Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
'Not in shape' Nkemdiche released by Cardinals
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

'Not in shape' Nkemdiche released by Cardinals

Jul 28, 2019, 12:09 AM

Hate it for him but he brought it on himself.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27271845/not-shape-nkemdiche-released-cardinals

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 'Not in shape' Nkemdiche released by Cardinals

Jul 28, 2019, 12:11 AM

The cocaine he was busted with didnt help either.

Jul 28, 2019, 12:15 AM

I did not know he had been busted for coke ,

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 12:22 AM

He was arrested twice is a week for traffic related issues. The cops found a small amount of what looked like blow, but they didnt charge him for it. It was widely reported though. You add the ACL surgery he is coming off. He is out of shape. He has been a bust.

Jul 28, 2019, 7:02 AM

He was a bust in college too. Never lived up to all the hype. Sounds a lot like Gary and Clownass to me.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gary and Clowney never had off the field issues

Jul 28, 2019, 8:05 AM

like Nkemdiche.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jul 28, 2019, 8:18 AM [ in reply to Re: 'Not in shape' Nkemdiche released by Cardinals ]

did he ever really recover from falling out of the window? oh well, momma and daddy got Ole Miss jobs out of it, as I recall. Maybe he can come back and work with the landscaping crew there.

Jul 28, 2019, 11:57 AM

I thought his mom was around some, but that she actually worked in Nigeria.

Jul 28, 2019, 1:33 AM

Makes you wonder if our experience with him in recruiting wasn’t as much Mama Nkimdeche with her hand out as it was Dabo’s intuition and backing away? Maybe Dabo saw all of this coming and we backed away from him?

Jul 28, 2019, 3:21 AM

No, Dabo & crew were fully on board with him I believe. I think that may have changed once Mama Nkemdiche got involved, but I don’t think there was anything pushing Dabo away before that. Unfortunately Robert Nkemdiche’s story is a sad one. Apparently he was a really good kid coming out of high school, but his family really tore him down through their own selfishness. The article below gives a good rundown of what happened.

We all knew about his Mom when she came in and demanded he de-commit from Clemson—I believe she may have even called Dabo’s character into question—but apparently the problems ran much deeper than that. His brothers and father seemed dead set on using Robert’s high profile to improve their own lives. Unfortunately even good people can fall in with the wrong crowd who use them for their own gain...the problem is “the wrong crowd” was his own family.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/4/28/11455848/robert-nkemdiche-2016-nf-draft-success-family-brother-denzel

Being at Clemson would have helped this young man tremendously ***

Jul 28, 2019, 3:49 AM [ in reply to Re: 'Not in shape' Nkemdiche released by Cardinals ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Smoking salvia and jumping out hotel windows might have

Jul 28, 2019, 6:05 AM

been an early warning sign for the scouts...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mama couldn't buy him a roster spot, Aye?

Jul 28, 2019, 8:08 AM

Well, welcome to the real world, at last.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mama couldn't buy him a roster spot, Aye? All the NCAA

Jul 28, 2019, 11:49 AM

stuff they got Ole Miss on and not him? At least daddy's job offer quietly went away though they should have gotten penalties for that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic