Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson drops out of Nkemdiche's top group, per KornCOOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Clemson drops out of Nkemdiche's top group, per KornCOOT

May 23, 2012, 7:57 PM

May 22, 2012

By Phil Kornblut

For a lot of the recruiting season Clemson has been at or near the top for DE Robert Nkemdiche of Loganville, GA. But in somewhat of a surprise, Nkemdiche no longer is considering the Tigers among his top fix schools. Nkemdiche said in an interview with an ESPN high school website reporter after his spring game May 18th that his top six schools are Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Texas. Mississippi State and Texas are newcomers to the list. Nkemdiche said he will visit LSU, Alabama and Mississippi State before he makes his decision which he said will come within the next two months.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson drops out of Nkemdiche's top group, per KornCOOT

May 23, 2012, 7:59 PM

Gee I wonder why?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one considers Miss State unless they are getting

May 23, 2012, 8:18 PM

paid to or have no other choice.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

Re: No one considers Miss State unless they are getting

May 23, 2012, 8:21 PM

Since MissSt got a new coach, it seems they jumped up on a number of recruits' lists and have even garnered a commitment or two.
I agree with you.
The NCAA's ears should be be perked up and taking notice.
Not that an SEC school like MissSt would ever offer financial inducement to a player like Nnkemdiche or Cam Newton.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2012, 11:17 AM

He did say in that ESPN interview that Miss St. was in the picture because he has a brother at both Miss. and Miss St.

May 27, 2012, 11:22 AM

No! really. I mean everyone here thinks a player would only choose someone other than CU if they are being paid! LOL! Or, Some people may just not know the kids background.

May 23, 2012, 8:15 PM

That dude never had any intentions of being a Clemson commit. He is playing the game to get his friends settled some where.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

kid will prob wind up at bama

May 23, 2012, 8:22 PM

Just sayin nick Satan has prob pulled out all the stops to get that kid........big 12 bound...I hope.

The kid is a beast physically, but he plays WAY to high****

May 23, 2012, 9:26 PM

too****

May 23, 2012, 9:26 PM

Re: The kid is a beast physically, but he plays WAY to high****

May 24, 2012, 12:00 AM [ in reply to The kid is a beast physically, but he plays WAY to high**** ]

i guess he would get along with sammy.

Get off our board coot***

May 24, 2012, 9:00 AM

Re: The kid is a beast physically, but he plays WAY to high****

May 24, 2012, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: The kid is a beast physically, but he plays WAY to high**** ]

say bye

May 23, 2012, 11:58 PM

This is a little shocking but it doesn't surprise me much ( if that makes any sense at all.)

I saw that he had a little interest in Clemson but he never really considered us. He sort of had the SEC (and Texas) blinders on from the start when he named a top 10 that included 8 SEC teams, not being in th SEC probably hurt Clemson a bit but the thing that hurt most of these schools is that they aren't Alabama.

To be honest he is a great player and a can't miss prospect but I was never impressed with him off the field. In every interview I got the impression that he had no humility and for some reason I got the impression that he was calling the shots and directing the interview rather than "Yes, sir" or "No, sir" and answering the questions the reporters asked. He seemed very well-read and very intelligent but not the quiet, humble type like Sammy is/was.

I hate that we won't get him but I wasn't expecting to in the first place. We still have a great shot with Montravious Adams, Michael Hill, DeMarcus Walker, Mackenzie Alexander, and Kendall Fuller on D so if we could get one or two of them, our class will start to take shape.

Re: Re: The kid is a beast physically, but he plays WAY to high****

May 24, 2012, 8:34 AM

I don't even know what you're trying to say, dude.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic