Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not knowing anything else about him except the van...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Not knowing anything else about him except the van...

Oct 26, 2018, 3:21 PM

I would say there's only about a 12% probability that he would NOT send someone pipe bombs at some point in his life.

Seriously, if you had taken an open poll yesterday for what people thought this bomb guy would drive, at least 60% would have WRITTEN IN "white van covered with Trump stickers". The van pictures are almost boring, because it's so obvious.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not knowing anything else about him except the van...

Oct 26, 2018, 3:29 PM

I have to admit, the whole native american/chippendales roadie thing surprised me.

Oct 26, 2018, 3:43 PM

Again, how do you send "timed" pipe bombs? How do you "time" the opening of a package? These packages weren't meant to cause harm, they were meant to be FOUND.

You really should take a break from this stuff.***

Oct 26, 2018, 3:54 PM

Re: You really should take a break from this stuff.***

Oct 26, 2018, 4:10 PM

The pictures of the "bombs" also raise a lot of questions.

1. Not enough stamps for the postage to be sent through the mail
2. No weight statements or weight related fees indicated
3. no postmarkings.
- this evidence indicates these packages were not sent via mail

Other inconsistencies:

1. the "design" of the bombs does not make sense. The design of the bombs, the timers, wiring, etc show they were poorly designed and likely could not detonate
2. These bombs were found by "mail handlers at their destinations". This is inconsistent with the security processes involved in protecting many of the targets. The stories published about HOW the bombs got to their targets makes zero sense as the news stories clearly spell out details that are inconsistent with the security methods used to protect these individuals.
3. If these packages had been identified by either the proper security procedures, or the methods the news outlets claim they were discovered, pictures would not have been released. The CNN bomb is particularly curious. Why would someone there open the package, remove the device, and then start taking pictures? That would not happen.
4. Law enforcement does not release pictures of evidence in cases like this until after arrests are made. Why are there pictures, supposedly taken after law enforcement began their investigation, circling the internet?
5. Given the haphazard construction, and the fact that these bombs used kitchen timers as detonators, why didnt they explode? Given the detonator mechanism, there is no way these bombs could've been shipped through the mail to kill their intended targets. Kitchen timers measure in hours, and the mail system takes days. These bombs either would have exploded during shipping, or were inert and were not intended to explode.
6. This suspect is the perfect scapegoat given his current behavior and the way he expresses himself politically, and his criminal history.

These data points are enough to warrant a investigation into this beyond "Oh, we investigated and found the guy".

Either this guy sent these bombs with the intent of them being discovered, or it was something deeper.

You definitely should take a break from this stuff.***

Oct 26, 2018, 4:12 PM

Re: You definitely should take a break from this stuff.***

Oct 26, 2018, 4:30 PM

The entire thing seems really suspicious, there are a lot of questions that need to be answered and hopefully we will see them. I'm not jumping on the tinfoil/Alex Jones conspiracy bandwagon, but this entire event was very suspicious and it raises questions with anyone that can think critically.

It seems like this event is pointing towards someone trying to make a political statement. Whether this guy was the one who sent them is TBD. His background and behavior supports the theory, but he would also be a convenient scapegoat for a passionate Democrat trying to paint all Republicans as crazy lunatics. "Dont vote for the crazy people mailing bombs" would be the rally cry.

After all, the Democrat party has done enough recently at the administrative and grassroots level. The DNC rigged their own primaries, the Obama administration used Eric Holder to illegally smuggle weapons to Cartels to get the public to be more supportive of gun control (Fast and Furious Scandal), and we have seen large masses of Left wing protesters initiating several hundred instances of large-scale violence.

The fact is, the Left has done so much to encourage and perpetuate political violence and scandals like this over the last 3-4 years that most Americans suspect this mail bomb event is another job perpetuated by the Left/Democrats. Even if this guy did all of this on his own, it still doesn't erase the fact that the majority of Americans are now saying "Hm, this mail bomber is a wacko, but framing him sounds like something your typical Democrat would do".

Democrats, through their antics over the past couple years, have created a reputation for themselves that they are violent, corrupt, and conniving enough to frame someone like this.

A HUGE percentage of the country, in fact a majority, immediately assumed "oh, its just the Democrats doing another false flag for attention". Look at the buzz trending on social media about this, and other metrics. Even if that's not the case, the fact vast numbers of Americans believe this tells us the Democrats should seriously consider changing the way they handle their politics. This is not a fringe theory like 9/11, this is a mainstream theory assumed by most people, that this was more than some whacko in Florida.

Wow.***

Oct 26, 2018, 4:35 PM

Re: Wow.***

Oct 26, 2018, 7:35 PM

To the people posting. This is the extent of RobertN’s vocabulary and I am pretty sure he has the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader.

Don’t feed the troll. He can’t communicate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To quote the drunkard

Oct 26, 2018, 8:01 PM

am going to be an ### and just straight up say I have had tickets and premier parking passes that I have paid out the mothra for and I haven't seen you once at those games.

Dude you talk so much #### on here and throw weight but I don't buy it.

Just one mans opinion. And don't play that Alum vs. NonAlum. That crap don't fly. I have been IPTAY since 1999. Took all my boat cleaning and waxing and bar tending dollars and put it all into IPTAY. I had season tickets while you were dancing with the ugliest chick in high school.

I call you a ####### fraud and always will. You ############# fraud.

GFY

And I kept it at "Wow" because I'm speechless as

Oct 26, 2018, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow.*** ]

to how supposedly intelligent mostly college educated upperclass people that frequent these forums have become so indoctrinated into conspiracy culture that "False Flag" is their first thought when someone mails explosives to a former president.

It's shocking, sad, and you illustrates a great deal about what's wrong with this country.

Get. Out. Of. Your. Bubble.

Oct 26, 2018, 6:24 PM [ in reply to Re: You definitely should take a break from this stuff.*** ]

My favorite sentence and what I think sums up your type of thinking on this is (in regards to the suspect), "Whether this guy was the one who sent them(bombs) is TBD. His background and behavior supports the theory, but he would also be a convenient scapegoat for a passionate Democrat trying to paint all Republicans as crazy lunatics."

You understand and recognize the rational explanation only to immediately reject it for the conspiracy theory. You then spend the rest of the trying to defend why the crazy theory isn't so crazy because of other crazy theories you've subscribed too. You've even concluded, most likely based only on the social media world you've created for yourself, that the majority of people think like you when your only basis for that is what you see on social media.

dude.***

Oct 26, 2018, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Re: You definitely should take a break from this stuff.*** ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only in your bubble are 'majority of Americans saying' this***

Oct 27, 2018, 8:10 PM [ in reply to Re: You definitely should take a break from this stuff.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You really should take a break from this stuff.***

Oct 29, 2018, 12:06 AM [ in reply to Re: You really should take a break from this stuff.*** ]

You're wasting your time if you think one lib on here will see things differently than they wish to.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2018, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Not knowing anything else about him except the van... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No question.

Oct 26, 2018, 4:32 PM

Also, the stuff on this guy's social media is EXACTLY what you see here and in other places from "normal" right-leaning folks.

These are super weird times we're living in.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like what?***

Oct 29, 2018, 7:29 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fox says he's a registered pub.

Oct 26, 2018, 7:31 PM

You can subtract 10.8 from that 12%.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic