Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Trevor Lawrence takes center stage on ESPN2 Saturday night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

New Story: Trevor Lawrence takes center stage on ESPN2 Saturday night

Aug 26, 2017, 9:01 AM

Trevor Lawrence takes center stage on ESPN2 Saturday night

Saturday night’s primetime high school matchup between Bartram Trail (FL) and Cartersville (GA) will have a distinct Clemson flavor. The teams will kick off the season tonight at 7:30 p.m. on ESPN2. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence takes center stage on ESPN2 Saturday night

Aug 26, 2017, 9:09 AM

Don't forget IMG is playing after Cartersville

Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence takes center stage on ESPN2 Saturday night

Aug 26, 2017, 10:46 PM

TL can sling it. He's a pretty good runner too. ESPN2 announcers are having a love fest for Ohio State & Auburn.

The "new" # 1 QB prospect -Justin Fields

Aug 26, 2017, 9:09 AM

Lost on Friday night to Rome,GA High School, the #1 team in the state in their classification. Fields was sacked 6 times and threw two ints, one of which was returned for a touchdown. Rome's defense looked like a high school version of Clemson's with their line pressuring Fields all night. He is the recruiting services #1 "uncommitted" prospect. He did throw for 252 yards vs Romes 165 but Rome had a better rushing game and made zero errors.

Re: The "new" # 1 QB prospect -Justin Fields

Aug 26, 2017, 10:05 AM

I'm sure Fields is a great player and a great young man. That said, I like who we have better, and I believe TL will bring a lot more success to our program. Time will tell how each of them do once in the big leagues.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2017, 11:21 AM

I don't have a single doubt that Trevor will help our Clemson bring 1 or 2 National Championship wins to Clemson. I hope that Dabo figured in at least two more NC trophies fitting in the trophy case with the 2016 NCT.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2017, 1:27 PM

He certainly looked the part last night. Wow! He is a gifted QB and team leader.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2017, 1:35 PM

I believe he is the real deal, and he never looked to panic on any play. He just handled his business and went on to the next play like a mature QB is suppose to do!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2017, 1:48 PM

That, he did, and he did it in such a workmanlike fashion. No nervousness, no anxiety, just assignment football, and following his training and his impressive intuition while letting his God given talent and his skills do the talking. I do not remember seeing another QB in HS look that poised. This thing is going to be fun for a while!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic