Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Trevor Lawrence and Deshaun Watson, forever linked in Georgia and Clemson?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

New Story: Trevor Lawrence and Deshaun Watson, forever linked in Georgia and Clemson?

Oct 21, 2017, 9:27 AM

Trevor Lawrence and Deshaun Watson, forever linked in Georgia and Clemson?

Deshaun Watson will forever have his name etched in the lore of Georgia high school football, and his name will forever be linked to Clemson’s National Championship season in 2016. Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence is rewriting Watson’s high school records and is good enough to one day put his name beside Watson’s in Death Valley. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence and Deshaun Watson, forever linked in Georgia and Clemson?

Oct 21, 2017, 9:41 AM

Amazing. I am glad they included the stat that he has not even played after halftime in 8 out of 9 games this year and how many of his career yards came in the first half of games. I knew I had seen most of his production had come in the first half but didn’t know the numbers. I saw one game on TV earlier this year and this kid looks poised and very businesslike on the field. Will be interesting to see how he handles adversity since he really hasn’t been faced with much at all in high school. Also looked like we need to put a little weight on him between now and next year but I believe he is an early enrollee so there will be time for the staff to work on him. The future looks great!! GO TIGERS!!

Re: New Story: Trevor Lawrence and Deshaun Watson, forever linked in Georgia and Clemson?

Oct 21, 2017, 10:20 AM

Lawrence seems a great fit for the Tigers. Big shoes to fill, but has all the necessary attributes. Our track record suggests he'll play next year but not start for awhile. Looking forward to seeing him play for the Tigers.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2017, 10:42 AM

Hard to believe we lose a once in a generation QB and get another a year later

Oct 21, 2017, 11:14 AM

I am glad we are getting another great QB coming in that has tremendous skills and poise.

2021, NFL preseason hipe

Oct 22, 2017, 4:35 PM

In tonights opener, rookie and former Clemson, College football national champion QB Lawrence squares off against NFL Superbowl Champion, Watson. A battle of former Clemson greats.

Phenomenal Dude!!

Oct 21, 2017, 3:31 PM

WOW! He doesn't even have to play the 2nd half because the Canes have run up a basketball score and the opponent is not even in soccer scoring territory the whole game. Behind a stone wall OL with an ability to blow people off the line (something we dearly need) we could be doing the same thing to the saps across the other side of the field from us. This is going to be good!!

Too Bad

Oct 27, 2017, 2:59 PM

Too bad Trevor isn’t at Clemson this year! We could sure use him right about now. Hope he enrolls early & learns the playbook quickly. If so, we’re contending next year!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic