Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No way Trump Can Deny knowing about this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 475

No way Trump Can Deny knowing about this

Oct 30, 2020, 1:32 PM

there are pictures. When is he going to admit that his son violated the endangered species act and killed a baby Elephant? Is this not punishable by prison time or a huge fine?, why is nobody doing anything about this. I have the picture, clearly trump has seen it which means he is culpable and should not be president. I hope Don Lemon picks up on this tonight.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photoshop

Oct 30, 2020, 1:34 PM

Or, who cares.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Photoshop

Oct 30, 2020, 1:53 PM

What’s damning are the emails from coked-up Jr. discussing selling the ivory to China and kicking back the required percentage to The Big Guy, aka The Golden Scalp Weasel. Trump is finished.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Photoshop

Oct 30, 2020, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Photoshop ]

actually that is real, and oddly that same month Trump ended the ban on the import of elephant trophies and ivory into the US. Why does he hate elephants?

I believe this is a metaphor

Oct 30, 2020, 1:58 PM

for Trump killing the GOP. You know...symbology.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I believe this is a metaphor

Oct 30, 2020, 2:01 PM

Whoa, republicans are on the endangered species list now? I just got goosebumps.

certainly not an election issue...

Oct 30, 2020, 2:12 PM

but is there any greater evidence that someone feels like less a man than using immense wealth to fly to africa, be taken into the woods by experts, placed on top of a weak or sick elephant and killing it so you can hang it on your wall like you are some kind stone cold killer?

I can't think of anything.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, yes....there is greater evidence.

Oct 30, 2020, 2:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know, I was looking for this post to link to

Oct 30, 2020, 2:34 PM

a response to FBCooch's post about his 18 inch rims and admit I was wrong.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually, yes....there is greater evidence.

Oct 30, 2020, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Actually, yes....there is greater evidence. ]

I am not into trucks, but I really want that.

so THAT'S the new Bronco!?

Oct 30, 2020, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Actually, yes....there is greater evidence. ]

;)

Re: No way Trump Can Deny knowing about this

Oct 30, 2020, 2:55 PM

The elephant killing occurred in 2011 during the Obama-Biden administration. It is shameful that nothing was done and Biden apparently has never condemned this. I hunt, but have never desired to kill big game in Africa. I eat what I kill and I am sure the meat was utilized by the locals and that they were very happy to get the meat. It is somewhat paradoxical that the African countries that allow hunting, which is extremely expensive, actually have larger numbers of animals. The animal has great monetary value which decreases the number of animals which would otherwise be slaughtered by the locals for meat. Elephants are not listed as endangered. This wasn’t a baby elephant. I wouldn’t kill an elephant, lion, etc even if the hunt was paid for, but I support hunting and photo safaris in Africa. Both aid the animals ultimately. For me, if I ever go to Africa, I might hunt the varied birds there and certainly photograph the mammals. Trump doesn’t hunt and said he doesn’t understand it. Surprisingly he doesn’t drink either. I am very thankful for that, but it would at least somewhat explain the 2 AM tweets. I totally would acknowledge that severing the elephant’s tail and posing with it is not particularly smart as the percentage of hunters in the US is quite small. It’s an offensive image.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2020, 3:06 PM

Most big game hunter do want to kill something in Africa whether is a cape buffalo to elephants. Its not against the law depending on what country you go to in Africa. I am not sure how this has anything to do with Hunter and his shady dealings around the world but go with it.

Oct 30, 2020, 4:10 PM

"Shady dealings" around the world? Bless your heart. You are quite gullible and stunningly naive. It's called nepotism. It's been around for centuries and will continue. The guy a seat on a board because his dad is VP. Where's the crime? Don't you recognize if there was a crime Bob Barr would have prosecuted Hunter. Move on to something else or continue to be the victim of the greatest con artist we have ever seen - Trump.

Replies: 13
| visibility 475
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic