Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nick Saban was asked if he will kick or receive if they win the coin toss tomorrow night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Nick Saban was asked if he will kick or receive if they win the coin toss tomorrow night

Nov 2, 2018, 6:11 PM

His answer: "...I hope we elect to kick a**...".

https://mobile.twitter.com/espn/status/1058181715418587138

Funny stuff, I've never seen him that animated before a game. I hope they do, I don't want 2 SEC teams to get into the final 4.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nick Saban was asked if he will kick or receive if they win the coin toss tomorrow night

Nov 2, 2018, 6:23 PM

It is easier on Nick now that he has an elite QB. Never had one before and he is just a bit giddy.

i think he's getting nervous...

Nov 2, 2018, 8:01 PM

He knows he is one quirky knee twist away from losing his star quarterback and thus his offense, and he sees Clemson coming on and getter better each week and will be primed to kick his butt when the time arrives.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nick Saban was asked if he will kick or receive if they win the coin toss tomorrow night

Nov 2, 2018, 8:13 PM

Nick loves to kick first so his headhunters can get started on trying to take out the best players on the other side. I.e. watson, ETN, williams, scott, etc..... The hit last year was textbook targeting on ETN, of course no flag...roll tide pods.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2018, 11:39 PM

Uses the sacrificial lamb on the opening kick...some walk on who can fly down the field, take out our KR and "maybe earn a scholarship ". That way no damage is done if he gets flagged, but refs have proven to have no stomach for makingTargeting calls in the NCG.

A promise that is second only to 72 virgins if you die in jihad. Scholarship to play for Saban.

Nov 2, 2018, 10:28 PM

I thought this post would follow the path where suggesting that they would win the coin toss was more rat poison. Surprise!

I’d have to appeal to our resident expert on coin tosses...

Nov 2, 2018, 11:48 PM

Stanley...

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic