Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Wednesday nuggets: Pick sixes, the backups and quiet stadiums
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Story: Wednesday nuggets: Pick sixes, the backups and quiet stadiums

Oct 26, 2016, 7:01 AM

Wednesday nuggets: Pick sixes, the backups and quiet stadiums

Clemson is busy preparing to take on 12th-ranked Florida St. Saturday night in Tallahassee, and we have plenty of nuggets to pass along from the first two days of interviews in the WestZone. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Wednesday nuggets: Pick sixes, the backups and quiet stadiums

Oct 26, 2016, 7:41 AM

Go Tigers!.

I'm confused

Oct 26, 2016, 7:41 AM

Are we supposed to be quiet on defense now?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm confused

Oct 26, 2016, 8:18 AM

It wouldnt matter bc they D will dominate no matter what! I think he was just saying its easier on the defense on road games bc its not so loud. It hasnt seemed to really effect them though. Go Tigers! ! !

38-27 Clemson

Domination: Not Yet.

Oct 26, 2016, 1:42 PM

Domination on defense or offense have been missing during our big games... We seemed to have their receivers running free in the Louisville and some in the NCST games...and lose containment in others. Offense has had too many 3 and outs... Consistency and domination are qualities of an elite team... Unfortunately, Alabama is still the standard.

Re: I'm confused

Oct 26, 2016, 11:13 AM [ in reply to I'm confused ]

You got a chuckle out of me??!!! Jadar did say that their defense can set up and play better with it being quieter on the away field, naturally that's going to be the case bc the home fans are being quiet so that their offense can get their plays in and set up. Our offense will suffer on visiting fields, and our defense will suffer on their own home field. If BV and our OCs could find a better way for our D guys to communicate better during our home games, and our O guys to communicate better in away games. If they ever find a better way, I sure hope they will keep it a deep dark secret bc it could mean a huge difference for our Defense at home games, and a huge difference for our Offense at away games. But I actually thought that was what those crazy signs on the side lines were for. Maybe it's time to take that part of the game into the future with everything else in FB changing to a softer nonaggressive game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cant wait for Saturday night!

Oct 26, 2016, 8:16 AM

Going to be an awesome game! Hope our D holds DC4 to under 50 yrds on 30+ carries. Nothing will make me happier than leaving with a W and the entire team leaving healthy. Lets go finish these last games strong and show we are a NC quality team again! Go Tigers! ! !

38-27 Clemson

Re: Cant wait for Saturday night!

Oct 26, 2016, 9:38 AM

I'm really hoping this will be our Miami game from last year. Show everyone that we are again for real. After the Miami game last year we vaulted to the top and didn't look back. Go Tigers.

I'm not sure Cook can be held to such low YPG.

Oct 26, 2016, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Cant wait for Saturday night! ]

Imo, he's the best RB in the country. He hasn't had the blocking previous FSU RBs have enjoyed but he will get his, one way or another.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2016, 11:07 AM

If Lakip makes 1 of the 2 FG's he missed in that game, it never goes to OT. Go Tigers! Git 'er done!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Oct 26, 2016, 11:52 AM

Absolutely, missed chip shot FGs, and Davidson fumbling the ball around the 15 yard line close to the end of regulation, it could have been 4 fresh downs and 15 yards away from beating #1 FSU in Tallahassee. Everything that killed that one for us, is right here in about 30 sec, if you can stomach watching it again. That one loss to FSU was the one I think numbed me the most than any game from that point until now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtq_e1vcRU

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2016, 2:29 PM

The National Championship from last year numbs me more than any other game. I still have not watched a replay or any highlights from it because I cannot stomach it.

THE sign of a GREAT player, coach, and program.....

Oct 26, 2016, 2:47 PM

when Wilkins talks about the loss at Tallahassee from 2 years ago,

he uses the term "we".

But Wilkins was still in high school at the time and had nothing to do with the game,

even as he takes ownership by saying "we"....

Yea, with a player like him, I hope we use the jumbo

Oct 26, 2016, 6:31 PM

package several times against FSU!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic