Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nice tackle by Lebron!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Nice tackle by Lebron!

Jun 9, 2015, 11:41 PM

-3948tj

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Nice tackle by Lebron!

Jun 9, 2015, 11:44 PM

I thought the same thing. Curry was obviously cross over dribbling. The ball was not loose, he should've been called for a foul

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

####, even if it is a loose ball, you can't knock somebody

Jun 9, 2015, 11:51 PM

down who happens to be in your way!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jun 10, 2015, 12:01 AM

plays like that and watching him use his off hand on offense to shove a defender 3' back with no call are why so many people think the NBA is insanely rigged.

What a joke.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 10, 2015, 10:14 AM

I couldn't agree with you more about the off hand. Curry is clearly a top player but does not get the bogus calls that Lebron, Harden & Durant get. I watch the last 5 minutes becuase the sport is so digustingly officiated. I prefer watching the NHL playoffs as there is no "star system" like the NBA and the game is called fairly. They might miss calls but its no because they play favorites.

I take it you guys are pulling for Golden State.

Jun 10, 2015, 12:05 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I take it you guys are pulling for Golden State.

Jun 10, 2015, 12:06 AM

Not pulling for anyone just watching as a Basketball fan... I actually was kinda pulling for Cavs due to Delly.

That no call was a joke along with several others. Lebron plays under a different set of rules than everyone else.

null

Yeah, I don't care one way or the other, but either the

Jun 10, 2015, 12:11 AM

rules of the game have changed drastically, or these refs suck giant donkey balls, because in the quarter and a half I watched, the missed about 30 outrageously obvious calls, many of which favored Lebron James.

- H. L. Mencken

The refs made some mistakes that went both ways, but

Jun 10, 2015, 12:15 AM [ in reply to Re: I take it you guys are pulling for Golden State. ]

I don't see the conspiracy you guys see.

Just three straight excellent basketball games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The refs made some mistakes that went both ways, but

Jun 10, 2015, 12:17 AM

Dude watch Lebron use his off ball hand/arm to create massive separation on nearly every offensive possession. He is not playing under the same rules as everyone else it is laughable at best.

null

This is no different than Jordan back when he was "The Man".

Jun 10, 2015, 8:54 AM

He pushed off to get open for his shot a large percentage of the time without it ever being called.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is no different than Jordan back when he was "The Man".

Jun 10, 2015, 8:57 AM

ed zachary

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

I'm not saying there was a conspiracy at all, and it did go

Jun 10, 2015, 12:21 AM [ in reply to The refs made some mistakes that went both ways, but ]

ways. I just don't understand why so many violations appear to be ignored or are just missed. officiating is horrible.

- H. L. Mencken

Thought the refs made some bad calls tonight down the

Jun 10, 2015, 12:25 AM

stretch. But, no bias.

sounds more like pulling against Lebron.***

Jun 10, 2015, 12:09 AM [ in reply to I take it you guys are pulling for Golden State. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yes.

Jun 10, 2015, 12:13 AM

It does.

Re: Yes.

Jun 10, 2015, 12:14 AM

You really trying to argue that was not a foul?

null

Not really. Just don't understand how knocking somebody's

Jun 10, 2015, 12:13 AM [ in reply to sounds more like pulling against Lebron.*** ]

legs out from under them is not a foul.

- H. L. Mencken

Jun 10, 2015, 12:34 AM

http://streamable.com/ap24

null

Im not really pulling for anyone either

Jun 10, 2015, 12:41 AM

But yes it definitely does seem the refs favor Lebron. I have no idea why they didn't make that call if they weren't favoring Lebron. Regardless, he still is an amazing basketball player. The cavs are not a finals team, maybe not even a playoff team without Lebron

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic