Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone besides me notice...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Anyone besides me notice...

Sep 18, 2017, 7:49 PM

That our secondary so far has seemed improved as far as their position technique? Auburn's first drive excepted. Our front is nasty and are earning their fair share of those sacks, but there have been quite a few coverage sacks when the opposing QB had plenty of time. Sure am glad to see this!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope... You're the first to mention this***

Sep 18, 2017, 7:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: Nope... You're the first to mention this***

Sep 18, 2017, 9:59 PM

Lol every forum has a smart alec

This one has many!!***

Sep 18, 2017, 10:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: Nope... You're the first to mention this***

Sep 18, 2017, 10:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Nope... You're the first to mention this*** ]

I threw a smart *** comment at you a couple seconds ago but Marcus Edmonds intercepted it and took it to the house .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Anyone besides me notice...

Sep 18, 2017, 8:00 PM

Could be that our front 4 can rush and the rest drop in coverage? But thats splitting hairs.
GO TIGER'S!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh yeah, I noticed no PI calls all night

Sep 18, 2017, 8:01 PM

And that makes a huge difference in the game. When we eliminate the penalties and the turnovers, we can and will beat anybody (looking at you, bama).

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2017, 8:04 PM

Carter and Fields have been very good ...but THE REAL DEAL is Trayvon Mullen . You can tell he is a very good corner just coming into his own .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 18, 2017, 8:19 PM

I second this. When we signed him I was hoping he would fill the void MA left. Two different guys. I think MA was a total shutdown corner and while TM isn't there yet I think he's more physical. I just wish those guys would've come through Clemson at the same time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2017, 8:11 PM

I noticed and agree. The reason we sacked so many times against Auburn is because nobody was even close to open. Secondary is the reason our DL shined so much against them. But they aren't getting the credit. DL is still our strong point but this is one of the best secondary's Clemson has had to this point.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic