Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tre Lamar assuming the role of man in the middle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,526

New Story: Tre Lamar assuming the role of man in the middle

Aug 15, 2017, 1:11 PM

Tre Lamar assuming the role of man in the middle

Tre Lamar knows his time to shine is now and he’s fighting for a spot in Brent Venables’ linebacker corps. The sophomore out of Roswell (GA) played sparingly as a true freshman, tallying 22 tackles in 102 snaps. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kirkland-ish... I can hardly wait to watch.***

Aug 15, 2017, 1:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kirkland-ish... I can hardly wait to watch.***

Aug 15, 2017, 2:18 PM

Me too. Tre and Tanner really are two great additions to the D. Expecting some major hits from these two.

Re:Kirkland-ish... I can hardly wait to watch.***

Aug 15, 2017, 7:39 PM [ in reply to Kirkland-ish... I can hardly wait to watch.*** ]

Linebacker City baby!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tre Lamar assuming the role of man in the middle

Aug 15, 2017, 2:47 PM

A bit tall for Mike. Bet those hands will fool a QB trying to sneak one past him. He's quick too. Talent runs deep. Guess Venable's kicking his chops.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2017, 3:18 PM

I think Tre Lemar is going to have a really good season. He is a physical freak and with Kendall moving to will our LBs are going to be big fast and athletic, combine that with our front 4 and this front 7 might be the best we have ever had play for clemson. We will see how it plays out but I expect big things from this group.

Aug 15, 2017, 4:48 PM

You said it. Me too. Salute to a great D ready to go!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2017, 5:18 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Tre Lamar assuming the role of man in the middle ]

Muse and Simmons may wind up being 2 of the best DBs ever at Clemson. They are big and fast.

Aug 15, 2017, 8:41 PM

That makes 9 prime time defenders, and I believe the corners are that good too. This year is going to be fine, IMO, and it is going to be fun to watch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2017, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Tre Lamar assuming the role of man in the middle ]

Our D is deep and stout! I always have heard that Defense wins championships. If that really is true (and I believe it is) we will be in it all the way to the very end. I doubt anybody else in the country will have a 2 deep better, or even as good as ours. Granted, I'm prejudiced, but I don't know even if DF had quality depth like this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,526
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic