Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Islamic State In Syria is not Islamic, Blah, blah, blah, bla
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Islamic State In Syria is not Islamic, Blah, blah, blah, bla

Sep 10, 2014, 9:20 PM

.....and may God bless America.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...and by God, I mean Allah.***

Sep 10, 2014, 9:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: ...and by God, I mean Allah.***

Sep 10, 2014, 9:27 PM

Who in the where did what ?
Go Tigers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

As I read your post an ad for muslima.com was beside

Sep 10, 2014, 9:45 PM

it. wow

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No religion condones violence?

Sep 10, 2014, 10:07 PM

Islam is guided by the Koran and it calls on it's members/believers to annihilate its enemies. That is anyone that is not Islamic!

Obama leads you to believe he is Islamic so if he is then does he know what the Koran says?

Do you think there is a Koran in Korea?***

Sep 11, 2014, 8:08 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: Islamic State In Syria is not Islamic, Blah, blah, blah, bla

Sep 10, 2014, 9:55 PM

I don't think God picks sides...

Sep 10, 2014, 9:59 PM

well, he spends Friday in syria, then heads back here on sundays. So unless you are a seventh day Adventist, you do not have to share him.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and by here you mean the lounge***

Sep 10, 2014, 11:06 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and by here you mean the lounge***

Sep 11, 2014, 12:27 AM

only if crump moves him in here.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2014, 10:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Islamic State In Syria is not Islamic, Blah, blah, blah, bla ]

God doesn't pick sides. You're either on his side or you're not.

Sep 10, 2014, 10:42 PM

Which side is the US on?

What are you suggesting?

Sep 10, 2014, 11:54 PM

That God is on the side of ISIS? That those who oppose ISIS are not on God's side?

Do we really need to be that precious?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What are you suggesting?

Sep 11, 2014, 10:10 AM

Just playing devil's advocate a little...of course I think that we are on the right side of history on this, but I also think people/groups use God or God's name in all sorts of ways...sometimes for righteous reasons and sometimes for evil...and which one really depends on your perspective. Those within ISIS think they are doing God's will...just as those who oppose ISIS...or those who bomb abortion clinics...or protest at the funeral's of soldiers...or fly planes into buildings...or handle snakes...or withhold medical treatment for their child..or perform self-flagellation...or visit other countries to prothletise...etc. And every one of those folks believe what they believe so sincerely that they may be willing to die to prove their point. So when anyone, Christian or otherwise, starts talking about what side God is on, I run the other way.

Isn't there one group his "Chosen People"?***

Sep 11, 2014, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Islamic State In Syria is not Islamic, Blah, blah, blah, bla ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

I don't know for sure, but i would like to think that...

Sep 11, 2014, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Islamic State In Syria is not Islamic, Blah, blah, blah, bla ]

my God is not on the side of those of behead children for being Christian.

What do you think?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't know for sure, but i would like to think that...

Sep 11, 2014, 10:16 PM

As I wrote earlier to a similar question...of course I think that we are on the right side of history on this, but I also think people/groups use God or God's name in all sorts of ways...sometimes for righteous reasons and sometimes for evil...and which one really depends on your perspective. Those within ISIS think they are doing God's will...just as those who oppose ISIS...or those who bomb abortion clinics...or protest at the funeral's of soldiers...or fly planes into buildings...or handle snakes...or withhold medical treatment for their child..or perform self-flagellation...or visit other countries to prothletise...etc. And every one of those folks believe what they believe so sincerely that they may be willing to die to prove their point. So when anyone, Christian or otherwise, starts talking about what side God is on, I run the other way.

I've read in relatively unbiased journals that the

Sep 10, 2014, 10:25 PM

reason there's so little public backing of the "coalition" by Middle Eastern countries is because Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Yemen, etc, have been funding ISIS....until the countries with all the dough stop backing all these fanatic Islamic Jihadists, this crap's never gonna stop.....just my 2 cents worth, as the Food Lion lion sez

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would be really surprised if Qatar and Yemen are funding

Sep 10, 2014, 11:50 PM

I have read that SA may be involved, at least covertly, because of their desire to increase Sunni influence in the region.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2014, 12:12 PM

The first Muslim POTUS' speech should have been confined to the cartoon network. Since he said The Islamic State Of Iraq and Syria(ISIS) are not Islamists, and did not then tell us what they are, I can only assume that they must be crazed Mormons in the mideast trying to convert everyone to Islam. One would think that as ISIS has taken over territory and told everyone there that they must convert to Islam or have their heads cut off and paraded on a stick, one would surmise that maybe they were Islamists. NO? But the first Muslim POTUS knows that 98% of those watching his comedy show are stupid, so they believe anything he says. He knows they are stupid because they voted for his lazy ###. After he said ISIS is not Islamic,everything he said afterwards had no credibility.

What a putz.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ah, so that's the part of the speech we're latching onto?

Sep 11, 2014, 12:37 PM

Yes, let's ignore the military action we're taking. Much more important to focus on the religious issue.

Oh yeah, Kerry says we're not at war with ISIS

Sep 11, 2014, 8:03 PM

....I don't think they got that memo. ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic