Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tigers' upset bid falls short against No. 4 Virginia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

New Story: Tigers' upset bid falls short against No. 4 Virginia

Mar 1, 2016, 8:58 PM

Tigers' upset bid falls short against No. 4 Virginia

Clemson had its chances but missed free throws and an inability to hit shots in the clutch doomed the Tigers as the Cavaliers escaped with a victory on Senior Night. Photo by Dawson Powers / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tigers' upset bid falls short against No. 4 Virginia

Mar 1, 2016, 10:36 PM

Tigers, I know you're disappointed but the season can finish up strong...go up to Boston with the drive to finish strong in the season and in the Tournament...you can do it Tigers! Suck it up...and if you don't go to the big dance the NIT is nothing to be ashamed to play. There is no shame and guys this gives you more time and If Blossomgame comes back next year this team will be great and you guys can really shine. Get the experience and keep driving. Focus, BE the team...BELIEVE & EXECUTE!!!!! Go Tigers!!!!

Mar 2, 2016, 10:11 AM

sorry but think they lose to B C and first game in tournanment ; hopefully A D will make the decision to replace B B

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2016, 7:32 AM

Pretty sure we're on the outside looking in if the NIT as well at this point. Once they moved to auto bids and using rpi it became much more difficult. 17-14 if we win at BC and lose the 1st game of tourney will not cut it IMO. 18-14 might. Lose at BC and we're probably out of any tourney minus winning the ACC tourney

Mar 2, 2016, 9:14 AM

This program is in a rut, I think we can do better than 15 or so wins a year & hoping to make the NIT. We have done it in the past.

After B-game, that box score looks like a HS girls game

Mar 2, 2016, 9:48 AM

"Blossomgame & the Blanks" would be a good name for this roster...need scorers---CRITICAL CONDITION. Please stay next year JB & you'll get some help from the transfers to improve your draft stock!!!!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic