Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Venables says Gamecocks don't need the kitcken sink to beat Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

New Story: Venables says Gamecocks don't need the kitcken sink to beat Tigers

Nov 24, 2015, 8:33 PM

Venables says Gamecocks don't need the kitcken sink to beat Tigers

The South Carolina Gamecocks are 3-8 and many think the only way for the Tigers’ archrival to pull off the upset this Saturday is to throw the proverbial kitchen sink at the Tigers and hope for the best. Brent Venables says the Gamecocks are talented enough that they don’t need the kitchen sink to beat the Tigers. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Venables says Gamecocks don't need the kitcken sink to beat Tigers

Nov 24, 2015, 8:48 PM

I know i drink from the orange Kool Aid pitcher, but I have confidence that this defense will respond to whatever is thrown at us. We have the DL, the LB's, The corners, DB's and safties to contain anything we face, and most importantly, we have the Jimmy's and Joe's to match up with anybody. That hasn't always been the case. Now it is. I aint skeered! IMO, we can handle it!!!!
I said this was going to be fun, and I think I was right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Venables says Gamecocks don't need the kitcken sink to beat Tigers

Nov 24, 2015, 8:50 PM

No they don't need a kitchen sink but they do need a football team

From the way that team lost to The Citadel...

Nov 24, 2015, 8:54 PM

many Clemson fans expect a blowout by Clemson. It might not be the case though. I don't think South Carolina will play with the same energy as it did against The Citadel.

I'm glad that the coaches will get our team ready.

^^^ding ding ding^^^***

Nov 24, 2015, 9:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 24, 2015, 9:05 PM

Translation : Those po bastads are about to get the blast in the face .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

"Plus, even if they do get a trick play or 2 past us...

Nov 25, 2015, 1:54 AM

Our O is gonna hang 60 on that fishnet defense so no big deal" Venables added

Nov 25, 2015, 6:51 AM

They don't need the kitchen sink.Come on guys.this is Carolina,our instate rival.
Is it our biggest game of the year?You bet it is.
Am I scared ?You bet I am.
Look,this is the first time since 1981 we have come into this game undefeated.And wouldn't they love to spoil that considering this is their bowl game.
We all know what's on the line.So do the coaches,and players on both sides.
Win,and we are still alive for the CFP's.
Lose,and you might as well plan a trip for the Meinkie Car Crap Bowl.
So Brent,not only would I look for the sink,
but the toilet (reference the above mention crap) as well.

Gamecocks Bring the kitcken sink , we'll bring the wood shed.

Nov 25, 2015, 7:09 AM

Hoping for a little pay back.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For everyone worried about this game.

Nov 25, 2015, 7:22 AM

If we can't beat the lamecocks this week? Then we'd get embarrassed in the playoff's anyway. So just enjoy the ride! Have faith in our coaches and players. Anything can happen. You as a fans job is to cheer for them. Its on the coaches to coach and get ready, its on the players to play and prepare. We as fans have to believe. And if you don't by now , you never will. Just have faith. Our guys are ready. Just enjoy the ride!!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For everyone worried about this game.

Nov 25, 2015, 8:02 AM

If we can't beat the lamecocks this weekend,"WE DON'T MAKE THE PLAYOFF'S"
Concessions is we have to win out,especially this late in the season.
A loss to either Carolina,and we will get,more than likely,a New Year's Day Bowl,
but that ain't the CFP's.

Nov 25, 2015, 8:07 AM

This is Dangerous game. We are playing at the smoldering dumpster and you can bet the only thing that hasn't burned is the sink and everything else in the kitchen. I would be willing to bet that we will see every trick ay in the book, and then some. This is the.lamecocks bowl game and they will come out and play with wreck less abandon. They have absolutely nothing to lose except the game. So we need to be prepared and have NO MERCY on them and tar and feather them quick and load up our side of the scoreboard with lots of points. In other words, 63-17 at the half and let it fly! GO TIGERS !!!

Nov 25, 2015, 9:49 AM

At the end of the day it would take a meltdown of epic proportions to lose this game in my opinion. I think the fact that the Shamecocks over thinking this game could end up backfiring on them in a bad way. That's what I hope anyway. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This plus talent is why we're undefeated

Nov 25, 2015, 11:43 AM

You respect every opponent the same. These kids all grew up at the same time, and have all been playing since they were little. Everyone is strong and can run. So everyone deserves respect. Mix that respect in with having some of the best talent in the nation, and your opponents will watch you continue to be ranked #1 on Tuesday nights, after you beat them on Saturday.

Respect and humility. Trash talking and arrogance is best left to us fans. We're really good at it.

38-10 Tigers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Translation:

Nov 25, 2015, 12:00 PM

'They've been getting ready for this game for two weeks and so have we. We'll kill em!'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2015, 5:50 PM

Tigers!!!! I BELIEVE...Keep yourselves focused on the Gamecocks...Go Tigers!!!!!!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic