Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tigers ignoring rankings, focused on Florida St.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

New Story: Tigers ignoring rankings, focused on Florida St.

Nov 2, 2015, 1:43 PM

Tigers ignoring rankings, focused on Florida St.

Clemson will be the center of the college football world this week, but Jeff Scott says his offensive players won’t be paying attention to anything but Florida St. Photo by Glenn Beil / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tigers ignoring rankings, focused on Florida St.

Nov 2, 2015, 1:46 PM

:)

Nov 2, 2015, 2:25 PM

Coach is absolutely right. This is the most crucial time of an undefeated season to not lose focus of what has gotten them where they are to date. If two or three guys lose that focus, it can and most likely will ruin all the hard work and focus they have put in to this point. I wish all of us fans could act as if we were being coached also. Act and treat our players as if we lose focus we like them have lost what we have been in the stands cheering them on for. As fans that can afford to be in the stands must help our guys to keep focus by the way we are focusing on being the best fan base in the country by doing all we can do in the stadium with them, and that's letting them know through our cheers how important the wins they provide us with are. Keep our voices focused on making it impossible for our enemy to think or hear anything clearly other than the noise blasting through their heads. If every man, woman, and child walks out of DV Saturday hoarse, you will leave DV by doing your part in helping our team get one of the biggest Victory so far this season. And you can pat yourself on the back bc you did help get the win. If you didn't help, pat the ones on the back that did help for you to enjoy a win, but shame on you!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2015, 2:49 PM

Well said, hope the Tiger fans and players take what the coaches are saying to heart. I look at every game as a chance to get closer to our objective and that is to win an ACC Championship and go from there. We can only get there by concentrating on the game of the week. I believe in our Tigers and I believe they will stay focused. To BE the team they know the have to Believe and Execute. They will BE the team if they keep their focus and believe and trust each other. GO Tigers!!!!!

Nov 2, 2015, 7:33 PM

Has anybody else seen this

http://teamstre.am/1Q2yLAy

Shaq needs to zip it. The LAST thing we need to do is give them bulletin board material. That's losing focus. Now zip it, go back to work, and keep focus on the task at hand

Nov 2, 2015, 11:41 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Tigers ignoring rankings, focused on Florida St. ]

I like the way you put that. Good job! I do think the entire Tiger Nation gets the importance of this week, and the next week is the same, etc. None of them mean anything if we don't win the next one, other than a good record. We want more than just a good record. We are so close. Let's finish this thing!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2015, 2:00 PM

?? Keep'em focused coaches!!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

This game will either result in achievement of 2, possibly..

Nov 2, 2015, 2:09 PM

3 team goals (Division Title, ACC Champs, Playoffs) or totally destroy all three. Big Game to say the least.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please Oh Please Ignore The Rankings ----

Nov 2, 2015, 2:15 PM

Way too much football to be played still to be worried about where we are. On the other side of things N. Carolina is gaining some steam on the Coastal side.
This one game at a time stuff is not cliche or coach speak. Its really real.

Ignore all of it. +1***

Nov 2, 2015, 2:18 PM

Re: Please Oh Please Ignore The Rankings ----

Nov 2, 2015, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Please Oh Please Ignore The Rankings ---- ]

And everybody in the stands can and should help the guys in orange!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need this to be a priority. +1***

Nov 2, 2015, 2:43 PM

Re: Please Oh Please Ignore The Rankings ----

Nov 2, 2015, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Please Oh Please Ignore The Rankings ---- ]

All golf clappers stay home and sell your tickets.

With their loss to GA Tech...

Nov 2, 2015, 2:16 PM

Mumbo Jumbo Fisher now has Florida State "Seminoling".

We need to stay focused and take care of business on Saturday in all 3 phases.

GO TIGERS!!!

Nov 2, 2015, 2:32 PM

Roll on offense, protect the ball. Play lights out on defense. And my Tigers blow them out. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2015, 3:36 AM

I have for 25 years believed the mantra that the next game is the biggest game of the season. Dabo has the whole team bought into that beleif, and it's absolutely great ! Now onto a different subject. Looking at the weather forecast for Saturday, looks like it's time to break out the mud boots and heavy rain gear again. Looks like lots of rain. I've got mine ready. GO TIGERS!!!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic