Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone really thought through the election fraud claim?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Has anyone really thought through the election fraud claim?

Nov 9, 2020, 6:44 PM

Let's assume for the sake of argument those claiming the Dems have found a way to defraud the electoral system and are engaging in some kind of widespread conspiracy to do so.

You haven't caught them at it. You have no idea who's behind it, or how it's being done.

How are you going to stop it, then, in future elections? And if you can't, why bother to show up if the result is so fore-ordained because the Dems have somehow worked out a dodge so insidious they're getting away with it even in red states like Arizona and Georgia?

The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one. If the GOP was cheated, the GOP needs to figure out how it happened...you know, while Bill Barr and the Trump Administration is still running the DOJ. (Barr seems strangely uninterested in investigating, but nevermind that.) If the GOP wasn't cheated, on the other hand, the GOP seriously needs to own it. Because if you let Trump convince the GOP voters that the system is rigged and there's nothing they can do and their vote does not in fact count for anything...why would someone who believes that ever show up to vote again?

That's not just losing this election, it's throwing the next ones too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

None of this is true

Nov 9, 2020, 6:53 PM

There have been many people caught on the ground level.

Soros and Blumburg haven’t been busted for orchestrating the whole thing yet, but there have been plenty of folks caught cheating.

AND There is a simple fix... it’s cutting out the mail-in’s and requiring ID at the polls. Boom!

HTH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: None of this is true

Nov 9, 2020, 6:55 PM

Who are those people that were caught?

Nov 9, 2020, 7:02 PM

https://apple.news/ARPjz3WYARiOcd9CN0QXuXw

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/usps-worker-in-nj-arrested-for-allegedly-dumping-mail-including-election-ballots/2656666/?amp

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2020, 7:12 PM

Number one, it's the New York Post.

Number two, he had three freaking ballots he just hadn't delivered yet.

I see plenty of evidence he's a bad mailman who wasn't getting his job done and was accumulating overflow.

That is not exactly voter fraud, just really bad postal service.

Nov 9, 2020, 7:21 PM

Well well. The lefties don’t trust anything unless it’s from a left leaning source.... interesting.

But that’s also why I also put an nbc story in there.

How bout the ID???

Nov 9, 2020, 7:25 PM

Every other industrial country require a voter ID. Why would the US not require an ID to vote? It is the 21st century by the way.

see Youtube video Neal posted below

Nov 9, 2020, 9:36 PM

Black people have no issues getting IDs and needing to show it vote. Requiring id to vote being suppression is a lie put out by the left.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

England, Wales, Scotland, and Australia do not require ID

Nov 9, 2020, 10:03 PM [ in reply to Re: None of this is true ]

Can bring your sword to vote in Switzerland.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2020, 7:26 PM [ in reply to Re: None of this is true ]

IDs don't prevent (non-existant) voter fraud, they suppress the vote of Democratic voters.

https://www.propublica.org/article/kris-kobach-voter-fraud-kansas-trial

Nov 9, 2020, 7:34 PM

You mean like surpressing the democrats that aren’t citizens of this country?

Seriously. Are airports and courthouses biased against democrats?

Nov 9, 2020, 7:29 PM [ in reply to Re: None of this is true ]

I don't trust the Post because it's owned by Rupert Murdoch - don't ask me why the @%%^ you Trumpistas think an English/Australian media-mogul blue-blood would be the guy who stands up for real 'Merricuns like you - and because it's the same rag that tried to start up "Laptopgate"...and even its own veteran staffers wouldn't put their bylines on that story so they ended up having to credit a newby who had been on Tucker Carlson's staff.

As far the the NBC story - which, sorry, I didn't see - I see more of the same: a real bad postal worker who wasn't finishing his route and covered it by dumping his mail. He apparently failed to deliver 99 ballots...to a Democratic area.

Again, this would have affected Dems more than Pubs...and again, that's not voter fraud, just a lousy mailman. Which is why putting your stuff in the mail and trusting the postal service will get it there has always had an element of risk to it, and one of the reasons it probably is better to vote in person.

Nov 9, 2020, 7:18 PM [ in reply to None of this is true ]

elwyn,

Here I am again, asking for some evidence.

You scrolled right past it Tobi***

Nov 9, 2020, 7:22 PM

Re: You scrolled right past it Tobi***

Nov 9, 2020, 7:29 PM

Yes, I am not sure it was there when I started.

Pretty weak evidence - 3 ballots out of 800 pieces of mail. This is that .1 % that we mentioned earlier - this was not fraud. This was an accident.

Re: Has anyone really thought through the election fraud claim?

Nov 9, 2020, 6:58 PM

First you start with requiring id to vote.

Nov 9, 2020, 6:58 PM

you have to have id in the country to function. If you can't function, you can't vote. There is plenty of time to prove that you are an American citizen and have the right to get a state issued id. Second you let both sides count the votes or you make sure that both sides can oversee the vote counting.

Banks can make trillions of transactions no problem without mistake. Certainly we can count 130 million votes.

Re: First you start with requiring id to vote.

Nov 9, 2020, 7:24 PM

Neal,

I don't think that you have to have an ID to function in this country.

ID to prevent voter fraud is a smokescreen for voter suppression.

https://www.propublica.org/article/kris-kobach-voter-fraud-kansas-trial

Finally, both sides ARE allowed to oversee the vote count.

Nov 9, 2020, 7:27 PM

Nov 9, 2020, 7:28 PM

All other countries require a ID.

Nov 9, 2020, 7:38 PM [ in reply to Re: First you start with requiring id to vote. ]

T3,

I keep my driver's license in my car because I once spent a night in jail for having accidentally left it at home. I can go months and months without ever taking it out of the car.

There is only one reason to require IDs for voting - to keep some Americans from being able to vote because they are not going to vote Republican.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/some-republicans-acknowledge-leveraging-voter-id-laws-for-political-gain.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republicans-admit-voter-id-laws-are-aimed-at-democratic-voters

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/dec/21/trump-adviser-republicans-voter-suppression

Nov 9, 2020, 7:43 PM

Nov 9, 2020, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Re: First you start with requiring id to vote. ]

You are full of it a smoke screen? We would all like to know what that is a smoke screen. Let us know.

voter supression LOL

Nov 9, 2020, 7:31 PM [ in reply to Re: First you start with requiring id to vote. ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JGmKHrWKMQ

Re: voter supression LOL

Nov 9, 2020, 7:37 PM

and they call conservatives racists - hahaha***

Nov 9, 2020, 9:33 PM [ in reply to voter supression LOL ]

Re: Has anyone really thought through the election fraud claim?

Nov 9, 2020, 7:37 PM

Simple answer to your question: Yes, the smart people have, and they know it's a bogus claim. What you outlined is just one reason.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

You trumpsters are just sore losers

Nov 9, 2020, 8:00 PM

Over 150 million people voted. Of course, there is going to be some mistakes. (as in any presidential election) But Biden is going to end out winning Pennsylvania by 70,000 votes or more (this is around 30,000 more votes than Trump won by in 16) The mistakes that have been pointed out are not going to change that at all. Even Arizona and Georgia will have margins that are way above any correction a recount has ever created. It’s extremely rare for a recount to change votes by more than 1000 votes. Even if Trump somehow ends out winning Arizona and Georgia, he still loses the election.

Do you really think that thousands of local jurisdictions that count the votes had some kind of vast conspiracy to overthrow the Democrats? If so, why did the Democrats do worse than expected with the House and Senate elections? Most Americans just don’t like Donald Trump. They don’t trust him as a person. It’s not his Republican policies they objected to.

Some of you who have responded to this post are smart enough to understand this. Your inability to admit that Biden won makes you a sore loser. For those of you who are not smart enough to understand this and be a sheep and believe every word that your dear leader says is true, well that is what it is.

How does the dems not doing as well in senate/house work?

Nov 9, 2020, 7:58 PM

in regards to the accusations of voter fraud? Wouldn't we have seen more wins there if there was fraud?

Re: How does the dems not doing as well in senate/house work?

Nov 9, 2020, 8:04 PM

Because on all of the illegal ballots they only selected the president. The cheaters didn’t have time to fill out the rest after they saw how many they needed to catch trump.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure, that's the joke answer, but is there a real answer?***

Nov 9, 2020, 8:10 PM

Re: Sure, that's the joke answer, but is there a real answer?***

Nov 9, 2020, 8:17 PM

At this point, I’m a right as anyone.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How does the dems not doing as well in senate/house work?

Nov 9, 2020, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Re: How does the dems not doing as well in senate/house work? ]

That was lousy planning, considering they obviously used the same ninja who stole that Hunter Biden evidence headed for Tucker Carlson right off the UPS truck a couple weeks back. (Although the guy did forget to take the envelope with him.)

But if you've obviously got that ninja, why not go all the way and secure the Senate and some extra House seats while you're at it?

That ninja is ready when you are, man.

Dem Ninjas at it again!***

Nov 9, 2020, 9:01 PM

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic