not only did the Scar "D" disappear last year...

Aug 3, 2015, 7:13 PM

Apparently the "D" in Cole Stoudt, I mean Stout, did too. Dummies, I mean ummies.

And the arguments. So flawed! Watson didn't play well against Louisville when he was injured. GUESS WHAT?!? Most humans don't play to their potential when hurt, Einstein. Good grief!

~JKB

Re: Not only did the Scar "D" disappear last year...

Aug 3, 2015, 9:53 PM

I agree with the Louisville assessment. That was the one game he played in that he never looked comfortable, even before the injury.

Re: Not only did the Scar "D" disappear last year...

Aug 3, 2015, 10:15 PM

He never got the chance to adjust...he was out on the 3rd series. Grantham was showing him some stuff he had never seen.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Aug 3, 2015, 7:18 PM

I went there. I feel dirty.

Thanks for the comedy. Great reminder of why they are the

Aug 3, 2015, 8:34 PM

nations most delusional fan base.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for the comedy. Great reminder of why they are the

Aug 3, 2015, 8:42 PM

I guess he should know. The media took one tackle clowney made and made him into a God. Unfortunately for that d a author, the td against georgia was one of his first passes in his first game in college and he had a ton more super human plays after that. Unlike Clowney, where his ridiculous tackle was against a Big Ten rb in a subpar team in a crap bowl. Hi

Aug 3, 2015, 10:12 PM

God I hate QBs with two first names as a whole name.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Aug 3, 2015, 11:17 PM

That is the most laughable thing I've ever seen. DW4 has the highest ceiling of anyone in CFB

Aug 4, 2015, 3:52 AM

Connor Mitch did not impress me at all in their Spring Game. To put it mildly.

His stats were misleading - and not that great anyhow - mostly because the D couldn't touch him; if the defenders could have touched him he would have gotten buried for at least half a dozen car-crash blindside sacks.

He throws an OK mid-range ball...when he has time. But he has the pocket awareness of a statue, did not show the slightest awareness of the pass rush, did not step up or move in the pocket to avoid pressure, did not go through a progression, stared down his receiver, and had a slow, long-armed delivery to boot. He had an OK arm up to about 20-25 yards but he showed little zip or touch on his deeper throws. He did not show any athleticism or elusiveness. He looked, honestly, like a big, slow, classic pocket passer right out of the '80's or '90's.

All that would be bad enough if USC had an O-line, but they don't. Their OL looked leaky, unathletic, and completely out of shape, and much smaller than I'm used to seeing from USC in recent years.

I'd be surprised if Mitch lasted more than a game or two before Spurrier just shrugs and moves on. Mitch is likely going to take an absolute beating until that happens, and I don't see him being remotely effective. I saw absolutely nothing in his toolset that suggested he'd be successful at the level he's going to walk into. I was a bit shocked, actually, given the noise the Gamecock faithful have continually made about him...I expected to see something. I didn't.

Perry Orth, a former walk-on, looked better at the fundamentals, with a much quicker release, a much better ability to scan the field, and much better touch...the problem with Orth was he's tiny, with a very weak arm. A Good Head guy, obviously had an eye and feel for the game, but he did not look like an FCS-caliber athlete (or even close) to me. I could see Orth doing well at Coastal or Furman, but in the SEC? Maybe in limited doses. I'd hate to try to beat Georgia or Texas A&M with him.

Best guess is that Nunez gets pushed into action sooner rather than later. Might even be some combo of Orth, Nunez, and Pharaoh Cooper running the wildcat...I think Spurrier is likely already aware he really doesn't have a complete starting-caliber QB right now and will probably just go with a mix of packages to try to let his various QB's focus on what they do well. We've seen him do that in the past. In no way do I expect Spurrier's offense to be Fun...or Gun, this year, though, whatever.

I agree

Aug 4, 2015, 4:52 AM

Nunez will replace Mitch sooner.

Mitch has the tools

Aug 4, 2015, 8:48 AM

to be a very good QB but until he does something in a real game he is nothing more than an unproven commodity. All the star ratings and HS stats are meaningless until Mitch proves that he can play at this level. While Watson is definitely a stud he still needs to prove that he can stat healthy through an entire season. Personally I think the o-line play for both our teams is going to be the key factor to QB play and ability to stay healthy.

Well, I just stopped when he said we overhyped Stoudt.

Aug 4, 2015, 8:58 AM

Actually he said Stout and I don't know who that is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IKR.

Aug 4, 2015, 11:36 AM

That one idiot was claiming that we hyped Stoudt for Heisman. When the he!! did that happen? I know of no Tiger fans that had Cole as a Heisman hopeful. Where do they come up with this stuff?

I tried to log in and put in my 2 cents worth, but for the 5th time now, I've seemed to have received the banhammer for bringing actual facts to their previous threads of insanity.

My head just exploded. Coots are really this dumb folks.

Aug 4, 2015, 11:29 AM

Can't make these things up.

Re: If Connor Mitch were a Clemson Tiger

Aug 4, 2015, 3:51 PM

would he even beat out Nick Schuessler for 2nd spot behind DW?

I think it would be a close competition with a slight edge to Schuessler.

Re: If Connor Mitch were a Clemson Tiger

Aug 4, 2015, 3:59 PM

Just to compare:

Schuessler:
2013 - 1/2 for 6 yds - 50% completion %, 3.00 YPA, long 6 yds (vs SC State) RAT 75.2
2014 - 7/8 for 47 yds - 87.5% completion %, 5.88 YPA, long 17 yds (vs SC State and NC State) RAT 136.9

Mitch:
2014 - 2/6 for 19 yds - 33.3% completion %, 3.17 YPA, long 14 yds (vs S. Alabama and Furman) RAT 59.9

couldn't click on link, forgot my hazmat suit today.***

Aug 4, 2015, 5:06 PM

surprisingly,

Aug 4, 2015, 5:13 PM

most of the replies aren't that bad lol. most of them are people telling him how stupid and naive he is. I guess some coots do have a brain.....

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic