Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tigers "Chain" Hurricanes in blowout, head to College Football Playoff
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

New Story: Tigers "Chain" Hurricanes in blowout, head to College Football Playoff

Dec 2, 2017, 11:35 PM

Tigers "Chain" Hurricanes in blowout, head to College Football Playoff

Next up, the College Football Playoff. No. 1 Clemson ran over, around and through No. 7 Miami and won the school’s 17th ACC Championship in football in a 38-3 rout over the Hurricanes in the ACC Championship Game at Bank of America Stadium.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tigers "Chain" Hurricanes in blowout, head to College Football Playoff

Dec 3, 2017, 12:14 AM

Tigers "Chained" The Hurricanes to a tropical breeze and light rain showers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson and All I want Alabama

Dec 3, 2017, 1:21 AM

Hey, look I'm an avid Clemson fan like pretty much all of you t netters out there and you know one thing I love more than anything is a great close football game leaving everything out the door and playing your heart out on the pitch. However, this Ohio State vs Alabama argument should be pretty simple I think based off of the repeated words of the CFP committee that they will put "THE BEST 4 TEAMS" in the playoff. That being said Clemson I feel in all our hearts we would rather not leave the buckeyes sobbing their sorry balls off by demolishing a second rate version of last year. I would much rather see another close game of Alabama vs Clemson the third. Irony and all it would ideally be a much better game and Alabama had Auburn on the road didn't lose by much (Georgia did) and had several injuries to their linebackers. As Clemson fans alike I implore you to see this side of reason as we were distraught because our loss to Syracuse involved an injured Kelly Bryant. I think also Ohio State wiuld get shredded alive by Alabama and I think we can all agree Ohio State has only dropped in terms of standard while we have only raised it. and last years Ohio State team was better than this one and we all saw what happened to their team last year... Good luck because I want a close game rather than a stupid one. And I'd rather have a more emphatic win over Alabama to make it right at 2-1 WITH T ON TOP!

Re: Clemson and All I want Alabama

Dec 3, 2017, 7:14 AM

I want Alabama to stay home. Why? Little Nicky crying about how much they deserved to be in even though they didn't win the conference. When the committee put Ohio State in last year, he said "If you don't win your conference, you don't deserve to be in the playoff"

Re: Clemson and All I want Alabama

Dec 3, 2017, 1:44 PM

Fair argument indeed, but, looks like we have bama now ;)

FAKE NEWS

Dec 3, 2017, 1:32 AM

the committee has not spoken yet.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic