Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone Know if SEC Game Can Be Streamed?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Anyone Know if SEC Game Can Be Streamed?

Nov 30, 2018, 4:28 AM

Can you stream it live on the CBS Sports Net?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone Know if SEC Game Can Be Streamed?

Nov 30, 2018, 6:27 AM

I’m a cord cutter that can’t get CBS over the air and wondering the same thing. My attempts to stream CBS games so far have failed.

We have DirecTV Now and it includes local stations

Nov 30, 2018, 6:36 AM

We pay $40/month for 60-70 channels including locals and all the major sports channels.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There will be free streams for all the games, though

Nov 30, 2018, 6:55 AM

I can post links here tomorrow, or check here closer to game time: https://www.reddit.com/r/CFBStreams/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone Know if SEC Game Can Be Streamed?

Nov 30, 2018, 3:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone Know if SEC Game Can Be Streamed? ]

I'm in the same boat with Directv Now. It's complicated, but I can't get CBS at my Augusta house. I can at the lake house although I use the same Directv Now acct. Local channels are blocked in Augusta and my regular antenna doesn't pick up CBS. I'm hoping, as the other guys said, I'll be able to stream it on my computer or buy the game somehow. Anyway, thanks for all the information.

Not on a tv, but

Nov 30, 2018, 8:12 AM

you can on a tablet, computer or phone via the CBS Sports app. If you really want to watch on tv, just purchase the CBS All Access app for one month ($6.99). I usually just watch on a tablet. I used to use an Apple TV and try to mirror my iPad with the tv, but if I recall correctly, it didnt work very well.

Re: Not on a tv, but

Nov 30, 2018, 4:02 PM

Good info. I went to CBS Sports Net site and they say they will be streaming the game for free. I could at least watch in on my big monitor computer or try to mirror the computer to a TV. Thanks.

Re: Not on a tv, but

Nov 30, 2018, 4:26 PM

Their app supports Chromecast, so if you have a smart TV, or a Chromecast, you can cast from your phone very easily. It's what I do.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic