Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Time to play: Stoops and Swinney hold final pregame press conference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

New Story: Time to play: Stoops and Swinney hold final pregame press conference

Dec 28, 2014, 1:50 PM

Time to play: Stoops and Swinney hold final pregame press conference

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney and Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops met with the media Sunday morning in the final press conference for both teams before Monday’s Russell Athletic Bowl matchup.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope Cole's shoulder is feeling as good as they say***

Dec 28, 2014, 2:07 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: Hope Cole's shoulder is feeling as good as they say***

Dec 28, 2014, 5:26 PM

It probably does feel real good but just a slam away from it hurting like the devil. Cole mentioned he'd prob get a shot before the game to play it safe.
That speaks for itself to me.

Re: New Story: Time to play: Stoops and Swinney hold final pregame press conference

Dec 28, 2014, 5:59 PM

Translation: we know about Scott and the Jet sweep... Better have another play Dabo.

Re: New Story: Time to play: Stoops and Swinney hold final pregame press conference

Dec 28, 2014, 5:59 PM

Translation: we know about Scott and the Jet sweep... Better have another play Dabo.

Dec 28, 2014, 11:24 PM

You think S. Carolina didn't know about Scott and the jet sweep? You can either stop it or you can't. Sometimes it's not about tricking the other team.

Dec 29, 2014, 2:02 AM

As the old saying goes,"Let's Get Ready To Rumble". Stoops talked about Cole, then said he's not as fast as the Other Guy. I bet if DW was playing, he would know his name and birthday LOL! I hope Stoudt is ready to go and the O line can give him the time he needs to get the play off. Defense is gonna have their hands full with the OK running back, but I got faith that they can handle it. Lots of Grady and Vic in their back field should disrupt their O . GO TIGERS !!!

Dec 29, 2014, 3:23 AM

I know.... What's this other guy crap. DW will leave Clemson with everyone in Football knowing his name. I think he knows Coles a joke he's just giving us coach speak. In other words he recognizes Clemson's speed but never mention Clemson toughness..... That right there if I'm the D your gonna get it hard and rough from me. I'd like to see a Good dose of Gallaman and Dye to just bloody the big 12 nose a little earn some respect for the ACC

Who remembers the '88 bowl against Oklahoma?

Dec 29, 2014, 3:35 AM

After we beat them, Switzer and many of the players put down Clemson in the post-game press conference. I remember one Oklahoma player said something like "We used Clemson's all American players like they were rag dolls." Yeah, this is right after they LOST to us. To this day, Switzer is the only coach I dislike more than the OBS. Fortunately, Stoops has more class than Switzer.

Dec 29, 2014, 3:55 AM

I think the key to this game is getting ahead early and forcing them to throw. If they're able to run their offense through Perine all day, it could be a long one. Stoudt needs to come out firing and set the tone on offense early in the game. He has the ability to do it, but we can't muddle around the line of scrimmage and expect to win. Make them play catch-up through Trevor Knight.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic