Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Swinney talks new hires, injuries and Oklahoma
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

New Story: Swinney talks new hires, injuries and Oklahoma

Dec 12, 2014, 12:52 PM

Swinney talks new hires, injuries and Oklahoma

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney told the media Friday morning that he has been on the road recruiting since the win over South Carolina two weeks ago, and with that in mind a lot of ground had to be covered. Since the win over the arch-rival Gamecocks, the Tigers have lost offensive coordinator Chad Morris, promoted Jeff Scott and Tony Elliott, hired Brandon Streeter as a quarterback coach and announced that Deshaun Watson would have surgery on his torn ACL.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feeling REAL good about where we are right now

Dec 12, 2014, 1:08 PM

A lot better than when Pinion kicked the opening kickoff against Scar out if bounds!

Re: Feeling REAL good about where we are right now

Dec 12, 2014, 2:21 PM

nkickha, nothing personal, Big Guy, but tell me that your post is the only, or, most important thought you had after reading that incredible post above about Dabo and our program? I liked his vision, his energy, his enthusiasm about where we are and where we are going in the future. We have a great HC and he is only going to get better!! The out of bounds kickoff is a very small blip on the overall experience in the game against USC. I guess I looked at the other 99.9% of things that happened in that game instead of just the kickoff.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2014, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Feeling REAL good about where we are right now ]

Absolutely! I'm thrilled to see Streeter back home! One thing hasn't changed, the o-line! Lol!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2014, 3:46 PM

Give it time...I went and looked at scholarship o-line and I was shocked to see the youth we have coming back. That, along with the starters and recruits we might be alright there. Defensive front seven will be interesting come Spring and I believe we will all be shocked and awed in a good way!!!

Can he get in "trouble" for saying their names?

Dec 12, 2014, 4:33 PM

I know at one time you weren't supposed to even mention their names until they signed. Hopefully all that BS has changed.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Not if you don't tell anybody.***

Dec 12, 2014, 5:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can he get in "trouble" for saying their names?

Dec 12, 2014, 5:24 PM [ in reply to Can he get in "trouble" for saying their names? ]

Remember the new rule from last year.
Something concerning early enrollees.

Dec 12, 2014, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Can he get in "trouble" for saying their names? ]

Remember the new rule from last year.
Something concerning early enrollees.

Dec 12, 2014, 5:37 PM

Financial aid agreement

Re: New Story: Swinney talks new hires, injuries and Oklahoma

Dec 12, 2014, 4:38 PM

Great to be a Tiger. Dabo has done a fantastic job in all areas. Those idiots who call him a cheerleader are just that. Lets be happy that we have him and a great supporting cast.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic