Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No Clemson WR on 2018 Biletnikoff Award Watch List
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,930

No Clemson WR on 2018 Biletnikoff Award Watch List

Jul 19, 2018, 1:41 PM

No Clemson WR on 2018 Biletnikoff Award Watch List. Receivers are periodically added to the watch list as their season performances dictate. Actual, not potential, performance is the basis for inclusion on the Biletnikoff Award Watch List.

https://biletnikoffaward.com/the-tallahassee-quarterback-club-foundation-the-creator-and-sponsor-of-the-biletnikoff-award-announces-the-2018-preseason-biletnikoff-award-watch-list

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I gotta feeling higgins will be on that list in december***

Jul 19, 2018, 1:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: No Clemson WR on 2018 Biletnikoff Award Watch List

Jul 19, 2018, 1:53 PM

I don't care, I'm more confident in our receivers this year than last. I never had the confidence in Cain that I've had in other receivers in recent years.

Reason why

Jul 19, 2018, 1:55 PM

Receivers who get awards are ones who have substantial numbers. The offense we ran last year, with the trigger man we had, is not going to get receivers any awards. Kind of like Dwight Clark in the Clemson offense of the late 70's. Nobody knew who he was until he got into the NFL and had a QB who could get him the ball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2018, 1:58 PM

fred Biletnikoff played for the criminoles,and the Q-back club is also in Tallahassee.do you really think they want to promote anyone or anything Clemson,unless they absolutely have to?enough said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Back to cbt76's point... Years past, we've always had one.***

Jul 19, 2018, 6:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2018, 6:35 PM

Disrespecant fools ! We have about 6 WR's that would start at just about any school in the country … and then there are our outstanding starters .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 20, 2018, 5:07 AM

Disrespecant fools ! We have about 6 WR's that would start at just about any school in the country … and then there are our outstanding starters .

Sorry Renfroe wouldn't be starting in Athens.....maybe Nashville.

Jul 20, 2018, 5:29 AM

You mean the kid who can't drop footballs ? The walk on wide receiver who just wins National Championships ?
Yeah . Ask Nick Saban how second team he is .
There is little doubt you're a " special teamer " .

DB23

I hit tu for dadawg51 by mistake....my bad

Jul 20, 2018, 5:45 AM [ in reply to Re: No Clemson WR on 2018 Biletnikoff Award Watch List ]

Can I take the tu back?

Message was edited by: WS Tiger®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 20, 2018, 6:29 AM [ in reply to Re: No Clemson WR on 2018 Biletnikoff Award Watch List ]

What an asinine comment and yes HE WOULD be starting in krap hole Athens. You obviously don't know wth your talking about.

THUGA has had 2 LOL! WR's in the league the past decade AJ (just in it for a check) and some no name clown the Eagles sent packing. Impressive list and your taking shots at THE WR U??

Your WR's in the NFL are as bad as lack of QB's. Think STIFFord will ever win a playoff game? BUST of the century there. Only at uGAY!!

If I was a star QB/WR I'm not heading to Athens. Total lack of NFL production. Frommmm still can't throw the ball down field.

Your an ########!! Get back with us when a JOEjuh WR makes an SI cover LOL!! Enjoy your drop off this season!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

another weak attempt at trolling

Jul 20, 2018, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: No Clemson WR on 2018 Biletnikoff Award Watch List ]

Keep running that old man offense. Maybe you'll mske it back to the CFP when Saban retires.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,930
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic