Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: What day of the week is it? Clemson recovers from weird stretch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Story: What day of the week is it? Clemson recovers from weird stretch

Oct 9, 2016, 10:09 AM

What day of the week is it? Clemson recovers from weird stretch

You can forgive Clemson’s coaches and players if they woke up Saturday morning and took their time in getting a grasp on what day of the week it was. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: What day of the week is it? Clemson recovers from weird stretch

Oct 9, 2016, 10:33 AM

Definitely has been an interesting stretch of games in terms of preparation. It will be nice to get back on schedule this week and going forward

Alabama hasn't played on any day but Saturday...

Oct 9, 2016, 11:18 AM

... In the regular season since 2010, and that was a Thursday tune up against GA State that gave them extra time ahead of Auburn. There is something to be said for the advantage that such a consistent schedule gives to them, and its ridiculous that it's allowed to happen.

Re: Alabama hasn't played on any day but Saturday...

Oct 9, 2016, 11:36 AM

Control what you can control maybe the moral here. One game at a time and keep winning.

Re: Alabama hasn't played on any day but Saturday...

Oct 9, 2016, 12:03 PM

Just because they are days off doesn't mean they aren't included in the calculation. A day off is still a day.

Oct 9, 2016, 11:49 AM

I can't speak for any other programs, but stuff like this makes me even more proud to have a coach that truly cares for his players. Since the NCAA is so money hungry by having STUDENT athletes have to be ready one of three days in a week (just like NFL players), it's refreshing to have a guy that's in tune with these guys while still pushing and getting the most out of them.

Oct 9, 2016, 11:49 AM

I can't speak for any other programs, but stuff like this makes me even more proud to have a coach that truly cares for his players. Since the NCAA is so money hungry by having STUDENT athletes have to be ready one of three days in a week (just like NFL players), it's refreshing to have a guy that's in tune with these guys while still pushing and getting the most out of them.

David, The Team does not have 8 days to get ready for NC State

Oct 9, 2016, 11:59 AM

They had to take Saturday as a day off. And then another day off next week, thus, they have 6 days of prep for the Wolfpack. Obviously, the Coaches have extra time though.

Sure they do

Oct 9, 2016, 12:05 PM

The players can watch film

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

There are no days off

Oct 9, 2016, 9:34 PM [ in reply to David, The Team does not have 8 days to get ready for NC State ]

the team was studying film the day after BC. We do have 8 days to prepare, just not all of them are on the practice field.

Oct 9, 2016, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: What day of the week is it? Clemson recovers from weird stretch ]

You are so right.

Oct 9, 2016, 1:13 PM

Again I have to say how proud I am of these young guys. Yes they are young and they get tired. They have handled every situation very well, as they continue to play with high spirits. The coaches have to be tired as they sit and try to figure a game plan and worry about the team at the same time. Amen to all the coaches, staff and players.

Again I have to say how proud I am of these young guys. Yes they are young and they get tired. They have handled every situation very well, as they continue to play with high spirits. The coaches have to be tired as they sit and try to figure a game plan and worry about the team at the same time. Amen to all the coaches, staff and players.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic