Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well I hope that ump is happy.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,663

Well I hope that ump is happy.......

May 26, 2018, 9:42 PM

cause he just gave FSU the lead again........no frigging way Clemson was given a level playing field in this game........that ump deserves to be fired..........if he is not biased he is obviously not qualified to do this job........as bad as I have ever seen and I have playing or watching baseball for over 6 decades........Go Tigers!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well I hope that ump is happy.......

May 26, 2018, 9:51 PM

Ditto

ACC Umps

May 26, 2018, 9:54 PM

Always been bad

Always will be.

Re: ACC Umps

May 26, 2018, 9:56 PM

He changed his strike zone on every batter !!!! ____ for both teams,even the announcers were talking about it_____guy needs to find another line of work******

Re: ACC Umps

May 26, 2018, 10:00 PM

I got one for him........greeter at Walmart.......and I hope I run into him while he is greeting me......Go Tigers!!!!!

Re: Well I hope that ump is happy.......

May 26, 2018, 9:59 PM

Called pitches 8 inches outside on right handed Clemson hitters, then called pitches on the inside Conner balls on F.S. handed F.S. gift.

Not happy

May 27, 2018, 9:18 AM

Well I’m not happy... between his biased strike zone and ridiculous calls against Clemson I’m surprised we only lost by one run... Oh and let’s not forget the usual manipulative tactics by Martin to change the flow and pace of any close game... meanwhile we had to listen to idiot announcers while playing in a great NC stadium (which FYI was empty all week) No folks I’m not happy... wish Monty’s clip board had knocked out Savage??

Re: Not happy

May 27, 2018, 1:05 PM

From the third strike he called on Davidson until the game ended he had one purpose:to #### Clemson. No way you should have the same umpire behind the plate that you had Wednesday against Notre Dame. He got pissed when somebody in our dugout raised hell about a pitch that was way outside when we were up 21-4. Bad mistake on our part but still no excuse for holding a grudge and calling that pitch a strike for FSU pitcher all night. No way he could have been as ###### and biased as he was last night without trying. I would have gotten ejected way before Monte did. Screw Savage and he ACC.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,663
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic