Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've read the "expert" comparisons between us and UGA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,770

I've read the "expert" comparisons between us and UGA

Aug 20, 2013, 11:19 PM

Strength vs strength, weakness vs weakness, etc.,blah, blah, blah, but I've yet to read any mention of the coaching factor. Some might feel this should not be a consideration when weighing one team's talents vs another's. But when you consider the fact that our Offensive Coordinator is a tactical genius I think the coaching factor is a real advantage. My opinion.

HanginWithTheChad

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coaching staffs are equal at best. maybe slight edge to UGA

Aug 21, 2013, 8:18 AM

Richt >Dabo
Babo=Morris.... Different styles but both get the job done. I know most will hate on this
Grantham=venables both do well when they have studs. Yet to be seen what they do with average players

I don't wanna break down positions because its 8:13 am and I need more coffee.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No way in the world Richt is better then Dabo

Aug 21, 2013, 8:20 AM

UGA does less with more talent then even FSU. They have no excuse not to be great every year with their recruiting hot bed of Atlanta yet every year they come up short and find a way to screw up a game they should have won.

Re: No way in the world Richt is better then Dabo

Aug 21, 2013, 8:24 AM

Richt is just as good of recruiter. Richt actually has a track record as an OC. No one can deny that Richt can scheme circles around dabo. Luckily we have Morris to help offset that. Dabo in 10 years may be better than Richt was but right now its hard to see it. Richt's track record shows that. Multiple BCS games. Multiple top 10 teams.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No way in the world Richt is better then Dabo

Aug 21, 2013, 8:29 AM

I agree.

Re: Coaching staffs are equal at best. maybe slight edge to UGA

Aug 21, 2013, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Coaching staffs are equal at best. maybe slight edge to UGA ]

Bobo=Morris.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I needed a good laugh this morning. Thanks for that! You do realize that Morris is one of the best in the game, and even UGA fans are constantly complaining about Bobo being a freaking idiot when it comes to play calling, right?

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,770
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic