Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tigers survive nightmarish day in Raleigh, beat N.C. State 56-41
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

New Story: Tigers survive nightmarish day in Raleigh, beat N.C. State 56-41

Oct 31, 2015, 7:27 PM

Tigers survive nightmarish day in Raleigh, beat N.C. State 56-41

Welcome to Halloween in Raleigh, where anything and everything happened. There were missed extra points (three), long kickoff returns and big plays aplenty but No. 3 Clemson rolled up over 600 yards of offense and escaped a frightening house of horrors in defeating N.C. State 56-41 on homecoming. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NCSU was ready, but we outplayed them.

Oct 31, 2015, 7:29 PM

Glad we won!! Now to beat FSU!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

And holding is legal for NC state apparently.***

Oct 31, 2015, 7:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: And holding is legal for NC state apparently.***

Oct 31, 2015, 7:30 PM

Ed Zackory

OMG....that is the Truth!!!!

Oct 31, 2015, 8:16 PM [ in reply to And holding is legal for NC state apparently.*** ]

We got called...but I do not think NCS was called for offensive holding the whole game
Go Tigers

Re: New Story: Tigers survive nightmarish day in Raleigh, beat N.C. State 56-41

Oct 31, 2015, 7:43 PM

goodson's roughing call what the @#&@ did I miss

Oct 31, 2015, 8:54 PM

Of all the BS calls I ever saw, that one was one of them. Certainly among the worst. The only thing I noticed that was worse were the comments from the anti anything Clemson announcers, especially one of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2015, 9:02 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Tigers survive nightmarish day in Raleigh, beat N.C. State 56-41 ]

Hate to beat a dead horse. But we give up 17 to a bc team that got shut out by wake. Then give up 40+ to an nc state team that only scored 13 against va tech and lou. What gives?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And shutout Miami and held a ND team to 22 that's averaging

Oct 31, 2015, 9:06 PM

about 40 on everyone else.

Oct 31, 2015, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Tigers survive nightmarish day in Raleigh, beat N.C. State 56-41 ]

What gives? Its NC State! They give all they have against us. And half step through every other game. All you can say. If they'd give the effort against everyone else they give us and FSU they win their division. They make me sick. Stop playing spoiler and become a real program.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2015, 2:10 AM

Could not agree more

The morons in striped shirts kept some drives alive, and

Oct 31, 2015, 10:16 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Tigers survive nightmarish day in Raleigh, beat N.C. State 56-41 ]

the uncalled holding gave brisket extra time to throw the ball. Typical (#$&@ ACC officiating.

The game must have lasted at least 8 hours

Oct 31, 2015, 7:47 PM

I thought it would never end. That was so painful, but I'm so glad we got out of there with a win.

scoreboard way closer than true game

Oct 31, 2015, 8:04 PM

Lotsa suspect calls by ref

Re: Not nightmarish

Oct 31, 2015, 8:11 PM

Defense held twice on downs in the last 5 mins.

Re: Not nightmarish

Oct 31, 2015, 8:26 PM

main thing we won. We are 8-0. Only game that counts now is FSU next Saddy.

Oct 31, 2015, 8:33 PM

Our special teams really hurt us.

2 kickoff returns for TD's this year

Punts were very bad today

On one off sides kick were were a sleep and almost gave them the ball

We do not have a special teams only coach -it looks like it

Oct 31, 2015, 8:45 PM

The team got down...held their heads up...fought and got the lead...mistakes..yes some but the coaches will point that out to the team. I'm proud of the fact they kept their heads up and never got down on themselves. So proud of the team. Go Tigers...Death Valley awaits you. No ghost or goblins there. Go Tigers...BE the team...Believe and Execute. Believing in each other and knowing you're going to fight for what you get. Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!! Beat FSU...they said they owned Death Valley...lets prove them wrong.

Oct 31, 2015, 9:03 PM

As ugly as the win was, it was a win. We learn from mistakes like we made tonight (and there were many), but we take away some character in that we did what it took when it would have been easy to pack it in. Also, I would say this performance came at the perfect time. Lots of lessons will be learned from this ugly win, but it was a win. This team won't repeat the mistakes. Very proud to be a Tiger!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tigers D

Oct 31, 2015, 9:11 PM

Give NC State credit they brought the A game but my tigers were to much. Now let's see you bring that effort the rest of the season.

Wolves begone

Nov 1, 2015, 11:38 AM

Between the officials whiffing on multiple holding calls on their O line and some crazy special teams plays... our Tigers need to be proud of their discipline and moxy. And coach, keep your hands off of #4. Way to go, now buckle up for the Noles coming to The Death Valley.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic