Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
HEISMAN TALK…
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 863

HEISMAN TALK…

Nov 18, 2015, 11:22 AM

Personally, I’m glad that Dabo is more interested in winning with the “Team” and not pushing Deshaun for the Heisman like he did with Tajh Boyd. I thought he (and Morris) hurt the team and Tajh by pushing the stats instead of making sure we won the games and letting the stats take care of themselves. An undefeated QB with lesser stats probably trumps a 2 loss QB with great stats, I would think.

If we win out, I would imagine the Heisman will be a race between Watson and Henry. Anyone left in the Heisman talk right now will have to finish extremely strong to walk away with the trophy. One bad game and you’ll get crucified (ask Fournette).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not according to Tommy Bowden....

Nov 18, 2015, 11:33 AM

Bowden basically said that since Watson is surrounded by so many other good players that he shouldn't be considered.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Not according to Tommy Bowden....

Nov 18, 2015, 11:46 AM

Guys I don't think Watson wins the Heisman this year, but I am confident he will be the frontrunner next year after we win that National Title this year. Let's not forget that he is less than a year removed from major knee surgery. Imagine how good he will be next fall.

He may not win it this year, but....

Nov 18, 2015, 11:52 AM

he dang sure should be one of the finalists invited to New York for the ceremony.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 18, 2015, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Not according to Tommy Bowden.... ]

What was up with Tommy on that, he became super heated and came off looking pathetic?

Couldn't believe he acted like that but no worries, DW4 is the best qb in this league and we are #### lucky to have his talent and leadership abilities.

Nov 18, 2015, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Not according to Tommy Bowden.... ]

Tommy Bowden? Hmmm.... Tommy Bowden? Can't place the name.

OH WAIT!

Isn't he that guy that tried to build a successful program at Clemson but could never "get over the hump" Didn't he have trouble both beating the Coots and winning the ACC?

Yeah, his opinion really means a lot to me...

Nov 18, 2015, 12:00 PM

never seemed to struggle beating the coots...beating duke and wake? that's where he struggled

Replies: 6
| visibility 863
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic