Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Amber Lee
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 154
| visibility 51

Amber Lee

Jun 13, 2016, 8:04 AM

Am I the only one who is confused as to why Walt let's this person on his show and makes a big fuss over her? She sounds like a bimbo. If you look at her Facebook page, she clearly blames Republicans for the Orlando shooting. How disgraceful! I no longer care to hear her again. Anyone else fed up with her?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Amber Lee

Jun 13, 2016, 8:33 AM

She's not good on the radio. I think he must have a crush on her.

Jun 13, 2016, 8:36 AM

Shouldn't the pro gun group get the blame when there is gun violence because of their lax gun laws?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

abortion kills almost 200 innocents every day in Florida

Jun 13, 2016, 8:42 AM

ISIS doesn't even come close.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: abortion kills almost 200 innocents every day in Florida

Jun 13, 2016, 8:43 AM

What does this have to do with gun violence?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

didn't the ISIS guy use a gun? wasn't that your point? just

Jun 13, 2016, 8:46 AM

showing some perspective if you are going to bring up legalities. unless, some deaths mean less to you than others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: didn't the ISIS guy use a gun? wasn't that your point? just

Jun 13, 2016, 8:53 AM

If you want to blame democrats for abortion and republicans for the mass shootings that's fair.

Re: didn't the ISIS guy use a gun? wasn't that your point? just

Jun 13, 2016, 9:07 AM

what does this have to do with Republicans and Democrats?

It's the last push for gun laws. Once people start to realize

Jun 13, 2016, 10:26 AM

That anyone with a cheap CAD machine and a program can make an untraceable AK 47 in their garage. If you believe the terrorist organizations are that organized and that well funded then finding a few thousand $ to get one of these going would be cake. Look it up before you bash me and tell me I'm an idiot this time.

Re: It's the last push for gun laws. Once people start to realize

Jun 13, 2016, 10:34 AM

They ARE well organized and have plenty of money coming in.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will never understand how or why you anti gun people think

Jun 13, 2016, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Re: didn't the ISIS guy use a gun? wasn't that your point? just ]

that by taking my gun, you will be more safe.

Well Ole Spud

Jun 13, 2016, 10:08 AM

If'n they take away your gun , then YOU are not protected and THEY are (with your gun).
That seems awfully easy to understand to me .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: I will never understand how or why you anti gun people think

Jun 13, 2016, 10:31 AM [ in reply to I will never understand how or why you anti gun people think ]

Maybe taking away your gun won't make me safer. But taking away guns from the crazy people certainly will.

Jun 13, 2016, 10:33 AM

Quick question ...do you own a gun ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 13, 2016, 10:34 AM

No.

I'd be on board if I ever heard ONE plan offered

Jun 13, 2016, 11:12 AM

up by the anti-gun people to accomplish "taking away" everybody's guns. If you could snap your fingers and "poof" all guns were gone, I'd have no problem with it. When nobody else has a gun, I'd happily turn mine over, because this would be a wonderful world.

But this magical plan to just take guns away from bad people is just fantasy, like most plans offered up by the folks not in complete touch with reality.

Hey, maybe if you make the "NO GUNS" signs BIG enough, and in Braille, yeah, maybe THAT would work.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The guy who shot up the nightclub

Jun 13, 2016, 11:17 AM

was on FBI watch list and yet still was able to get an automatic gun that can shoot several rounds without reloading. For what purpose does any man need a gun like that?

also in this case why didn't anybody shoot him? It was a nightclub was it not? Those type of places usually attract vigilantes who are packing yet still nobody shot the shooter like everyone always says would happen if other people had guns

He did not buy an "automatic" rifle. Good grief.***

Jun 13, 2016, 11:32 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: He did not by an "automatic" rifle. Good grief.***

Jun 13, 2016, 11:38 AM

If only the people calling to ban automatic weapons knew how hard and expensive it is to legally obtain one.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

but a guy on an FBI watch list

Jun 13, 2016, 11:41 AM

can get one?

Yes.. easily. Are you on fbi watch list?

Jun 13, 2016, 11:47 AM

Go buy a gun..give it to me. I'm on list and don't want to chance it.

Go to shady dealer who doesn't check.

Bought gun before being put on list.

Bought gun from Crack head in alley who isn't on list.

Stole gun

Steal identity, Use fake id

Just because you are on a list doesn't mean the fbi has a person following you around 24/7.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Exactly

Jun 13, 2016, 8:52 PM

What blows my mind is that people continue to ignore the fact that this guy was a proclaimed terrorist and a member of ISIS. This guy was going to get a gun so that he could shoot the place up no matter how many watch list he was on or how many weapons bans were put in place. There was nothing that was going to stop this guy from going in that club to slaughter as many people as he could other than if we locked up every person that was on an FBI list for the rest of their lives.

Also the continued saying that this was an automatic assault rifle is just ignorant. I do not understand how hard it is for the majority of the public to identify the difference between a semi-automatic gun and a true military fully automatic rifle. It is not an assault rifle its just a rifle. People are going to be in shock if when the day comes that they ban AR-15's and some one is still shooting people with a semi-automatic rifle.

Re: but a guy on an FBI watch list

Jun 13, 2016, 11:47 AM [ in reply to but a guy on an FBI watch list ]

You'd would have to talk to his county sheriff (or other chief law enforcement officer) on why he approved his application for a class III Tax stamp, that is only one of the steps in the long and rigorous process to obtain an automatic weapon, legally of course.

not if the FBI actually did their job***

Jun 13, 2016, 3:45 PM [ in reply to but a guy on an FBI watch list ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2016, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: He did not by an "automatic" rifle. Good grief.*** ]

It's pretty obvious they mean semi-automatic.

No, it's pretty obvious Just the T_I_P has no effing

Jun 13, 2016, 12:21 PM

clue what he's talking about

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

none at all***

Jun 13, 2016, 3:34 PM

Jun 13, 2016, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Re: He did not by an "automatic" rifle. Good grief.*** ]

Actually it is just pretty obvious he like you are just idiot anti gun nuts who spout off about thigns they obviously know nothing about.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

I have found when talking with a lot of anti-gun folks that

Jun 13, 2016, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Re: He did not by an "automatic" rifle. Good grief.*** ]

they do not know the difference. If the guy really wanted to clear the room and make a bloodbath he could have brought in 2 tactical shotguns and buckshot shells and hammered the place. The same shotgun Joe Biden said to go buy instead of a pistol.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have found when talking with a lot of anti-gun folks that

Jun 13, 2016, 12:48 PM

I agree that I often hear people making the same mistake.

However, it doesn't really change he point. There is no need for a semi-automatic weapon.

So bolt/lever action, revolver and muskets only?

Jun 13, 2016, 1:07 PM

Every pistol out there today is basically semi-automatic. Even my old .22 squirrel gun from my youth is semi-auto.

Re: I have found when talking with a lot of anti-gun folks that

Jun 13, 2016, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I have found when talking with a lot of anti-gun folks that ]

Another person who knows nothing about guns is spouting off at the mouth as if he knows what he is talking about.

There are plenty of reasons to own a semi-automatic

Jun 13, 2016, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I have found when talking with a lot of anti-gun folks that ]

weapon.

Growing up in rural SC everyone I knew had shotguns. We didn't dress up in combat fatigues, buy assault rifles, or ever once think of the gun as anything but a recreational tool. We'd all gather on Saturday mornings and deer hunt. We'd get a call from a neighbor inviting us to come dove hunting because he had plenty of birds in a corn field he just cut. We weren't out doing drugs, fighting, drinking, or causing trouble. Not once did we ever consider doing anything with those guns that would get us in trouble. Why? Because we knew carrying those guns was a privilege, that our dads would take them away from us if we didn't walk the line. We were good kids who respected the person's land we were on, the guns we were shooting, and the game we were shooting at (missing mostly). There were valuable lessons in those guns.

I get that not everyone grew up that way. I get that not everyone has the same respect and appreciation for their gun(s) as we did. But, there is a marked difference between what I described above, and what you are condemning. Yet, I don't see where you are distinguishing between the two. Maybe it was an oversight on your part. Maybe you do feel all "semi-automatic" guns are bad and all folks who own them are gun nuts. I don't see it that way. I see lumping everything into one category as a slippery slope. I see an unwillingness to see the other point of view as lazy. Can more be done to ensure guns don't fall into the hands of those who mean to do harm, absolutely. But should I not be able to pass down to my son the Remington 1100 "semi automatic" shotgun that my grandfather gave my father when he graduated high school, and my father gave me when I did the same? That "semi-automatic" has taught valuable lessons about respect to two generations. It would be a shame to let the actions of a very few change that. I hope that's something you can get.

"There is no reason for a semi-automatic weapon." I guess that's all a matter of perspective.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Well said.***

Jun 13, 2016, 2:03 PM

Re: There are plenty of reasons to own a semi-automatic

Jun 13, 2016, 2:11 PM [ in reply to There are plenty of reasons to own a semi-automatic ]

I do see the other side.

But I also know you don't need a semi automatic shotgun to go "bird" hunting.

While your personal story sounds great. There are plenty of murderers that grew up in the same circumstances, learned the same lessons, and still eventually used those weapons on others.

No, you don't "need" a semi automatic shotgun, but

Jun 13, 2016, 2:30 PM

there are only three options...

1) Single shot
2) Double Barrel
3) Semi Automatic

I personally shoot a double barrel, but have no issue with any of the above.

As far as your last comment, it sounds like you are making the case that guns used for hunting aren't the common denominator? I tend to agree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: No, you don't "need" a semi automatic shotgun, but

Jun 13, 2016, 9:29 PM

4) Pump action

Don't be leaving out the best of em all

I( have found most anti-gun folks don't know jacksh!t about

Jun 13, 2016, 3:25 PM [ in reply to I have found when talking with a lot of anti-gun folks that ]

guns period...they're just scared

It's pretty obvious they don't know what they are

Jun 13, 2016, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Re: He did not by an "automatic" rifle. Good grief.*** ]

talking about

Re: The guy who shot up the nightclub

Jun 13, 2016, 11:44 AM [ in reply to The guy who shot up the nightclub ]

1. It wasn't an automatic weapon.
2. Have your right to bear arms taken away without due process is completely unconstitutional.
3. responsible gun owners (people who have CWPs) know that it is a felony to carry a gun while drinking. It's even a felony in some states to carry in a bar while being sober, I'm not sure of the Florida laws though. EDIT: just looked it up it is in fact illegal to carry on a night club in the state of Florida.

Message was edited by: CU_Kobe_24®

It took place in a gun free zone, nobody was permitted

Jun 13, 2016, 12:04 PM [ in reply to The guy who shot up the nightclub ]

to carry in the night club. And there have been many instances where a private citizen with a concealed carry has prevented mass shootings like this one.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Typical nightclub, yes. Homosexual nightclub, probably not

Jun 13, 2016, 1:19 PM [ in reply to The guy who shot up the nightclub ]

I thought the exact same thing at first. Why would no one else pull out a gun and stop him. However most bars and nightclubs ban weapons of any kind. While these rules are typically broken at many nightclubs, I do not think that would be the case at a primarily homosexual nightclub that would have a very large amount of unarmed patrons who, for the most part, stand against widespread gun ownership.

This situation reminds me of the terrorist attack in France where the gunmen were allowed to go on shooting sprees completely unopposed by citizens because no one in France owns a gun. It seems like the terrorist here knew that he would probably not face any opposition in the nightclub in terms of return gun fire until the police arrived. At that point, the damage was done.

unfortunately, that's why these horrible things happen

Jun 13, 2016, 1:32 PM

overwhelmingly in bars, movie theaters, schools, churches, post offices, etc. The places where firearms are banned by law or a cute little 16"x 16" sign. The crazy guy is smart enough to know where he can go with almost no resistance because the law-abiding citizen does something truly dumb - he abides by the law.

You ever go to a gun show or a gun store with a shooting range? Despite guns and ammo just laying out in plain sight for anyone to buy and/or just pick up - even those ghastly semi-automatics solely responsible for mayhem everywhere - there is almost zero chance of a shooting massacre happening. The shooter knows he wouldn't last 5 seconds.

Re: unfortunately, that's why these horrible things happen

Jun 13, 2016, 2:18 PM

What a load of BS.

Even Chris Kyle got murdered at a gun range.

13 people were killed in a mass shooting on Fort Hood.

Nowhere is safe from mass shootings.

William Brice in the 3rd qrt is pretty safe

Jun 13, 2016, 2:29 PM

Ain't nobody around. .

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Wasn't Fort Hood a gun free zone?***

Jun 13, 2016, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Re: unfortunately, that's why these horrible things happen ]

yes***

Jun 13, 2016, 2:36 PM

yeah, he just fortified my point even more

Jun 13, 2016, 2:40 PM

if he was any more of a sheep he'd have to be sheared twice a year.

Then what ##### kind of point is that coot trying to make?

Jun 13, 2016, 2:48 PM [ in reply to yes*** ]

Do my knowledge, the following mass shootings took place in a gun free zone:

Columbine
Fort Hood
Virginia Tech
San Bernadino
Aurora
Sandy Hook
AME Church massacre
USMC Recruiting Station shooting
Orlando

Meanwhile mass shootings were avoided thanks to private citizens carrying guns in Anniston AL, Pear MS, Edinboro PA, Colorado Springs CO, and some mall in Oregon (per an old WSJ article I read a long time ago).

a poor one? It's kind of his thing***

Jun 13, 2016, 2:51 PM

Re: Then what ##### kind of point is that coot trying to make?

Jun 13, 2016, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Then what ##### kind of point is that coot trying to make? ]

What about this one?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/03/he-thought-he-could-help-concealed-carry-gun-wielder-intervenes-in-domestic-dispute-and-is-shot-dead/

What about it?***

Jun 13, 2016, 2:58 PM

Re: What about it?***

Jun 13, 2016, 3:02 PM

This is what happens when people actually practice what you preach.

So you cherry pick one instance in a domestic dispute

Jun 13, 2016, 3:20 PM

where the shooter was in his car and trying to leave, and a guy got shot and killed...versus the multiple examples in public areas I provided where mass shootings were avoided?

Re: So you cherry pick one instance in a domestic dispute

Jun 13, 2016, 3:26 PM

You don't realize you're cherry picking...

The overall data shows concealed weapons don't decrease gun violence.

where is your data?***

Jun 13, 2016, 3:27 PM

I provided 5 examples of a mass shooting being avoided

Jun 13, 2016, 3:29 PM [ in reply to Re: So you cherry pick one instance in a domestic dispute ]

You gave one example of a guy getting shot during a domestic dispute, and you don't see the difference? Also, you are completely wrong about the data.

Re: I provided 5 examples of a mass shooting being avoided

Jun 13, 2016, 3:32 PM

Unfortunately I'm not.

Otherwise we would just arm everyone with guns and end gun violence.

So link to your data?***

Jun 13, 2016, 3:33 PM

he would have led with it if he had it...He doesn't so he is

Jun 13, 2016, 3:37 PM

dancing now

that IS how he works....the exception make the rule***

Jun 13, 2016, 3:26 PM [ in reply to So you cherry pick one instance in a domestic dispute ]

Re: Wasn't Fort Hood a gun free zone?***

Jun 13, 2016, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Wasn't Fort Hood a gun free zone?*** ]

The first casualties of the Fort Hood shooting were armed security personnel.

That's not what I asked.***

Jun 13, 2016, 2:55 PM

Re: That's not what I asked.***

Jun 13, 2016, 2:59 PM

It's just sad you think that a random guy with a CWP would have been able to do something trained security forces couldn't do...

Let that sink in. You're literally trying to argue that an average joe is better than trained security officers.

It's no wonder you're making such an illogical argument today.

Ok, let's review...

Jun 13, 2016, 3:10 PM

So the first casualties according to you were armed security guards? This means the shooter took out the armed people first, leaving everyone else sitting ducks. But if everyone was armed, would that have been the case?

Re: Ok, let's review...

Jun 13, 2016, 3:15 PM

How could he take them out if they had guns?

Guns always get the bad guy before he gets you, right?

You're just being

Jun 13, 2016, 3:25 PM

an idiot!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

it IS his natural state***

Jun 13, 2016, 3:29 PM

Did someone actually say

Jun 13, 2016, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Ok, let's review... ]

"Guns always get the bad guy before he gets you" or are you making up arguments now?

If you walk into a police station where everyone is armed and open fire, you're going to take a couple officers out before they take you out. The element of surprise will give you enough time to take a couple out.

If you walk into a church or night club where nobody is armed, you'd most likely be able to take out every single person because they are sitting ducks.

Fort Hood is a hybrid of the two. Element of surprise lets someone take out the armed guards. But in that case, there weren't more people armed who could shoot back. Therefore they became more like sitting ducks.

you're using logic to argue with him? He is immune...

Jun 13, 2016, 3:32 PM

better just stick to his strawman arguments and his made-up statements

Yep, strawman arguments hits the nail on the head

Jun 13, 2016, 3:35 PM

It's basically all the left can do anyway.

Re: Yep, strawman arguments hits the nail on the head

Jun 13, 2016, 3:55 PM

It's sad you're more focused on telling yourself you're correct instead or understanding why you're wrong.

as sad as you not being able to provide this "data" you keep

Jun 13, 2016, 3:57 PM

referencing or as sad as you continually trolling and flaming on a Tiger board? Inquiring minds want to know

D'oh***

Jun 13, 2016, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Ok, let's review... ]

God....you might be a bigger idiot than Class09

Jun 13, 2016, 3:34 PM [ in reply to The guy who shot up the nightclub ]

maybe

They're at worst neck and neck***

Jun 13, 2016, 3:37 PM

How bout a Loser Leaves Town cage match to decide?***

Jun 13, 2016, 3:40 PM

How can we tell who out-stupids the other?

Jun 13, 2016, 3:46 PM

Tie defaults to the coot being the loser?

are you proposing a deathmatch?***

Jun 13, 2016, 3:52 PM

With AR-15's***

Jun 13, 2016, 4:15 PM

Semi-auto so it will take longer?***

Jun 13, 2016, 6:01 PM

maybe you should just stick to relaying tennis scores...

Jun 13, 2016, 3:36 PM [ in reply to The guy who shot up the nightclub ]

you're out of your element Donny

Re: I'd be on board if I ever heard ONE plan offered

Jun 13, 2016, 11:19 AM [ in reply to I'd be on board if I ever heard ONE plan offered ]

Scooter,

What happened to this common sense you claimed you had?

That's some terrible logic.

exactly - I assumed the typical anti-gun hand-wringer

Jun 13, 2016, 11:26 AM

perspective for a minute and wrote what they would say.

It doesn't make any sense, does it?

So tell me HOW you would take all the guns away, by some other means than just wishing them away.....c'mon, you can do it.

Re: exactly - I assumed the typical anti-gun hand-wringer

Jun 13, 2016, 11:28 AM

I would never be able to take away every gun. But does that mean we shouldn't try?

I can never prevent every rape, but it would be dumb to argue ###### someone should be a legal activity.

Owning a gun isn't illegal, it's protected

Jun 13, 2016, 12:06 PM

by the Constitution. Rape is illegal and not protected by the Constitution. Your comparison is not good at all.

Re: Owning a gun isn't illegal, it's protected

Jun 13, 2016, 12:14 PM

Thanks captain obvious.

Apparently it takes the obvious to point out that

Jun 13, 2016, 12:17 PM

comparing gun ownership to rape is ridiculous and absurd.

Re: Apparently it takes the obvious to point out that

Jun 13, 2016, 12:22 PM

It isn't absurd.

You're actually comparing rape to gun violence.

HTH.

It IS absurd, and no...you specifically argued ownership

Jun 13, 2016, 12:29 PM

"I would never be able to take away every gun. But does that mean we shouldn't try?"

In all actuality, we absolutely should not try to take away every gun. More gun ownership = less gun violence according to historical data and statistics. Diane Feinstein's assault weapons ban legislation expired in 2003 and did absolutely nothing to decrease gun violence. When you take away guns and establish gun free zones, you turn law-abiding citizens into sitting ducks. Exhibit A: Orlando.

Re: It IS absurd, and no...you specifically argued ownership

Jun 13, 2016, 12:32 PM

Link to this evidence?

Jun 13, 2016, 12:38 PM

https://www.amazon.com/More-Guns-Less-Crime-Understanding/dp/0226493660?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=nosim&tag=johnrlotttrip-20

Jun 13, 2016, 12:44 PM

lol oh lord.

How about some research that hasn't already been repudiated?

Here you go...

Jun 13, 2016, 12:52 PM

https://www.amazon.com/More-Guns-Less-Crime-Understanding/dp/0226493660?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=nosim&tag=johnrlotttrip-20

Why can't we make everyone pass a written test

Jun 13, 2016, 1:07 PM

Similar to a drivers test before purchasing your first firearm?

That combined with a much more thorough background check.

Obviously idiots will still obtain firearms but I think that makes a lot of sense from an educational standpoint. Similar to seat belt law, speed limit, drivers license, etc to help make roads safer.

I have no problem with having to take a class or test before

Jun 13, 2016, 1:24 PM

you purchase your first firearm. The problem I have is this turning into more and more BS from the gov't. It's sad that we have to be so paranoid of our 2nd amendment rights in this climate of constant rhetoric against guns instead of who's doing the killing.

don't kill the messenger, you're the sh!thead who made the

Jun 13, 2016, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Owning a gun isn't illegal, it's protected ]

poor comparison

I'm starting to think Classof09 is...

Jun 13, 2016, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Owning a gun isn't illegal, it's protected ]

Amber Lee. She is a Gamecock fan, and she is from Pittsburgh. Go figure.

No, that argument means we would have to ban all p.enises

Jun 13, 2016, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Re: exactly - I assumed the typical anti-gun hand-wringer ]

because a few evil idiots use theirs to harm people. That argument is as insane as take all the guns away. That barn door is already open and the horse left a long time ago.

Jun 13, 2016, 10:18 PM [ in reply to Re: I will never understand how or why you anti gun people think ]

P uSSY

Jun 13, 2016, 10:21 PM

Says the guy who needs a gun to be tuff.

Link to where he said that sh!thead....or are you making up

Jun 13, 2016, 11:08 PM

your facts again?

Jun 13, 2016, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: I will never understand how or why you anti gun people think ]

then only crazy people will have guns...guns don't kill anyone. the person pulling the trigger does.

where is the list of people who want crazy people to have

Jun 13, 2016, 3:44 PM [ in reply to Re: I will never understand how or why you anti gun people think ]

guns?

Right next to all the "data" he has to prove us wrong***

Jun 13, 2016, 5:00 PM

Jun 13, 2016, 11:07 AM [ in reply to I will never understand how or why you anti gun people think ]

With all due respect Spud, I don't think the goal is too take away guns from mentally stable and educated owners. Just more stringent background checks and licensing requirements. (And) Banning assault rifles other than for the military. There is no need for that type of firepower other than for soldiers in combat. IMHO

I agree .. but that won't fix the problem.

Jun 13, 2016, 11:16 AM

Just adding oil instead of replacing the gasket.

I can walk into most of my friends houses and walk out with scores of fire arms.

People deer hunt with rifles more powerful than .223.***

Jun 13, 2016, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: I will never understand how or why you anti gun people think ]

Jun 13, 2016, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I will never understand how or why you anti gun people think ]

So only guns kill people???????????????? Take away cars

Who do we blame for gamecocks?***

Jun 13, 2016, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Re: didn't the ISIS guy use a gun? wasn't that your point? just ]

Re: Who do we blame for gamecocks?***

Jun 13, 2016, 11:07 AM

Probably not Humpty Dumpty... he had his great fall before he hatched.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, a fetus death is worth less than a living person.***

Jun 13, 2016, 11:13 AM [ in reply to didn't the ISIS guy use a gun? wasn't that your point? just ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

what does this have to do with Amber Lee being on the radio?

Jun 13, 2016, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: abortion kills almost 200 innocents every day in Florida ]

I believe the only reason can be that Walt has the crush on her!!

so do you blame lax drivers license laws, or cars themselves

Jun 13, 2016, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Amber Lee ]

for all the mayhem on the highways?

Has to be one or the other by your logic, because the specific person who crashes and kills people is not responsible.

Sometimes I wish I was born without common sense, because it would be a much more guilt-free life. Because I could just blame inanimate objects instead of taking personal responsibility.

Re: so do you blame lax drivers license laws, or cars themselves

Jun 13, 2016, 10:29 AM

If you truly had common sense you wouldn't be comparing an automobile to a gun.

and if you truly had any common sense you would realize this

Jun 13, 2016, 2:29 PM

isn't random gun violence but a motivated terrorist act, but that doesn't fit your agenda

Re: so do you blame lax drivers license laws, or cars themselves

Jun 13, 2016, 10:23 PM [ in reply to Re: so do you blame lax drivers license laws, or cars themselves ]

Hey dumb A ss cars kill 40,000 a year????????????? Next

Jun 13, 2016, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Amber Lee ]

I think you've misjudged the TNet constituency.

Badly .

DB23

Jun 13, 2016, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Amber Lee ]

Why are you here?

If the Government can make a "No Fly" list for terrorists

Jun 13, 2016, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Amber Lee ]

don't you think they could make a "No Gun" list for them too? This guy was a terrorist suspect a few years ago and was able to pull this off as a known threat.

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Not really a terrorist

Jun 13, 2016, 10:07 AM

The investigation will bring out more details, but the stuff that's out now suggests that he's much more anti gay than pro Islamic state. He's got some sympathy for the group, but I think that it's more that he's against the personal freedoms we enjoy in this country.

There's an argument that the religious right is at least partly responsible for this attack because of their anti-LGBT rhetoric, but it's a pretty weak argument. I'd guess that their impact is tangential at best.

The real problem here is our antiquated Constitution...

Jun 13, 2016, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Amber Lee ]

We simply SHOULD NOT allow Chickens to have free speech on our board!!!!

Jun 13, 2016, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Amber Lee ]

Classless09 is a liberal anti constitution nut job... I am shocked.

Jun 13, 2016, 12:30 PM

lol the fact I don't want 49 people murdered in a mass shooting makes me anti-constitution?

I like that troll.

Jun 13, 2016, 12:32 PM

You are right making guns illegal to own in a place really makes people safe. Chicago is an amazingly peaceful place.

Jun 13, 2016, 12:36 PM

Is Chicago not in the US?

Jun 13, 2016, 12:38 PM

Are guns not illegal to own there?

What about at your safe spaces like college campuses

Message was edited by: Clemalum07®

do you ever get tired of having your ### handed to you?

Jun 13, 2016, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Amber Lee ]

I'm beginning to think you enjoy the abuse

Jun 13, 2016, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Amber Lee ]

lax of gun laws?????? It was a no gun zone you moron. How many lives could have been saved if the bartender had a double barrel behind the bar and shot him full of buckshot when this crap started ??? You lib breathing ####

Jun 13, 2016, 10:15 PM

You really think in that hectic crowd the bartender is going to be able to successfully out gun fight the shooter without inflicting more damage on the bystanders?

You watch too many movies.

Jun 13, 2016, 10:25 PM

#### boy you dumb

But you and killhary have fun

Jun 13, 2016, 8:36 AM

She's actually really intelligent when it comes to sports....that's probably why he has her on his sports show.

She makes for awful radio. She's not very bright.

Jun 13, 2016, 8:42 AM

Or at least she's not very well spoken. It would be like having me or you on radio. Pretty terrible.

Re: She makes for awful radio. She's not very bright.

Jun 13, 2016, 8:43 AM

You don't write good either.

Jun 13, 2016, 8:48 AM

Hopefully you did that intentionally? :)
good/well

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2016, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Re: She makes for awful radio. She's not very bright. ]

### n tssort you still hanging on smelly, garcia and mitchell ????????????

Jun 13, 2016, 10:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Amber Lee ]

No she's not

Oh no! She doesn't agree with my

Jun 13, 2016, 8:40 AM

politics. Get her off the air! Sounds 'Murican to me....??????????

Simple. She sounds cute and strokes Walt's ego.***

Jun 13, 2016, 8:45 AM

The Walt stroking does make it hard

Jun 13, 2016, 8:50 AM

to listen to.

Re: The Walt stroking does make it hard

Jun 13, 2016, 10:02 AM

I googled Amber Lee and got an "adult content" filter pop up.

Re: Simple. She sounds cute and strokes Walt's ego.***

Jun 13, 2016, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Simple. She sounds cute and strokes Walt's ego.*** ]

Among other things

Wasn't Amber Lee a porno star in the 80's?***

Jun 13, 2016, 8:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Re: Wasn't Amber Lee a porno star in the 80's?***

Jun 13, 2016, 8:58 AM

A #### reference from rhe bootiehooker .

All starting to come together .

DB23

And Tigerdug23® showing his ignorance of Clemson

Jun 13, 2016, 9:30 AM

football history.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Re: And Tigerdug23® showing his ignorance of Clemson

Jun 13, 2016, 10:05 AM

Oh no I know the deal ...it just tied in at the moment ;)

DB23

Pretty clear that Walt has some type of crush on her

Jun 13, 2016, 11:10 AM

she is somewhat knowledgable about the NFL but that''s about it. Walt likes her because she like him "calls it like she sees it". She does not fit into the Clemson radio demographic though

Re: Pretty clear that Walt has some type of crush on her

Jun 13, 2016, 1:15 PM

Neither does Walt.

Jun 13, 2016, 11:17 AM

I've quit listening to Walt so Amber Lee isn't on my radar. I can't get past the host

She def has the face for radio

Jun 13, 2016, 11:33 AM

Jun 13, 2016, 12:27 PM

Gun Control: Ability to hit the target. Everything else is a moot point.

Jun 13, 2016, 12:28 PM

Shocking classless09 is an anti constitution nut bag.

but not shocking at all that he is here trolling...in a

Jun 13, 2016, 2:49 PM

non-coot related thread...what a liar

Am I the only one who just get a hankering for a

Jun 13, 2016, 3:02 PM

panini?

Not sure why she even agrees to go on the show

Jun 13, 2016, 8:57 PM

when she does call in she sounds like the most uninterested person I've ever heard on the radio. She's constantly distracted and pays no attention to what Walt is talking about or is clueless to what he even said when he ask her a question. It's like she's obligated to be on the show but would rather be doing anything else in the world other than talking to Walt. Plus, she is clueless about sports let claims to be some type of sports writer. She knows less about what's going on in the world of sports than Ramona, at least Ramona tries and plays along. She is a waste of air space and an instant channel turn whenever Walt has her on.

Replies: 154
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic