Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do You Trumper's Care What the World Thinks of US?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Do You Trumper's Care What the World Thinks of US?

Sep 15, 2020, 3:46 PM

Just asking, but think I know the answer. Flame away if it makes you feel better. It does not bother me, the state of OUR COUNTRY very much does though.

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/09/15/us-image-plummets-internationally-as-most-say-country-has-handled-coronavirus-badly/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this a 'lead from behind,' question?

Sep 15, 2020, 3:49 PM

I never really understood that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 Noble Peace Prize Nominations

Sep 15, 2020, 3:54 PM

and then. weird how that happens.

lutzers

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/09/end-nobel-peace-prize/616300/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do You Trumper's Care What the World Thinks of US?

Sep 15, 2020, 4:52 PM

Sep 15, 2020, 4:56 PM

You apparently don't need a CONSTITUTION either

Sep 15, 2020, 7:22 PM

The world thinks of us like millennials think of their parents.

Your dumb, antiquated, hate the planet, racist, etc etc. but oh, I need some money.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2020, 8:10 PM

So true but wait China wants to replace us.

Would you care if anyone else was president?

Sep 15, 2020, 7:25 PM

Doubtful.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would you care if anyone else was president?

Sep 15, 2020, 7:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obed. It didn’t work.***

Sep 15, 2020, 8:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Obed. It didn’t work.***

Sep 15, 2020, 8:13 PM

I knew it had to be one of them.

Would it be easier for the whole world to gang up on China?

Sep 15, 2020, 8:49 PM

Trump understands nothing about diplomacy. If you’re old enough to remember what happened back in 91 when Bush rallied the whole world against Iraq, you may understand the strength of the whole world coming together against a common enemy. To me it makes sense to get the European Union on our side against China. The UE may find that China is a better partner. If this happens. this would make Trump look like a total idiot

If the EU thinks China is a better partner they're total idiots!***

Sep 16, 2020, 1:41 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Politician are a dime a dozen.

Sep 16, 2020, 9:52 AM

China buys and sells EU politicians like widgets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2020, 10:55 PM

seems like they like us fine, billions would love to be here

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2020, 8:06 AM

What a stupid liberal question.

Your view of what the world thinks of us is molded from the same liberal media that has convinced you of whatever BS you believe in now.

NO, none of us give a chit what you think the world thinks.

Let the wussie Europeans defend themselves from the next big threat. I will love to sit back and watch them beg the good 'ol USA to bail them out.

That is, unless the democrats take over, which will soon render the USA helpless on the world stage because you will defund defense and bankrupt the nation and most of the citizens. Then the globe regresses back a century or more to where the bad guys kill millions of people while conservatives here in the USA convince the stupid a$$ libs that indeed "Houston we have a problem." Then we can rebuild the nation and fight them off.

Assuming individual freedoms still exist, the USA may become great again. Which makes the libs too fat and happy again and thinking foot massages are a human right...and the cycle continues.

Sep 16, 2020, 8:19 AM

I'll use the words of Quozell from the other day:

"I am no leftist and you might have noticed, I am neither politically correct nor shy about voicing my opinion. But for the meantime, I fight the closest and most dangerous enemy first...and right now, right-wing extremism and Trump's near-ceaseless assault on the rule of law (and I would add TRUTH) is more worrisome to many of us than the social justice warriors on the horizon behind them.

I'll deal with Trump today because he's in power. I'll deal with the Bernie Bros tomorrow and do my best to ensure they never are".

Sep 16, 2020, 8:11 AM

Most of the world thinks Trump is a joke, just like most Americans, but what the world thinks isn't that big of a priority. In the end money is what makes the world go down and everyone always works with the USA. We are just fine.

I wish some of you ultra-left woke libbies would tell us

Sep 16, 2020, 8:12 AM

what you would have done differently that would have changed the outcome.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: I wish some of you ultra-left woke libbies would tell us

Sep 16, 2020, 8:46 AM

In which aspect?

Nobody is that dumb.***

Sep 16, 2020, 8:51 AM

Re: Nobody is that dumb.***

Sep 16, 2020, 9:13 AM

Why dumb? Are we talking issues like a strong military, or a strong police force, or immigration, or a strong economy or Covid? Just asking, cause I felt it was Covid, but wanted to confirm before I typed out my response and that one will take the longest, maybe couple hours or so. LOL

Hop, you posted the OP and got a response to that post.

Sep 16, 2020, 9:50 AM

Your emotions are overwhelming your ability to track what you say and realize that each post replying to your original post is a reply to your original post.

Why do you put me through this? Just because I knew your mother doesn't mean I'm your daddy, the DNA test prove that.

Re: Hop, you posted the OP and got a response to that post.

Sep 16, 2020, 9:55 AM

LOL Pops, I did not feel his response was actually to the OP.

Sep 16, 2020, 8:27 AM

Not only is my answer, "No." It's "F**K NO!"

Sep 16, 2020, 8:48 AM

Not a Trumper but dont give a rats ### what the world thinks of us.

Js

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2020, 8:57 AM

Well, if we felt that way about them, there would be a "Nazi Europe" and a huge Japanese empire to deal with right now. Just saying, there will come a day where we need the assistance of our former(?) allies to put down a growing fascist uprising somewhere around the world. This is a principal that the Republican Party used to stand in unison upon.

Sep 16, 2020, 9:03 AM

Hint: I'm a liberal and don't care.

Sep 16, 2020, 8:52 AM

The world has not thought much about us for a long time no matter who was President.

Sep 16, 2020, 9:01 AM

Define long time Crush. Did not bother to look at the data in the article again did you ...

India says hold my beer***

Sep 16, 2020, 9:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Israel, Barain and UAE are on standby.***

Sep 16, 2020, 9:13 AM

Sep 16, 2020, 3:43 PM

In one word, NO! Those countries who think the US handled the Coronavirus wrong are the ones with deaths per 100,000 higher and some cases much higher than the US.

They'll change their tune and come begging soon enough now that the free NATO and other handouts are being shrinking or going away.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic