Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Thanksgiving thoughts: A year to remember
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

New Story: Thanksgiving thoughts: A year to remember

Nov 26, 2015, 11:24 AM

Thanksgiving thoughts: A year to remember

Another Thanksgiving is here, and we here at TigerNet hope you spend your holiday with friends and family. This has been a special year at Clemson, and there's no better time to talk about what we've seen. (Mark Mcinnis) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Thanksgiving thoughts: A year to remember

Nov 26, 2015, 11:40 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Your record as co-host on Tiger Pregame Show is enough

Nov 26, 2015, 11:53 AM

for me to be thankful to last the entire year!

You do a great job...it is great to have you on.

And I expect that winning streak to continue Saturday!

Great read!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2015, 12:04 PM

Great article!
Happy thanksgiving everyone!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2015, 12:09 PM

Great read as usual, David.

Happy Thanksgiving!

"still waiting on my wedding day game ball" :)

Photobucket

Nov 26, 2015, 12:12 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to you & Nicki !!!! May we all enjoy the memories together for a long,long time !!!!! Go TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 26, 2015, 12:16 PM

Great story. I'm thankful I have my wife 3 beautiful kids and tiger football. What else could I ask for!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One great story you didn't mention was the Australian couple

Nov 26, 2015, 12:17 PM

you and Nikki kind of hosted (can't remember their names).
It is awesome to have such avid fans from so far away and
all over the world. It was interesting to hear their
fascination with their first time Clemson experience and
how great everything was and how nice everyone was to them.
Thankful to have great Clemson people all over the world.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To many more like it... and thanks.***

Nov 26, 2015, 12:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Git off our bored coot******

Nov 26, 2015, 1:03 PM

JK :)

Happy Thanksgiving David and hope you and Nikki have a wonderful year. And thank you for giving us a place to come together and share the joy of being fans of "The Clemson Tigers".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for your commitment and bringing us all the news

Nov 26, 2015, 1:33 PM

I'm sure it's grueling during football season for you and Nikki. The fact is, you are bringing a lot of enjoyment to everyone here, especially those of us who can't make it to the games. Keep up the good work.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Brian
Class of 97
Madison AL

does DEROBERTS only yell when he talks in person?

Nov 26, 2015, 2:48 PM

Asking for a friend...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great article David!

Nov 26, 2015, 2:55 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Nikki.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2015, 3:06 PM

Absolutely a great article. I am thankful to be part of the Clemson family. Thank you for TigerNet and all of the inside info and thank you David Hood and Nikki for your devotion to your job and let me say "JOB WELL DONE". Asa Hatfield

Let's cut to the chase

Nov 26, 2015, 3:24 PM

It's time to beat the crap out of the "lamecocks". Leave no room for doubt. All the talk about throwing out the records is lame for this year. The Tigers are more talented, can bring more pain ( if they will ) and will not play around. Put you foot on the throat of the chickens and don't let up. I'm sick and tired of seeing garnet and "chicken" flags. Mash them in the mouth and be done. I'm ready for the Tigers to rain down H_ _ L and quit beating around the bush. BRING IT.

Great article David

Nov 26, 2015, 4:26 PM

I dread the day when you get a literary job that pays more than Burger King coupons. Until then we'll enjoy your insightful articles on our favorite team.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Nikki!

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

I'm thankful that I've been able to make EVERY GAME this year too! ??

Nov 26, 2015, 6:31 PM

It's been an amazing experience & it isn't yet over!
My bucket list for Clemson football will hopefully conclude triumphantly for both my Tigers & myself, and I'll get to revel in another national title with my team of football soldiers & gladiators, as they hoist the trophy high and establish our elite-ness once & for all!!!

But even if we don't reach the pinnacle this year, it's been a hellova trip & adventure....and one of the obviously most memorable years of the Clemson football experience!
ALL IN!!!! ??

This year is for you Pops...thanks for introducing our family to Clemson in the right way! I'm not missing a minute in tribute to one of the biggest Tigers I've ever known: Donald Brown, Clemson Forestry '65

Go Tigers!
Kick some chicks!!!!!

P.S. thanks DavidNikkiHoodSteele!

I am thankful for TigerNet

Nov 26, 2015, 6:37 PM

Getting on the internet would be a waste of time without TigerNet. Five or six times a day I check to see what is new with the Tigers. Articles like this is what we all thrive on. We thank you for the dedication to bring us news and information about Clemson athletics, coaches and student athletes. Keep up the good work.

Nov 26, 2015, 6:50 PM

Blessings are bountiful when you are a Clemson Tiger. We have so much to be thankful for, and I believe we will continue to receive blessings for a long time. It is our responsibility to act like we've been there before, which we have, and to win with grace and dignity, and I believe we will continue to do that for a long time. You are so right. We have so much to be thankful for, and I truly am thankful.

Nov 26, 2015, 9:43 PM

Excellent article David. Happy Thanksgiving...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you Hood for all you do

Nov 26, 2015, 9:53 PM

I realize this is your "job", but it also evident that you care more of it than just a job. I feel blessed to be able to have someone of your ilk covering my beloved Tigers and always enjoy your writing. Blessings to you and yours and please now all of your efforts and hard work are appreciated by so many. You are great at what you do!

Chills! I am thankful for your professionalism and absolute

Nov 26, 2015, 9:54 PM

demand for fact in your reporting. In fact, I've dismissed all others as "the others." So thank you guys for grade A reporting!

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic