Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With Coots being 9 of 10 vs CU & UGa...Nov is a must game @ DV "IF"..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,369

With Coots being 9 of 10 vs CU & UGa...Nov is a must game @ DV "IF"..

Sep 14, 2014, 10:30 PM

Clemson (Dabo & Staff) wants to move past this pitiful record of accomplishment vs a local & hated state rival.

If SC wins 6 straight over Clemson I wonder what will happen..to Dabo, the staff assembled, recruiting, what the fans will endure, how Raz will react to criticism, hurting IPTAY's donation lifeline, etc.

No, I don't envision a revolt..but I would assume enough dissatifaction occurs to cause more than a ruffle of feathers (then you see what I did there?!).

What say you?

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quit thinking about the past!!!! The

Sep 14, 2014, 10:51 PM

Last five years will have zero effect on this year's game. Clemson will roll the chickens in the valley.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't understand why usuck's record vs UGa is

Sep 14, 2014, 11:06 PM

important to Clemson anyhow.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Losing 6 to scar would suckk....

Sep 14, 2014, 11:10 PM

...but wouldn't have much effect on the other stuff, unless that loss takes us to like 6-6. Even then, not as much as internet posters think it would.

Shocking how the world keeps revolving regardless.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

I, for one, would gladly donate 1/2 my ball sac for a

Sep 15, 2014, 5:13 AM

win over those azzholes. You guys say it's not that important b/c you have forgotten the taste. I remember and crave that taste and this year is almost a must for me. I feel like a fat kid in a donut shop not allowed to eat the good stuff.

Where did I say I don't want to win?

Sep 15, 2014, 12:56 PM

I guess I should have said it would REALLY suck if we lost again.

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: I, for one, would gladly donate 1/2 my ball sac for a

Sep 15, 2014, 12:58 PM [ in reply to I, for one, would gladly donate 1/2 my ball sac for a ]

If you would make better offensive game plans we would beat them Chad. Run the #### ball until they stop it! You make way too much money to be losing to those dirtpecking necks.

Bill, I doubt anyone is more aware of the peating business

Sep 15, 2014, 5:50 AM

and the resulting dissatisfaction among the fan base over those losses than Dabo Swinney.

I'm not ready to jump off a cliff over them, because the competition between us and SC reminds me of what it was when I was at CU in the 60's...that is, it was more evenly matched and IMO, more interesting.

I'm no Gamecock apologist, but I think it serves both programs better if both have good seasons, for I believe it attracts more national attention to our state and abets recruiting. Naturally, I'd prefer our domination, but as long as Steve Spurrier is at the helm, I don't think that'll happen.

So, what happens if #6 occurs? I never think in terms of predicted losses; therefore, I won't speculate. Simply put, Dabo and Co. are well aware that the peating needs to stop to halt the growing unrest. I'm going to expect a win in our column this year to that end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And if we don't someone needs to get fired.

Sep 15, 2014, 6:00 AM

Enough is enough.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Nope. No dang way were losin

Sep 15, 2014, 1:33 PM

Are ofense is way better this year. Rolled up 73 points on SC State. Them coots know whats comin

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,369
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic