Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Todd Ellis: Clemson is "scared to death" of Will Muschamp's progress
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 124
| visibility 101

New Story: Todd Ellis: Clemson is "scared to death" of Will Muschamp's progress

Nov 27, 2017, 4:40 PM

Todd Ellis: Clemson is "scared to death" of Will Muschamp's progress

Just when you think you’ve heard it all, somebody says something that shocks and surprises you. Clemson is cycling out? Dabo Swinney and his staff are "scared to death" of Will Muschamp? Photo by Jeff Blake / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Todd Ellis: Clemson is "scared to death" of Will Muschamp's progress

Nov 27, 2017, 4:44 PM

I think Todd got caught in the 'spin-dry' cycle! That's just loopy!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Todd Ellis: Clemson is "scared to death" of Will Muschamp's progress

Nov 27, 2017, 5:02 PM

Smells like chicken sh-- to me. Someone needs to buy Todd a giant can of Febreze.

Todd Ellis is at his best saying "Touchdown Clemson."

Nov 27, 2017, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Todd Ellis: Clemson is "scared to death" of Will Muschamp's progress ]

And he's had 15 opportunities in the last two games.

LOL, Ellis... "it's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Todd Ellis is at his best saying "Touchdown Clemson."

Nov 27, 2017, 7:49 PM

It’s one think for young Jake to provide bulletin board material for the following year, but one would think Todd had a little more sense. To quote Bill Engvall, you can’t fix stupid! Keep em coming, I’m sure we have a very large bulletin board at our brand new best in class football complex. Dabo will be happy to post this nonsensical garbage in preparation for the next curb stomping in 2018.

Re: Todd Ellis is at his best saying "Touchdown Clemson."

Dec 1, 2017, 8:03 AM

Think Todd Ellis would have more sense? LOL No, it's that dumb SOB Todd Ellis that ran off at the mouth and provided Dabo the justification for his legendary "rant" that ruffled their feathers so badly, even though it was initially attributed to Spurrier. He's an ######## of the highest order.

Nov 27, 2017, 5:21 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Todd Ellis: Clemson is "scared to death" of Will Muschamp's progress ]

Someone has gotten into the wacky weed!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2017, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Todd Ellis: Clemson is "scared to death" of Will Muschamp's progress ]

Is Ellis serious, or just delusional? An average QB at best, he is now even worse as a
prognosticator. In my eyes, we are recruiting at a much higher level than they are. And Columbia is an armpit. I spent 4 years down there in grad school and hated every minute of it. Their campus is right downtown, and it isn't pretty. Walk a block, and you are in slum conditions. Why any good player would elect to go into that dumpster fire is totally beyond me. Elis needs to get a life.

It showed! It showed on the field!

Nov 27, 2017, 4:44 PM

I mean, just look at the point differential from last year to this!

And that is exactly....

Nov 27, 2017, 5:13 PM

...the kind of line you can expect idiot wheezing Ellis to come back with.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2017, 4:45 PM

Imagination, deflection, it's what they do.
Todd Ellis should write books for children. This way he could interject imaginary characters like dragons and unicorns.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2017, 4:45 PM

He says this as the best DE in this coming recruiting class grew up a SC fan and is coming to Clemson.

Nothing worth reading unless you like to laugh! Moving on!***

Nov 27, 2017, 4:46 PM

Re: Nothing worth reading unless you like to laugh! Moving on!***

Nov 27, 2017, 7:52 PM

I hear their new motto is wait till the year after next.

BAGDAD TODD>>>>

Nov 27, 2017, 4:50 PM

We also didn't throw trash or shoot birds at the infidels. Our (next) supreme leader has us showing more class. We now take the dishes out of the sink before we pee.....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BAGDAD TODD>>>>

Nov 27, 2017, 6:50 PM

I went there for my Ph.D. because there was no other in-state choice. Their fans are Neanderthals as witnessed by their ongoing thuggish behavior in the past game. It's a disgrace that Muschamp doesn't come out and condemn it. Therefore, he must condone it. I have no respect for him whatever, What a lousy program and coach.

Re: BAGDAD TODD>>>>

Nov 27, 2017, 11:07 PM [ in reply to BAGDAD TODD>>>> ]

That was FUNNY!!!! +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Todd who?

Nov 27, 2017, 4:53 PM

Let's see.... his record against Clemson was 1-2-1. In his college career he threw 49 touchdown passes and threw 73 interceptions. He's no more than a south carolina cheerleader and what opinions he throws out is just another interception. These 'dirtpeckers" are so mad that they don't have a history, they just have a moment in history.

Re: Todd who?

Nov 27, 2017, 6:52 PM

Ellis is not an intellectual giant, and should not be take seriously.

Nov 27, 2017, 4:55 PM

Hope springs eternal...and so does stupidity in boom chicken City!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha..wait...I can't breath...bwahahahahaha*****

Nov 27, 2017, 4:55 PM

They should fire Ellis. He's an idiot.***

Nov 27, 2017, 4:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They should fire Ellis. He's an idiot.***

Nov 27, 2017, 6:36 PM

They're all idiots in that athletic department. Once Spurier back his bags and left there like a bear was chasing him. Right at that moment, the B O Ts should and the president should have cleaned house and left bare until they could have found a complete new Athletic department to bring in, and I am saying every single one of them should have been replaced. Maybe, and I do mean maybe that coot disease that has plagued that athletic department could have died off after getting rid of everyone there, even the equipment and field people, then burn everything left behind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They should fire Ellis. He's an idiot.***

Nov 27, 2017, 6:57 PM [ in reply to They should fire Ellis. He's an idiot.*** ]

I actually hope they don't. He' a great asset to us.

Todd needs to enroll in ADSAP or at least

Nov 27, 2017, 4:56 PM

get help somewhere.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Coaches are not scared of Saban. No one is left to be scared of.***

Nov 27, 2017, 5:00 PM

The Todd Ellis Test might prove CTE in living people

Nov 27, 2017, 5:07 PM

because someone that stupid with that personality disorder had to have taken repeated blows to the head to the point of causing brain function impairment.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

Nov 27, 2017, 5:10 PM

.....hahahahahahahahaha! Man, I needed a good laugh on this Monday! Thanks Todd.

I love that guy!

Nov 27, 2017, 5:14 PM

He comes up with this insanity every year. He's like the Biff Tannen of college football announcers. Hilarious that USC chooses this guy as their mouth piece. It's like he opens his mouth and delusions just fall out. If you watch him closely you can tell HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES IT!!!

Biff Tannen!! Dude, that was great! Biff's cousin Todd***

Nov 27, 2017, 10:31 PM

Re: I love that guy!

Nov 27, 2017, 11:10 PM [ in reply to I love that guy! ]

Now that right there was FUNNY! +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love that guy!

Nov 27, 2017, 5:14 PM

He comes up with this insanity every year. He's like the Biff Tannen of college football announcers. Hilarious that USC chooses this guy as their mouth piece. It's like he opens his mouth and delusions just fall out. If you watch him closely you can tell HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES IT!!!

Nov 27, 2017, 5:15 PM

In other news, Todd is now being treated for CTE

Nov 27, 2017, 7:02 PM

What is that?

Nov 28, 2017, 6:06 AM

Too many hits on the ol coconut

Todd be like***

Nov 27, 2017, 5:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

I was talking to my old Clemson roommate before the game

Nov 27, 2017, 5:19 PM

I told him that if Spurrier was still there, I might have some concerns about the game. But with Muschamp there, I felt sure that we would win handily.

Nov 27, 2017, 5:23 PM

This is all you need to hear from that moron.

https://youtu.be/asN8mJqTA6I

Nov 27, 2017, 5:25 PM

Dominos is good, but that’s not what I meant to share. Here is Todd the moron.

https://youtu.be/KPngFgtOEVk

Sounds drunk or high....***

Nov 27, 2017, 5:39 PM

Nov 27, 2017, 6:57 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Todd Ellis: Clemson is "scared to death" of Will Muschamp's progress ]

But I love dominoes!

Nov 27, 2017, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Todd Ellis: Clemson is "scared to death" of Will Muschamp's progress ]

Lol!!! Dude this is the greatest mistake post in the history of posting! ????????????????

We will be as good or better than we are now....

Nov 27, 2017, 5:24 PM

for many years to come.

The Concussions Of Todd Ellis Is Showing Its Damage.***

I was ecstatic when the hired Muschamp.... Still am, hope they keep him forever!!!! as far as TE, Bless hi heart!

Dabo is scared of Muskrats ability to pull Florida up to a

Nov 27, 2017, 5:27 PM

6-5 record after 4 years of "cycling in?" D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N

Baghdad Bob = Tikrit Todd ?

Nov 27, 2017, 5:28 PM

I know you took great pleasure in writing this article.

I hate what drugs are doing to people's minds***

Nov 27, 2017, 5:28 PM

Nov 27, 2017, 5:29 PM

I'll grant you that South Carolina is a little bit better than last year, but could you get much worse. I'll also say that we have flat lined but they don't have a ranking of .5 and so 1st Again is the best that we can do. He needs to remember that they are building a dollhouse in a mansion. Their ceiling is below our floor and it will continue to be for quite a while.

Nov 27, 2017, 7:12 PM

This was supposed to be an off year for us, and we've done okay. I think next year will be awesome, but you never know. We are a young team, with the top QB in the country coming. I've heard pros say that this guy could play in the NFL right now. Hope they are right, but we'll see.

Nov 28, 2017, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Todd Ellis: Clemson is "scared to death" of Will Muschamp's progress ]

I honestly don't think they're any better than they were last year, their schedule was just so soft. They beat what, 3 teams with a winning record? One was NC State, who outgained them something like 900 yds to 200 but had 5 turnovers and perhaps the only coach dumber than Muschamp. One was Wofford. One was Missouri, who won a bunch of games once they got to the part of their schedule playing the Florida's, Tenn's, etc. Bentley gets worse each year. No running game. Their O-line suckes. No prospects coming in.
I'm reminded of when Ellis tried to play pro ball. He went to the Broncos, Dan Reeves, a former coot, was coach, and tried and tried to give him a chance, but said Ellis was "the dumbest SOB he'd ever tried to coach."

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like every other $CU homer, Toad Ellis is an absolute moron

He has swilled so much of the garnet flavored Coot-aid and bought into the $CU football myth propagated by the local sports media, who are all equally deluded and ignorant, that he is incapable of rationally, intelligently, and objectively discussing anything that even remotely concerns Capon football particularly as it pertains to playing Clemson.

That said, it sure is fun and I do enjoy watching those buffoons set themselves-up for even more disappointment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Like every other $CU homer, Toad Ellis is an absolute moron

Nov 27, 2017, 10:08 PM

Ellis will fondly recall their five wins while he waits for one SEC conference final much less even coming close to a National CFP appearance! This idiot doesn’t understand how to compare our program to his, especially when there is absolutely NO comparison!

He will be regretting this garbage comment for any number of years because Coach Swinney and staff will use it against Muscrap by beating the chickens multiple times in a row! Good luck Todd with your delusions of grandeur! Perhaps you need to think before uttering such non-sense.

Go Tigers!

More trash from that trash program.***

Touchdown Chad Jasmin***

Not sure what is more pathetic...Todd saying that chicken***

Nov 27, 2017, 5:36 PM

or his listeners going "Yeah, Yeah, he's right, we are cycling up while Clemson is cycling down. Doesn't everyone see it?"

Re: Not sure what is more pathetic...Todd saying that chicken***

Nov 27, 2017, 7:15 PM

I'm sure you are kidding, but I don't see it. We are recruiting at a level that is right up there with Alabama.

Nov 27, 2017, 5:36 PM

Did someone drop him on his head? What a ridiculous statement....Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!! Personally, I hope they keep Muschamp forever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Ok....

Nov 27, 2017, 5:47 PM

WHAT PROGRESS?.... BEATING SH***Y TEAMS EVERY WEEK?.... HELLO!!!!!!

THEY NEEDED A LAST SECOND FG TO BEAT LOUISIANA TECH... LOUISIANA FREAKING TECH FROM CONFERENCE USA!!!!!

WE'D BEAT THAT TEAM AND EVERY TEAM ON THEIR SCHEDULE BY +10 POINTS!!!!!!

sorry had to channel my inner deroberts!!!!

Btw we'd beat Louisiana tech by at least 40 pts....

Message was edited by: GSCtiger

Nov 27, 2017, 5:48 PM
Bagdad Todd.jpg(70.6 K)

Nov 27, 2017, 6:00 PM

Hey Toad, paint and putty are a carpenters buddy, but to much Jack will make your mind muddy!

Message was edited by: gunstock15®

Nov 27, 2017, 6:00 PM

Personally I think the SC Legislature should rescind the law that Clemson and USC have to play every year and we should end this ridiculous "rivalry". Given USC's dismal football history, they add no value to strength of schedule and there's always a small risk they might win. Better to replace them with SC State and have a guaranteed W.

Saturday's reprehensible behavior by the the USC fans was the final draw for me. It's not worth subjecting our team AND our fans to danger just for a game.

"Scared to death" of what? Getting hit by a water bottle or having fingers thrown around? That's about all this trailer trash has to offer in the near or long term future.

Nov 27, 2017, 7:22 PM

Agree. A disgrace to Carolina, and their coach has nothing to say about it??? I guess he is n the same level as his team. Sh##t or leadership comes from the top.

Todd Ellis and Muschamp. Who. Is This a Joke?

Nov 27, 2017, 6:03 PM

Ellis is a joke cause he doesn't know his a** from his brain. Muschamp's progress. Premature at best. Gamecock's are short a lot. They crow or give explanations, but are short of rezults. You're wrong idiot, but time will tell. We'll be here next year for your latest excuse.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2017, 6:04 PM

At some point shameless homerism gives way to sheer lunacy

Nov 27, 2017, 6:06 PM

This is got to be the stupidest think I've heard come from his mouth. Is he insane ...really needs to be tested...for Goodness sake admit
when you get your butt whooped...jeez are these people allowed to operate a motor vehicle ? Be careful in COOT land folks.

Did Bahgdad Todd play without a helmet?

Nov 27, 2017, 6:09 PM

That kind of stupid has to be due to traumatic brain injury

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

ROTFLMMFAO

Nov 27, 2017, 6:22 PM

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

#cyclingout***

Nov 27, 2017, 6:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet TE wakes up each night screaming TOUCHDOWN CLEMSON

Nov 27, 2017, 6:29 PM

from his dreamland hell

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad he told me. Didn't realize I was supposed to be.

Nov 27, 2017, 6:30 PM

Really neat how they're sneaking up on us. VERY stealthy. The way they played Saturday night you'd never guess how much they've improved. Before you know it they'll be much better than us and we won't even know it. Dang they're sneaky.

Re: Glad he told me. Didn't realize I was supposed to be.

Nov 27, 2017, 6:41 PM

I hope they do get better, the Coots have worn our 3rd string freshmen out the last couple of years, and those kids need a rest. His mistake is he hears the seriousness in Dabo before the game and he is mistaking it for fear or anger. What it really is that's happening while Dabo talks about how good a team they have, is Dabo is biting on his tongue to prevent himself from laughing.

I fell out laughing @

Nov 27, 2017, 6:58 PM

The above comment made me laugh hard. " Dabo was biting his tongue to keep from laughing"! B/C I swear, " I can see that". He is giving the old, "coach talk" about how good SCoots have been and are. While really, fighting back all out hysterical laughter @ that porous OL. But, you know you have to play the game, LOL!

BTW, if I may pile on, Todd Ellis is a complete buffoon if he really believes that! Most SCoots fans who know football and follow recruiting know this as well! Bahahaha!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone have this audio.

Nov 27, 2017, 6:36 PM

I think it was posted on Friday or Saturday but cant find it now

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone have this audio.

Nov 27, 2017, 6:52 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/1-1756107-22645751-195419/Coot%20Radio.mp3

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had to............

Nov 27, 2017, 6:45 PM

https://twitter.com/BWatt_61/status/935291231671906310

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2017, 6:49 PM

Another delusional "Dumb Coot Fan / Dumb Coot Announcer" sipping way too much of the kool aid again!!!! Afraid of Muschumps and his .500 record he had at florida...PLEASE....

Ellis's face should be the poster child for this is what happens to you when you are on crack.

Todd we so scared I think we should go ahead and break tradition and cancel next years game at the valley...

What a Jack As*!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

It's almost as if ...

Nov 27, 2017, 6:53 PM

these dip$#!7s go out of their way to make themselves look as ignorant and deluded as possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

That dude has taken too many steroids or something

Nov 27, 2017, 6:56 PM

What a wacko!

Nov 27, 2017, 7:05 PM

LOL

Nov 27, 2017, 7:05 PM

LOL

Re: LOL whatever BurnLounge Ellis!***

Nov 27, 2017, 7:06 PM

Re: LOL whatever BurnLounge Ellis!***

Nov 27, 2017, 9:10 PM

I was thinking the same thing, I think when he got knocked off that "PYRAMID" he must have hit his head!

can i get a whiff of what he's smokin?***

Nov 27, 2017, 7:15 PM

Nov 27, 2017, 7:23 PM

People...People...People... just take this as the brain trash that it is! Todd (I really wanted another shot at CU so I could have gotten my other leg broken) is a perfect example of the wannabe program that they are and always will be. All the "Upset" hype this year was generated by eSECpn to bump the ratings. Be protective in everyday life of all your digits you're gonna need them for those 5, 6, 7, 8 etc. bombs in the future. "Scared ?". That's just whistling in the dark!

Nov 27, 2017, 7:29 PM

I think all of us have coot fans that are relatives, friends, coworkers. Etc. We all do.. even if we admit it or not.. The fans I have talked to all say the same. They are not happy with the program. Not at all.. the majority hate the Coach and the QB.. they also were very embarrassed over the way the students acted. In a lot of ways I understand the frustration.. The Bowden years were a complete disgrace.. We all are proud of what our coach and our players have bought to the table. Ellis being stupid should only remind us that it’s awesome to be a tiger in the nation... Keep grinding tigers.. let your actions speak the words...

Bowden dominated the coots

Nov 27, 2017, 7:35 PM

He was no where near a "disgrace", just overstayed his usefulness, but the coots were little brothers then too

Re: Bowden dominated the coots

Nov 28, 2017, 3:17 PM

Thank you for being the voice of reason. We often forget that the results of the Bowden years would be the high point of many other programs out there! We were good then, but not yet great. Now that we have ascended to elite status, it takes nothing away from the achievements of those teams, or that coach.

Nov 27, 2017, 7:32 PM

Todd is just proving what we all already know- when they gave out rivals, Clemson hit the jackpot. No other school can approach the level of delusion the coots and their fans have. Forget Comedy Central. Read FGF and/or Cockytalk each day. Those morons will give you as many laughs as a Mel Brooks movie. However, with these remarks, I do believe Todd has reached a whole new level of stupidity. If you take pleasure in the misfortunes of others, (which most of do when it involves the coots) it’s a great time to be a Tiger.

Nov 28, 2017, 8:04 AM

It's called Job Security. If Todd and Suggs don't pump BS to the Carolina delusional faithful, they may just see the face of mediocrity the entire football program represents. Those poor suckers will believe anything...

Nov 28, 2017, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Todd Ellis: Clemson is "scared to death" of Will Muschamp's progress ]

Correct .... but what really stands out over and above their delusion is their sheer stupidity and their vitriol. They twist facts and totally ignore that their program is the dumpster fire that it is.

Nov 27, 2017, 7:47 PM

Ellis is A Typical Delusional Dirtpecker Who is A Joke of
an Announcer.

Nov 29, 2017, 10:57 AM

Is that the title of your next book?

Nov 27, 2017, 7:51 PM

I could eat A Can of Alphabet Soup
And Poop A Better Line than Todd Ellis's Statement !!

Nov 27, 2017, 7:55 PM

TNet- It is about time, ya'll opened up a FICTION section. That is some funny stuff!

If it were'nt for all the steriods when he played, no one would even know his name. Imagine how Cocky (NPI) he would have been if he had played on a team that..........well you can fill it in youself but it's nothing good!

Nov 27, 2017, 8:35 PM

"Just when you think you've heard it all, somebody says something so incredibly stupid that you have to listen again to make sure you heard it right."

FIFY

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Even the Coot Fans are asking "What the Hell is Todd Smoking

Nov 27, 2017, 9:18 PM

Nobody looked like they were Scared of us on Saturday Night" or ANY Night Coots!

I peed myself a little the first time I read it I laughed so hard!

Go Tigers! oh man we needed a good laugh, We really did! Thanks Todd E.

Re: Even the Coot Fans are asking "What the Hell is Todd Smoking

Nov 27, 2017, 9:39 PM

That is just too funny! I'm sure its been said above but thanks for the locker room fodder for next year Todd -not that we need it. What an idiot to actually say something like that.

Nov 27, 2017, 9:56 PM

Todd "Bowel Movement" Ellis, grunt grunt

Nov 27, 2017, 10:04 PM

Stop reporting this garbage from those litterbugs.

Wait! What's the date?

Nov 27, 2017, 10:15 PM

Am I waking up from a coma and this is April 1st?

If so, Good one!

Re: Wait! What's the date?

Nov 27, 2017, 11:15 PM

That's exactly what I was thinking. Did I miss the NC? Did we win again?

Who is the “Clemson” that he speaks of?

Nov 27, 2017, 10:17 PM

The only thing I am scared of playing USC is dropping our strength of schedule. They might win some games but they play in the SEC east. Who do they have to play against? I am sure that one Clemson fan is worried but it is not an informed one. We handle our business in the real competitions “the playoffs”.

Nov 27, 2017, 10:17 PM

Compared to that Jake must feel like a mature adult.

Why, oh why is this garbage on the front page of Tigernet?

Nov 27, 2017, 10:20 PM

I can assure you none of us care what that imbecile Todd Ellis has to say about anything -except maybe the house coots. Get this crap out of here

Nov 27, 2017, 10:32 PM

1) Clemson has won 4 in a row against South Carolina.

2) 3 of those 4 wins have been by 17 or more points.

3) Clemson has outscored South Carolina 90-17 over the past two games.

4) Clemson outscored South Carolina 42-0 in 2016, and 34-0 in 2017 before South Carolina managed to score in each game.

5) Clemson plays this week for a chance to win their 3rd straight ACC Championship, and a birth in their 3rd straight CFP.

6) Clemson is 2 wins away from playing in their 3rd straight national championship game.

7) Clemson is 3 wins away from winning their 3rd straight national championship.

8) Clemson is currently ranked #1 in the AP and Coaches poll, and will likely be #1 in the CFP poll, and no worse than #2.

9) This is the 3rd straight season that Clemson has spent at least 1 week as the #1 team in the country.

10) Clemson has now won at least 10 games in a season for a 7th straight season.

11) Clemson has now won 10 straight games against top 25 teams.

12) South Carolina played only 2 top 25 teams this season and lost by at least 14 points to both teams.

13) Perhaps the two hottest offensive players for Clemson currently are both true freshman.

14) Will Muschamp is now a combined 42-32 overall and 25-23 in the SEC between Florida and South Carolina.

15) Will Muschamp has lost more games(32) in 74 games than Dabo has(29) in 129 games.

16) Nobody in the world of college football is scared of Will Muschamp.

Nov 27, 2017, 10:35 PM

Point 7 should obviously read 2nd straight NC.

Nov 27, 2017, 11:04 PM

I would bet there is one who will soon cycle out. That would be Muschamp. He has taken 2 severe whippings from "Big Brother", and there will be more on the way. Did you see any indication there is greatness on their horizon? Me either! That's because it isn't there. Sorry Todd, but your coots are still gonna coot, and all the wishing in the world won't make that go away.

It's a coot media narrative...heard Tommy Suggs say

Nov 28, 2017, 7:50 AM

just yesterday, "I know that South Carolina is on Dabo Swinney's mind every day of the year. It's a fact that he is concerned about this football team every day of the year"

Re: It's a coot media narrative...heard Tommy Suggs say

Nov 28, 2017, 8:48 AM

there's only ONE team that dabo is concerned about.

Nov 28, 2017, 7:53 AM

This is a set up question!
WHO IS TODD ELLIS????

Nov 28, 2017, 8:32 AM

https://youtu.be/F9YKUAfl1Wc

I am scared of snakes, so I kill the $hit out of them with a

Nov 28, 2017, 9:39 AM

Rake. I get it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Nov 28, 2017, 9:51 AM

Where did he get his education-enough said!
Dabo is not scared of anyone!!!

Nov 28, 2017, 10:24 AM

Nov 28, 2017, 12:53 PM

Muschamp was not able to recruit and win at Florida so Clemson is scared to death of what he’s doing at Cootville. It’s obvious that Ellis had his bell rung too many times as the Coots QB

Nov 29, 2017, 10:35 AM

Has anyone heard this idiot say anything since the beat down we gave the coots?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2017, 6:29 PM

In scientific jargon, chickens are "phasianines". Todd Ellis' scientific name is derived from that term. He is a "Ph**king asinine" Gamecock homer! Obviously suffers from PSE ... phasianine spongiform encephalopathy. Mad chicken diease. Ridiculous!

So who looks skert?

Dec 1, 2017, 7:54 AM

Replies: 124
| visibility 101
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic