Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chase Brice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Chase Brice

May 21, 2018, 4:19 PM

Seems to be getting over looked as a reason why HJ is headed elsewhere.

Perhaps CB passed HJ on the depth chart?

I'm sure before today if you asked the Clemson fan base which QB would be more likely to transfer, the majority would answer CB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No

May 21, 2018, 4:23 PM

The majority of smart people would have picked Hunter as the one likely to transfer. Chase is local, was only a 4*, and his uncle is a coach. Chase isn't going anywhere. He is going to be a stellar backup that might graduate early and play a year here or somewhere else.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: No

May 21, 2018, 4:26 PM

So the question is........Are the majority of tnetters smart?

Lol, you got me.

May 21, 2018, 4:51 PM

Definitely not.

May 21, 2018, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: No ]

May 22, 2018, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: No ]

When you added the word Majority, that did it for me, NO!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So Chase isn't going anywhere

May 21, 2018, 4:26 PM [ in reply to No ]

but he might play a year somewhere else? Got it...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Likely a potential graduate transfer in a few years.

May 21, 2018, 4:52 PM

Depending on who is still here in 3 years. It's not guaranteed, but is a distinct possibility if he can't win the starting job here.

May 21, 2018, 6:16 PM [ in reply to No ]

there is a good chance if Israel had been healthy, HJ would have red-shirted. Without Israel, we had to have him available. Then maybe this year red-shirt Lawrence. Who knows?

Well all I know is

May 21, 2018, 4:26 PM

every time I see your username it makes me lol.

+1 to you sir

Re: Chase Brice

May 21, 2018, 4:31 PM

I always thought HJ was most like to transfer we would have said Hunter Johnson, 100%, all the way.

Figured TL would pass him by at some point this year, and I didn't see him beating him out next year. Figured that left HJ as the most likely candidate. Chase Brice is related to Mickey Conn, plus he committed after HJ and think he always knew being a starter wasn't a guarantee and didn't come here thinking that if he didn't start he was going to transfer.

Personally, I could see TL leaving after 3 years and Chase Brice starting in his final season at Clemson.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2018, 4:33 PM

...holy...cow...where's the edit button when you need it...

"I always thought HJ was the most likely candidate to transfer, 100%, all the way".

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2018, 4:50 PM

All you that are hitting the TD bc someone has a different opinion than yours, how would you feel if all the QBs behind KB transferred out bc they didn't want to waste a year behind KB??? Everybody has an opinion, and they're not deserving of the TD's they are being given when they're not being ugly with they're difference of opinions. Don't be so childish, life isn't just for you and just your way of seeing things!!!

May 21, 2018, 5:19 PM

I can believe it.

CB looked good in the Spring game, 2 ugly INTs notwithstanding (3rd INT was an end-of-half Hail Mary). Assuming TL only stays 3 years, CB would have a year of eligibility past him.

But I suspect the transfer is all about TL.

May 22, 2018, 12:47 AM

You people can't see the forest for the trees. Chase is a winner and will be a great Tiger QB a lot sooner than any of you believe. Getting caught up in Star ratings out of high school is crazy. Anybody ever lay eyes on the unathletic folks handing out those stars?

May 22, 2018, 10:28 AM

Chase is that you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic