Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Punish UGA for losing to trash
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Punish UGA for losing to trash

Nov 3, 2019, 2:47 PM

instead another week of forgiveness for the SEC feasting on its own high rankings

if im an OU fan (yes either OU), im hoping the committee puts uga at 9 to send a message

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Punish UGA for losing to trash

Nov 3, 2019, 5:32 PM

They could send a message or they might rank the Dawgs where they think they should be. Should the committee send a message to Clemson for their weak schedule?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No

Nov 3, 2019, 5:37 PM

Because we don’t control our schedule except for the ooc games. And we are one of the only schools to NOT schedule FCS teams like you mutts and rednecks in Tuscaloosa. We schedule two SEC games, and one FCS game every year.

You guys on the other hand LOST to South Carolina. Something you had complete control over. Just enjoy playing in the music city bowl this year

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No

Nov 3, 2019, 5:44 PM

Yeah, the loss to SC hurts. How badly remains to be seen. UGA has wins over two teams that were Top 10 when the Dawgs beat them. Who is Clemson's biggest win?

In 2019?

Nov 3, 2019, 5:45 PM

Alabama.

By your logic, SCofU has a better win than Clemson, so they should be ranked ahead of us. That makes your loss to them look better I guess.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: In 2019?

Nov 3, 2019, 5:48 PM

Weak. Answer the question.

Look again.***

Nov 3, 2019, 5:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

They are all good. We will be 15-0 again.

Nov 3, 2019, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Re: In 2019? ]

uga would be a cake win should they luck up and get a chance

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They got in once and almost lost to OU.

Nov 3, 2019, 5:52 PM

OU, lol.

Re: They got in once and almost lost to OU.

Nov 3, 2019, 5:56 PM

"Almost" losing is the same thing as winning. Since you won't answer I'll do it for you. Texas A&M. The rest of the schedule consists of high school teams.

Wait...

Nov 3, 2019, 5:59 PM

Are you implying UNC wasn’t even our biggest win?

You may want to check the math on that one.

Clemson > UNC > SCofU > UGA

Math checks

Nov 3, 2019, 6:14 PM

dawgs don't do maths

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The SEC Least is high school teams. You’re team struggled...

Nov 3, 2019, 6:57 PM [ in reply to Re: They got in once and almost lost to OU. ]

against Kentucky who was playing a WR at QB. A win over anoverrated Florida team means nothing. And still you lost to a horrible 4-5 team.

the answer is......

Nov 3, 2019, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Re: In 2019? ]

ALL OF THEM.
Haven't lost a game in nearly 2 calendar years.

Still waiting for our starting QB to take a second half snap while trailing....in his entire career. Decent odds that it may not ever happen.

Be honest - If you had to put your entire next year's salary on one team to be holding the trophy in January, who would you pick? LSU and Coach O? Surely not. Ohio St with your flaky castoff Dawg QB? Or would it be Tua's wobbly ankles?

You KNOW who it would be.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Over inflated by Media Ratings of middling teams

Nov 3, 2019, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Re: No ]

and a loss to Florida who is not good either

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2019, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Re: No ]

Georgia has played:

Vanderbilt - 2-6
Murray State - 4-6
Arkansas St - 5-4
Notre Dame - 6-2
Tenn - 4-5
S. Carolina 4-5
Kentucky 4-4
Florida 7-2

Pah lease with how tough and how deserving!

Clemson has played

Wofford - 5-3
BC - 5-4
Louisville 5-4
FSU 4-5
Cuse 3-6
Charlotte 4-5
UNC 4-5
Texas A&M 5-3
Geogia Institute of Technology 2-6 9 ( a common opponent of Georgia so don't balk ).

You also have A&M as a common opponent. South Carolina as well. Please AFdawg with the tired/lame weak schedule thing - Murray State? At least Wofford is one of the top FCS programs in the country and have a winning record.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re schedule is easy as ours. The SEC Least is a joke...

Nov 3, 2019, 7:04 PM

Go live off of Bama’s success. We have two natty’s in two out of the past three years. You haven’t won one since 80. Win a few natty’s then came back and talk. So quit bragging about your laughable SEC Least schedule.

Nov 3, 2019, 6:12 PM [ in reply to Re: No ]

Tell me dawg who is Clemson's biggest loss?

24 straight wins***

Nov 3, 2019, 6:52 PM [ in reply to Re: No ]

Hahahahahhah Dawgs < Coots End of Discussion

Nov 3, 2019, 5:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Punish UGA for losing to trash ]

Its like a talking dumpster. By the way Clemson routinely does what UGA cannot do, finish games against Bama and beat them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#soonenough ***

Nov 3, 2019, 5:52 PM

Nov 3, 2019, 5:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Punish UGA for losing to trash ]

What message would they exactly be sending to Clemson? Find better SEC teams to play?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Nov 3, 2019, 6:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Punish UGA for losing to trash ]

Hey look guys, AFDAWG is back. Must've been done licking his wounds from the UofSuc loss.

Or done licking his butt.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 3, 2019, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Punish UGA for losing to trash ]

SEC Least you idiot. It is laughable that you think ugay has it tough in that lame division. USUC is tough-oh yeah-you lost. Vany is brutal-Tenn is tough. Florida is overrated.

Nov 3, 2019, 6:08 PM

We lost to a 4-8 Syracuse team 2 years ago and ended up being the #1 seed in the CFP.

Nov 3, 2019, 6:59 PM

1980 was a loooong time ago.

Nov 3, 2019, 7:04 PM

Michael Jackson Thriller hadn't been released yet the last time the Dawgs won a Natty.

I said
Michael Jackson Thriller hadn't been released yet the last time the Dawgs won a Natty.

###

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic