Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Wynn opens up on Bama offer, Clemson visit and All-American invite
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

New Story: Wynn opens up on Bama offer, Clemson visit and All-American invite

Feb 4, 2017, 8:01 AM

Wynn opens up on Bama offer, Clemson visit and All-American invite

Offer number 26 rolled in for Clemson legacy Stephon Wynn earlier this week, and it came from the program that National Champion Clemson defeated in the title game in Tampa last month.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Wynn opens up on Bama offer, Clemson visit and All-American invite

Feb 4, 2017, 8:07 AM

Hope he will be a Tiger!!!!!!!!!

Clemson lock

Feb 4, 2017, 8:12 AM

I hope.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Wynn opens up on Bama offer, Clemson visit and All-American invite

Feb 4, 2017, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Wynn opens up on Bama offer, Clemson visit and All-American invite ]

If he wasn't that good at playing FB, he would have still had an offer to Clemson if his Dad had ask for one. I hope that his Dad has let him know that if he hadn't of had any D1 offers, that he could have still come to Clemson. And he could have still played with the big boyz and maybe gotten his talent level up to be a true D1 player. Don't turn us down bc he is good enough to play any where and is a 4 star talent, if he turns us down, do it bc he really believes that he would be better off some where else. IMO and that don't count, but I don't think that he would be better off at any school over Clemson. Clemson has proven we can run with any of the big dogs and beat them plus, Clemson goes beyond what they have to, to help our FB players to graduate from one of the top colleges in the country, and that is worth more than just playing for a top FB school that we are....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2017, 8:16 AM

Yeah you would think it'd be a lock but who knows. I'm sorry to say that i don't remember his dad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tight end.***

Feb 4, 2017, 8:23 AM

Feb 5, 2017, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Wynn opens up on Bama offer, Clemson visit and All-American invite ]

I played against his dad in playoffs in1989. We won 21-0. He was kinda soft. ( Dillon 21-Fairfield Central 0) I was surprised Clemson was recruiting him. Sorta lackluster career but did contribute and hustle , and that is good enough for my respect. I played guard so we didn't hit each other much during game but one of my best friends played him head up on both sides of ball ; dominated him. He ended up playing at Newberry in college. Mostly because of a baseball injury later in 90. No offense to Stephon because event is high school and probably jr high school career makes mine look like a joke. But we had our way with him. But then again we are the Dillon Wildcats. I used to see him around campus but never knew him in school. Good dude I heard though.

Feb 5, 2017, 4:52 PM

Bock Bock. ????

Feb 4, 2017, 8:26 AM

Wonder what this outstanding student-athlete wants to study? Hard to compete with CLEMSON academically either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2017, 11:14 AM

Just from the short list in the article I'd say Michigan, UF, and UGA can compete academically with Clemson as well as several others on his extend list. Now do the respective programs go the extra mile to support the student athletes with their academic goals once on campus? It sure seems Clemson does.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2017, 9:07 AM

I hope he ends up at Clemson. It would be nice to have another T.L. Hanna player since we've done so well with them the last few years (Martavis Bryant and Ben Boulware). I might be a bit biased since that is my high school as well.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Feb 4, 2017, 10:20 AM

You probably are a lil biased, but I agree with you !

Feb 4, 2017, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Wynn opens up on Bama offer, Clemson visit and All-American invite ]

You mean an IMG player? He's not a Hanna guy anymore, he will forever tell ppl and it will forever be listed that he went to high school at IMG Academy

Feb 4, 2017, 11:56 AM

I don't care that he's at IMG. He was a Hanna player and will remain so in my eyes.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Feb 4, 2017, 4:30 PM

Don't a lot of these guys transfer to IMG to get a better talent rating for getting offers into the better FB schools!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2017, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Wynn opens up on Bama offer, Clemson visit and All-American invite ]

Ask Mr Wynn what high school he played for if u ever see him hahahaha better yet, check the media guide next year when he gets to clemson

Feb 4, 2017, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Wynn opens up on Bama offer, Clemson visit and All-American invite ]

You sound like your feelings are hurt...####

Feb 4, 2017, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Wynn opens up on Bama offer, Clemson visit and All-American invite ]

He left Hanna because his dad got into a dispute with the coaches over the type defense they were running It is funny now because most of the coaching staff including head coach are all gone. IMG is very expensive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2017, 1:12 PM

IMG doesn't cost a dime if you get a scholarship.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2017, 4:49 PM

Everyone is not on a full ride at IMG.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2017, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Wynn opens up on Bama offer, Clemson visit and All-American invite ]

Nothing wrong with being bias with two top players as Ben Boulware and Martavis Bryant has already come out of that HS!!!

Looks like his dad

Feb 4, 2017, 4:19 PM

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: Looks like his dad

Feb 4, 2017, 4:25 PM

Spitting image, but even bigger.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Put Ben on the job of convincing him to stay at Clemson

Feb 4, 2017, 10:32 PM

Hes from the same school as Ben so he will have a lot of pull with him im sure. Would be a travesty to leave Clemsons back yard. Go Tigers

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic