Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tigers ready for open date, Wilkins ready for 280-pound running back
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

New Story: Tigers ready for open date, Wilkins ready for 280-pound running back

Oct 11, 2017, 7:58 AM

Tigers ready for open date, Wilkins ready for 280-pound running back

Everyone in the Clemson program knows that if they can get through Friday’s road game at Syracuse, a welcome open date and a few days off are next.

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tigers ready for open date, Wilkins ready for 280-pound running back

Oct 11, 2017, 8:10 AM

Cuse's big back is not a big threat except maybe 4th & 1 or goal line stand. If he can't get through his oline, he just bruises the backs of his own player.

Looking at who they've played at 3-3 and us at 6-0, this is not an big matchup. But I agree we should not underestimate this opponent.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tigers ready for open date, Wilkins ready for 280-pound running back

Oct 11, 2017, 9:43 AM

They did lose to MTSU but they were close with NCST and LSU. They have a good O and their D is sure to play pretty good at home. It will not be easy that is for sure.

Oct 11, 2017, 8:22 AM

I've read conflicting info concerning the fourth qt. scores by W. Forest.
A couple of sources have said mostly starters were in the game at that time.
Has any of our resident video experts researched this? TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 8:26 AM

Second and third stringers were in for most of the drive. When Wake got down inside the 10 yd line we did bring back in a few starters. That’s a tough place to put them in. Cold. Off the bench. Wake has all the momentum. C’mon give me a break. Your not a copy are you? Just askin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 9:07 AM

Yes, the starters came in on 1st-and-goal, held for 4th down, then I think there was a PI call that gave another 1st down, and on THAT 4th down they got a TD.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Tigers ready for open date, Wilkins ready for 280-pound running back ]

What's a " copy " ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Tigers ready for open date, Wilkins ready for 280-pound running back ]

We had almost all second and third string (and one not on the depth chart) in for the first two plays of the drive that gave up 43 yards. The third play we subbed in about half first string. The last 7 plays were almost all first string.

pretty sure he's 1 false start away from having a TD

Oct 11, 2017, 9:49 AM

this season

unless he was in there just to block

I hope he gets a chance to redeem because he has worked very hard on and off the field.
His leadership is probably the main reason Cain is still on campus.

I love this kid. He gets it and is a big part of our

Oct 11, 2017, 10:03 AM

success. Who knows, maybe he comes back next year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have we seen the heavy package yet?

Oct 11, 2017, 10:05 AM

Or only false start package.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic