Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tigers high on the list of top 2017 defensive end prospect Yetur Matos
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

New Story: Tigers high on the list of top 2017 defensive end prospect Yetur Matos

Jul 25, 2015, 8:01 AM

Tigers high on the list of top 2017 defensive end prospect Yetur Matos

One of the top defensive ends for the 2017 recruiting cycle recently visited Clemson for the second time since June, and the Tigers were able to make a move with the 4-star prospect. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tigers high on the list of top 2017 defensive end prospect Yetur Matos

Jul 25, 2015, 9:47 AM

What a GREAT article about a TREMENDOUS family visiting our BELOVED Clemson family! This young man will be a success wherever he goes, and I hope it's CLEMSON!

Re: New Story: Tigers high on the list of top 2017 defensive end prospect Yetur Matos

Jul 25, 2015, 9:49 AM

Always a good sign when the parents are in love with the school. Came back for a second and got exactly what they were looking for. Hope he becomes a Tiger!

Jul 25, 2015, 1:24 PM

He is going to make a great Tiger with great family ties already he'll be a leader in making sure the family at Clemson stays together and plays together. We have been blessed with some great guys that are coming in with a lot more to offer than football talents.

I think that is what I love most about what Dabo and Crew have done with recruiting smart guys with good family and it is paying off with us averaging high talent and guys that come in with leadership abilities.

I love the fact that our program is being built to sustain a high level of talent and respect. Not perfect but striving for the best as our standard. One of the best things to happen is guys going to the NFL prepared. Go read about Stephon Anthony being prepared to make the calls as the quarterback of the defense his first year out of college and we all know Grady is going to suprise a lot of teams that totally missing out on the steal of the draft.

WRU, LBU, DEU, DTU and we are going to be looking like QBU when Deshaun goes pro and our Secondary is well represented and Alexander will add to that. Those are the things that make recruiting easier. We have turned out great character guys too.

I love that Yetar's Dad and Mom are so involved in helping make a great and wise decision about coming to Clemson.

Go Tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic