Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m sorry for mistaking Georgia Southern for Georgia State.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

I’m sorry for mistaking Georgia Southern for Georgia State.

Jul 31, 2018, 10:49 PM

Truth is I don’t give a ####. We’d wipe both your sorry ##### up and down the field at the same time. I’m embarrassed we are even on the same field as you. Enjoy your million or whatever you get for playing us.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m sorry for mistaking Georgia Southern for Georgia State.

Jul 31, 2018, 11:22 PM

Something tells me you're not really sorry.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2018, 11:46 PM

… and you've been worried about this for some time, now - don't worry, and don't apologize, I simply agree with you.

I still get them confused

Aug 1, 2018, 7:20 AM

And I had to look at the calendar to see which one we're playing in September. I'll probably forget again before the day's over.

Re: I still get them confused

Aug 1, 2018, 1:51 PM

grover173 said:

And I had to look at the calendar to see which one we're playing in September. I'll probably forget again before the day's over.

You will forget again before the game, but after Southern wins you won't be able to forget.

My request is not to go the lobotomy route. Just do some heavy drinking. Remember even with a loss to GSU you can still finish the season with an NC!

Re: I still get them confused

Aug 2, 2018, 11:26 AM

I appreciate your enthusiasm for your team, I really do.

Aug 1, 2018, 7:23 AM

Epology excepted.

Thanks,
Stait of Jorja

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: I’m sorry for mistaking Georgia Southern for Georgia Sta

Aug 1, 2018, 9:17 AM

Apology except since I know that when the horn sounds to end the game that every Clemson fan will know the difference between Georgia Southern and Georgia State and will never again get the two confused.

GATA

I’m not a judger but there is a difference between smoking pot and

Aug 1, 2018, 9:45 AM

Smoking too much pot. Our defense will shut your option down. I just hope for your sakes no one gets injured and causes you problems for the rest of the year. But hey maybe we will offer to shorten quarters for you like we did when we played that other team that I don’t remember. Who are we playing again?

Message was edited by: lovingit®

Nick Saban's rant on Alabama-Georgia Southern game in 2011

Aug 1, 2018, 10:15 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-9BRWf9Jws

Saban: Could not stop them...Could not stop them...Could not stop them!!!!

Wrong team... You'll get a new appreciation for Coach V...***

Aug 1, 2018, 10:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t see how this is relevant. Come back the day after so I can tell you I told you so.

Aug 1, 2018, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Nick Saban's rant on Alabama-Georgia Southern game in 2011 ]

Very many have talked #### but almost no one mans up afterward. We will own your ### before the start. I bet your stadium doesn’t even have dipping dots.

Dipping Dots

Aug 1, 2018, 10:59 AM

Win or lose I will be back after the game. Dipping Dots I could care less since when I attend a football game I am there to see the game not eat ice cream. Be we do have gnats at our stadium and they are free and will not cost you anything.

Well since the ### whooping is already taken care of we will have time for dipping dots.

Aug 1, 2018, 11:31 AM

I regret the beating you’re about to take.

Re: Well since the ### whooping is already taken care of we will have time for dipping dots.

Aug 1, 2018, 11:35 AM

Dipping Dots is going to be the last thing on your mind at the end of the game.

Re: Well since the ### whooping is already taken care of we will have time for dipping dots.

Aug 1, 2018, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Well since the ### whooping is already taken care of we will have time for dipping dots. ]

To LovingIt

Thanks for responding to the up comming GSU - Clapson game.

Please keep posting your trash. I will get back to you. Until now its only been the witless wonder CU2013 under the GSU GAME thread that has "attempted" any trash banter.

I see the Tigers are ranked 2nd in the CBS pre season poll & I think thats fair.
GSU plays the Clap Tigers in its third game. I expect the Tigers will be #1 by that time.

By then the Clap being #1 it will be easer for you to reach the #4 spot & the playoffs after GSU beats you in a close game.

That aside I really do hope the Tigers can win the NC this year.

TALON

www.gsufans.com (Talon Talk smack board) Feel free to join it. After the game you will feel to bad to join in.

Re: Nick Saban's rant on Alabama-Georgia Southern game in 2011

Aug 2, 2018, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Nick Saban's rant on Alabama-Georgia Southern game in 2011 ]

And what was the final score of that game? A 45-21 azzz whipping

Don't listen to this guy. Clemson fans are mostly respectful

Aug 2, 2018, 11:53 AM

and gracious hosts. The vast majority of us will treat opposing teams well regardless of the resources the opposing school has. He's just having fun on a message board.

Everyone with a decent knowledge of college football knows about Georgia Southern and its impressive history. Georgia State is a night school with a gross, scattered campus in the AIDS district of Atlanta. They just recently threw a bunch of money into a last-minute sports program. Georgia Southern is in a real college town and has a storied, unique history.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't listen to this guy. Clemson fans are mostly respectful

Aug 2, 2018, 1:36 PM

TALON and I both know this is a message board of fans of an upcoming team that our team will play. We take nothing personal from any of the posts. We both enjoy visiting sites of opponents before an upcoming game and there is nothing that has been posted that we have not seen before.

Take Furman to the cleaners in Yall's first game. We Eagle Fans do not like Purple Furman.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic