Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Chad Morris comparing notes with Ole Miss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Football Update: Chad Morris comparing notes with Ole Miss

Sep 25, 2013, 10:40 AM

Chad Morris comparing notes with Ole Miss

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't share anything with Ole Miss

Sep 25, 2013, 10:42 AM

We made the mistake of letting Urban Meyer have a close look at our team and staff and look how much of a headache that became.

Re: I wouldn't share anything with Ole Miss-I agree 100% but

Sep 25, 2013, 10:49 AM

make sure he has enough to HUNH to run against Bama so Saban starts his unbecoming whining after the game about it. That is always good for a laugh

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No thanks. If Ole Miss does well it hurts us in recruiting

Sep 25, 2013, 10:51 AM

they are already going to be throwing money around. We don't need them to actually become a decent team on top of that as well.

Re: No thanks. If Ole Miss does well it hurts us in recruiting

Sep 25, 2013, 10:54 AM

you missed the point of the post. I just want to see Saban whine about HUNH because he always does. So unbecoming for a guy at that level to do that. Getting arrogant and entitled as he had more success like Dean Smith did.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh I'd love to see someone shut Saban up

Sep 25, 2013, 10:59 AM

Just don't want it to be Ole Miss. I really think LSU can beat Bama and hey if everything works out well I like our chances to beat them as well.

Nothing would be sweeter then for the Tide to go undefeated and lose to a HUNH offense in the NC against Clemson.

Re: Oh I'd love to see someone shut Saban up

Sep 25, 2013, 11:53 PM

I'm amazed that you appear more concerned about a hypothetical game against Alabama than our critical game against Carolina. And you talk about someone "shutting Saban up," when I can't really recall him as ever been boastful or verbally extravagant. Spurrier is a great coach, but is an arrorgant blow-hard, who is is constantly taking shots at Clemson, and throwing his players and coaches "under the bus." I can't ever remember Nick Saban doing anything like this. I just don't get your reasoning.

Sep 25, 2013, 11:41 PM [ in reply to Re: No thanks. If Ole Miss does well it hurts us in recruiting ]

I don't get the hostility toward Saban. He is typically
critical of his team, in a reasonable way, even when they win. IMHO, he's a great coach, probably destined for the Hall of Fame. My god, compared to Spurrier, he is a model of good taste and decorum. Face it, Dabo is a procuct of Alabama, and we are starting to see that in-your-face smash-mouth football here at Clemson that got lost in the finesse BS of the Bowden years. More power to it, and if it models Saban's brand of football, great!

Sep 25, 2013, 12:44 PM [ in reply to No thanks. If Ole Miss does well it hurts us in recruiting ]

for his playbook.

I do actually find this article funny since so many Clemson fans hate and feel threatened by the recent success of Ole Miss. Our very own OC is friends and works with Hugh Freeze on a regular basis...how bout that.

WE MUST FIRE SOMEONE!!!***

Sep 25, 2013, 12:52 PM

Sep 25, 2013, 11:55 PM [ in reply to Re: No thanks. If Ole Miss does well it hurts us in recruiting ]

You nailed it.

Sep 25, 2013, 12:52 PM [ in reply to No thanks. If Ole Miss does well it hurts us in recruiting ]

we go head to head with Auburn, Alabama more in recruiting than Old Misss.. helping ole Misss aint so bad.... Now Coach Morris ol buddy Malzahn might complain after all Malzahn taught Morris how to run this O'

Sep 25, 2013, 11:27 PM [ in reply to No thanks. If Ole Miss does well it hurts us in recruiting ]

Coaches do this stuff normally. They are probably friends and share mutual respect. Someone correct me, but I believe our entire coaching staff went out to Texas or Oregon to study their system a couple years back. This is not uncommon. I really don't see how it would affect recruiting. I suspect Ol' Miss is cheating, and if that is the case, it will eventually bite them in tahe butt. If we can keep winning, we'll recruit just fine.

Is Robert's mom ok with this?***

Sep 25, 2013, 1:15 PM

!!!!----WHY----!!!!

Sep 25, 2013, 1:40 PM

With all of the shady shadowy crap that has been
going on down there during the offseason and
probably now....why even align ourselves with
Ole Miss. We were all set to play them then that
collapsed because Hugh new he was no match for us.
I know about the new scheduling dilemas but man they
all of a sudden caught a lot aof attention like they
were giving away Cadillac Escalades at will.

We need to be our own brand sometimes. Especially
with some of those Shady-E-Cheats down there.

I don't understand the issue here? We've visited some

Sep 25, 2013, 3:49 PM

major programs ourselves to gain an edge. These days game film is available to anyone to study. That's why teams have to change and add wrinkles every year.

All they are doing is speeding things up a bit. Ole Miss or anyone else could figure it out anyways. Plus, Ole Miss may give us something on those yardbirds down in Columbia, or maybe they helped us with something against UGA.

And who knows, maybe Chad gave them stuff from a year or two back, not this year. Our teams aren't even built the same.

Re: I don't understand the issue here? We've visited some

Sep 26, 2013, 12:00 AM

I do believe they are cheating---can't prove it, but just my HOP.

Re: Football Update: Chad Morris comparing notes with Ole Miss

Sep 26, 2013, 12:22 AM

Morris and Freeze have been friends for years, so I'm not surprised.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic