Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
coots are praying that kansas state will hire Venables.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

coots are praying that kansas state will hire Venables.

Nov 9, 2018, 11:44 AM

lol, they are pathetic. Can't beat Clemson so let's hope their coaching staff leaves town.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/kansas-states-bill-snyder-likely-retiring.281958/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

KState would crawl nekkid to Clemson to hire BV

Nov 9, 2018, 11:48 AM

They need to pray he's willing to take the job.

Would be a mistake imo if he did. He can do much better, alma mater notwithstanding.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

No, I don't think he leaves any time soon.***

Nov 9, 2018, 11:50 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, I don't think he leaves any time soon.***

Nov 9, 2018, 12:05 PM

I don't either. I don't see Venables leaving. Like Dabo he can pretty much rob a bank in this state and people look the other way. I think BV knows when he has it good amd there is no reason going to an under performing program in this time of instant success. On the other hand let's face it if head coaching didn't work out he'd get another defensive coordinator job almost the second he was fired. I just think BV values security more than that. I want BV to stay forever but if he didn't there isn't another coach I'd want hiring someone more than William Christopher Swinney. He does have the Midas touch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The coot banks

Nov 9, 2018, 1:55 PM

might not look away but there’d be nothing they could do about it

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Some guys actually don’t want to be a head coach ...

Nov 9, 2018, 12:46 PM [ in reply to KState would crawl nekkid to Clemson to hire BV ]

... They enjoy the nuts & bolts of coaching the players too much.

I think Venables is one of them.

He wants financial security, and success and recognition, but otherwise being second banana might not bother him at all.

Time will tell ... he has another pretty good athlete playing QB at Daniel HS who will make a fine DB in college.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: coots are praying that kansas state will hire Venables.

Nov 9, 2018, 12:31 PM

If Venables was named head coach at any school he would need three "get back" guys; one for offense, one for defense and one for special teams. Currently, he needs one, only for defense.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 12:34 PM

I knew I should have written CBV in for Governor when I voted. I won't make that mistake again.

Meanwhile we're hoping they keep CussChamp forever.***

Nov 9, 2018, 1:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 9, 2018, 2:25 PM

Some amazing comments from uscjr fans. My favorite might be, "I see Venables taking a bigger job at a defensively fertile area eventually". Yea cause he hasn't had any success at little 'ol Clemson.

it's hilarious that a coot would say BV is to excitable to

Nov 9, 2018, 2:32 PM

be a HC. Has he watched his HC during a game?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Nov 9, 2018, 2:48 PM

We had that rare pit where Terry Don rolled 7 come and kept rolling. The gamble paid off and everybody walked out a winner...Now that the gambling is over, i would like DRAD and the BOT to wrap Dabo up to be the next AD and have a plan to give BV the controls at some point in the future...if that would be something that everyone felt comfortable with...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic